Finally found an effective method for behind the back self bondage

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Finally found an effective method for behind the back self bondage

Post by Trammel »

For years I have been frustrated by the concept of self ties. I have found effective ways to tie myself up with my hands in front, including frontal hog ties, but not behind my back...until now. And it's simple.

I have done this with half inch diameter rope. I figure quarter inch line would be even more effective but could become problematic.

I take a length of rope and loop it 3 or 4 times. It took some experimentation to get the right size for the loops. The idea is to be able to fit both hands through the loop but the loop must be tight enough so that when cinched, I can't slip free. The triple or quadrouple loop is tied off with a simple square knot. I have thought of wrapping the knot in duct tape to make it even harder but haven't gone there.

Next, I take another rope, loop it and do a double half hitch. At least I think that's what it's called. It is a slip knot that can be tightened but does not easily come undone. The other end of this rope is tied to a fixed object, such as a door knob.

Next, I put one wrist through the quadrouple loop. Then I take the loop from the second rope and put it around the quad loop. Lastly, I put my other hand through the quadrouple loop, behind my back, keeping the loop of the second rope between my wrists. Once my wrists are within the loop behind my back, I move away from the fixed object, tightening the slip knot hitch on the second rope. I pull on it and allow it to tightly cinch the quadrouple rope around my wrists. It took a couple tries to perfect it but I have gotten so I can reliable end up with my wrists tightly bound behind my back, basically like rope handcuffs but with my wrists cinched together..

I have found this tie to be very difficult to escape from. Actually basically impossible. That is why I use the half inch rope because it allows me to be able to reach one of the knots and, with quite a lot of effort, untie it and eventually escape. I have allowed myself to remain tied like this for nearly an hour and it feels very much like when I have been tied up by someone else.

I figure if I used a quarter inch rope, the knots would pull so tight they would be impossible to untie. That is fine unless you don't have some one to untie you. I don't. You should also keep a scissors nearby in case.

Happy tying!!!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Thank you for sharing this method! This is kind of similar to what I do to tie my hands behind my back for self bondage, but much more elaborate and it seems to actually tie the hands (something my method can't do). I'm going to have to give this a try when I get the chance. I've been craving the feeling of being tied up for real so bad that it's ridiculous.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

It's basically this technique, right?

You find it on boundanna.com when you click "Basic" and then "Wrist Coil".

For me, it never quite worked. I could always reach the slip knot with my fingers and work it open. But it works great if I use a cable tie to do the cinching!

Recently my favourite method is the one I described in this thread:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=20114

It's a variation of one I found in this French forum:
https://jeuxdeliens.fr/viewtopic.php?t=2678
Don't worry if you don't understand French; he demonstrates it in a Youtube video.
U+101D3
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

I actually use that cinch method because I know I have a out for it. I had a situation about a couple of years ago where I had got stuck and it was quite scary. Had to use scissors to cut myself out and accidentally cut my hand in a couple of places(still have a mark there). I wound up making up some bogus story of why I had two Band-Aids on it :roll:

The only way I'd do it now is if I know for sure my wife's coming home and she's in the know, orif I have a alternate escape that's full proof. Also one of the reasons I've never tried to do self-hogties with my hands in socks/taped up though I've always thought that to look alluring.
PepperFugita
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PepperFugita »

Great idea, surely I will test it!
Thanks
"The paradoxical freedom of having your own body on somebody else's hands, is incomparable and irreplaceable"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic