Captive and Sub Types

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Captive and Sub Types

Post by captured_prize »

There are all kinds of subs and captives depending on the scenario they are in or even the attitude they have. For those who are subs, we have all embodied different types of captives/subs throughout our bondage lives. What are these types? I thought I'd start a list labeling and explaining each type. Please feel free to add to the list in the thread.
  • The Ransomee: Pretty self-explanitory it's just anyone who is being held captive for the purpose of being ransomed off.
  • The Perpetual Damsel: Any woman who is always either getting kidnapped or ending up in some hostage situation. They have the worst luck in this area and can never catch a break.
  • The Underwear Hostage: Someone who is taken captive and stripped to their underwear for the purpose of the bad guys stealing their uniform. They could also be bound and gagged in their underwear as a form of humiliation or just bad timing.
  • Wrong Place, Wrong Time Captive: Not the target of a kidnapping, but since they were with the intended target, they are kidnapped too.
  • The Brat: A captive who no matter how tightly they are bound and gagged, they will still cause problems for their captors, often to the point where the captors wonder if it was worth the trouble.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

• Collateral damage: in the way of some other activity, so they get tied up so that the planned activity can continue without further interruptions
  • The Jerk: they did something completely deserving of being tied up
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

I love the underwear hostage.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Interesting. I'd add the following (all of which I've roleplayed at some point in time)
  • The captured thief/robber: Title says it all; too dangerous to leave unbound, while the cops show up, or if the cops have already captured, to dangerous to leave unbound while transported to a secure facility.
  • The plaything/slave: the slave to a cruel/sadistic Mistress or (Master if you prefer) whom keeps their slaves bound and gagged during and in between play.
  • The test subject: a mad scientist's next poor (or lucky) victim, depending on where the roleplay leads.
All the above, just for fun and games between consenting mature individuals, with clear boundaries and safeguards!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

The wrong target: Someone is in the place where the intended target is and is therefore kidnapped as the kidnappers assume they are someone else only to find they were not the person they intended to capture.

The bait: Someone is captured in order to lure someone else to their location who may try to rescue the captive only for them to get captured also. This can also be from a fake treasure or something what is placed in a location in order to lure the target to that location so they can be ambushed and captured.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

I’m running out of ideas!

The Group Hostage - someone who has been held hostage as part of a larger group; typically a result of the robbery of an establishment, or some terrorist organization looking to make a point. This usually results in a stand-off between the criminals vs. the authorities, while the hostages remain tied & gagged as bargaining chips.
teejay_b2b
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by teejay_b2b »

How about the "badass in distress" - The usual hero or heroine who does the rescuing finds themselves captive and restrained
turuto2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by turuto2 »

I could also add the reluctant captive who has been tricked (lost bet) or blackmailed into getting tied up.
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

Alboreland wrote: 7 months ago I love the underwear hostage.
Me too, especially when they have the body for it and are wearing their hot underwear or lingerie.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic