Bondage Wrestling

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
meacham6
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bondage Wrestling

Post by meacham6 »

I love the idea of bondage wrestling. Veve Lane's videos got me into it, and are still my favorites. My favorite parts are when she clearly has the opponent restrained, but she keeps going to the point of getting excessive, just to rub it in. I'd love to do this in real life. Being an athletic man, my opponent would likely have to be another athletic man (or Veve Lane) to give myself a realistic chance of losing.

Does anyone else love bondage wrestling? Has anyone actually done it in real life?
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Veve Lane has sparked a similar interest in me! I love her videos, especially how it’s not staged wrestling where you can tell they’re not really trying. With her videos you can tell that the model’s actually try to win, and Veve doesn’t always win them all.

I’ve been curious about trying bondage wrestling myself. The problem is I need to find someone who isn’t going to lose on purpose so they can be tied up. and I have to make sure I don’t lose on purpose too 😂
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

One of my favorite wrestling game series is Rumble Roses. In Rumble Roses XX there is a match type where the loser gets subjected to a penalty of choice in a outfit of choice, from doing a goofy dance to doing limbo to seductive poses to being tickled.

I always thought it would be cool if a wrestling or fighting game had a similar type but with bondage, where the loser gets tied up in a particular outfit, gag, and position but randomized.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

TightsBound wrote: 7 months ago Veve Lane has sparked a similar interest in me! I love her videos, especially how it’s not staged wrestling where you can tell they’re not really trying. With her videos you can tell that the model’s actually try to win, and Veve doesn’t always win them all.

I’ve been curious about trying bondage wrestling myself. The problem is I need to find someone who isn’t going to lose on purpose so they can be tied up. and I have to make sure I don’t lose on purpose too 😂
I'd probably lose in regular wrestling on purpose just because I like to be kept pinned down and dominated. Then maybe tied up afterwards.
meacham6
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by meacham6 »

TightsBound wrote: 7 months ago Veve Lane has sparked a similar interest in me! I love her videos, especially how it’s not staged wrestling where you can tell they’re not really trying. With her videos you can tell that the model’s actually try to win, and Veve doesn’t always win them all.

So true! I consider myself very competitive, but I think I would prefer losing in bondage wrestling. 😆
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic