Being Discovered in Self Bondage

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Being Discovered in Self Bondage

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

One of my favorite fantasies is actually to be discovered while bound and gagged by a woman, either someone I know or a stranger. I know we aren't supposed to involve other people in our bondage activities, but this is something I think about from time to time. There's a few female friends I wouldn't mind finding me tied up. In my fantasies they make sure I'm okay then just hang out with me, leaving me still bound and possibly gagged. If they ungag me, then after a while they gag me again. But they act cool with the whole idea of me being tied up.

The other one, of course, is the hotel maid finding me tied up. Again, after making sure I'm okay, she gags me again, cleans the room, and leaves. Or maybe she actually unties me.

I would never go through with either one since I have no idea what the actual reaction would be, but it's a fantasy after all.

Anyone else have anyone they would want to find them tied up? Has anyone ever been found by someone tied up?
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

I had one or two “close calls” when I was younger where one of my parents would get home early while I was in the middle of a self-tying session.

The sound of an opening garage door or the slamming of a car door; and my heart nearly leapt into my throat!

Cue the fervent un-gagging & untying as I would quickly toss the materials in my closet and resume normal activity.

Truth be told, the idea of being “found” tied up has some appeal; but probably only if I was already in the middle of a game with a friend (which has happened; but not with my own family)…or if it was a part of the “narrative” of the game. Which is cheating; but it’s fun.

Otherwise, I’d probably find the whole thing rather embarrassing. Can’t be helped.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

I had a few close calls, too. One time even involved a hotel maid! I was on vacation and decided to tape my wrists and mouth for a little bit. No sooner did I do that than the maid knocked on my door. I ran into the bathroom and got the bathroom door shut as she started to come in. Once I heard her leave I managed to get loose.

So yes, it would be embarrassing but it's a fun fantasy.
bbb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bbb »

I’ve never been caught or nearly caught in a self-bondage session, but I did have one time when my parents came home early and almost caught me and my then-gf in the middle of a TUG. We had been fooling around and I had tied and gagged her with a roll of packing tape I had swiped from work. I was just starting to ravish her while she was bound when we heard the garage door open!

Needless to say we broke all land speed records cutting the tape off her, getting her dressed, and setting up the scene to look like we were studying all evening! She kept pulling her sleeves down to hide the marks on her wrists!

Later she did share with me how impressed she was with the packing tape’s effectiveness at binding her!
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

Have been discovered 2 times😬 Not selfbondage, my wife and a friend had me tied up and Gagged😬
First time i was discovered by a neighbour and the second time by a friend.
latin-self-bound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by latin-self-bound »

In many years doing self bondage, only once I had a close call. I had 20-21 years and I my whole familiy went out. I thought all my family were together, and I know they were going to be out for 3-4 hours.
I wanted a selfbondage session in a tight hogtie, so I put a pair of scissors in a room far away, and then I tied myself in the living room. First I tied my ankles, knees, big toes, and waist, then I cleavegagged myself, connected the ankles with the waist rope, and finally tied my hands behind with ropes cinched with a ziptie. I moved slowly through the living room, the dinning room, the kitchen, the laundry room and went to the service room, took the scissors and untied myself. All the adventure took me about 15-20 min. Then I collected all my bondage stuff, kept it, went to the kitchen to eat something, and suddenly my sister came home!! I didn't know she wasn't with the rest of my familiy. If I had took some more time in my session, I had been discovered by her. We didn't get along well, so it would have been an unpleasant surprise.
Edit: grammar.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I've had a few close calls with being discovered when I was a teenager. Irl, I wouldn't really want anyone to discover me in self bondage. What's weird though is that I sometimes fantasize about it. The person who discovers me is not just understanding, but into bondage as well. They offer to tie me up for real or if we're both feeling ambitious, fully act out a kidnapping scenario.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I would be absolutely mortified to be found in bondage, self or otherwise, of course finding someone else’s toys and……………..but I think you know that story.

And fantasy, never going to happen. Hotel housekeepers find you in self bondage, check you are ok, remove your release mechanism, then come back once their shift has finished…….
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

It's weird but like I said, there's a couple of women I know that in the back of my mind I wouldn't mind them walking in and finding me all tied up and yet I'd be terrified if they did.

Same thing with the hotel maid. On the one hand, in particular if the maid was really attractive, it could be fun. On the other hand, I wouldn't want to deal with the consequences of it, especially if they called the cops or the hotel kicked me out.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Being discovered in self-bondage, especially by a person who I may not know, but would otherwise fancy me, and I them, is indeed one of my fantasies as well. I've only ever roleplayed this scenario out with my wife a couple of times, so it is not true discovery.

And that brings me to a point I just made on another thread. Just because I fantasize about it, does not mean I want it in real life. For one, as many have already pointed out, I would be mortified, perhaps even terrified, and at best completely embarrassed. And the real world consequences alone, especially if the police or other local authorities get involved, is the reason why I've never done self-bondage when I travel alone and am in my own motel or hotel room.

Basically, this fantasy involves a self-bondage scene that essentially turns into a non-consensual scene. Even if I, as the self-bound person, would actually want to be discovered in self-bondage by a maid, and planned it out that way (as is the case in many a fictional story), the maid doing the discovery is not a consenting party. And that alone guarantees that the scene will never unfold in real-life as I would have dreamed it would.

So this is yet another of my fantasies that shall forever remain in the realm of fiction, where I can enjoy reading about it without the real-life altering, and potentially legally damaging and/or psychologically traumatic, consequences!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

I was found once when I was a teenager by my grandmother. I was tied up hands and feets, gagged and blindfolded with her silk scarves. She asked me what I was doing and after taking the scarf off my mouth, told her that I knew my brother was going to tie me up so I had to knew how to untie myself. I guess she didn't believe me... lol. But I spent the afternoon playing with hes scarves and tying myself up.

Anothe time, now as a grown up, i was tying myself up to a chair at home. I used to use many silk scarves i had stashed in a box. It was summer so I started to sweat, and by the time my ex should come home from work, I couldn't slip my hands out the scarves tying them. And that's how my (now) ex found my tied up, gagged and blindfolded in our kitchen.
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic