Spreadeagle or Mummified?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Spreadeagle or Mummified?

Post by Scottstud94 »

I’m going to be being tied down and fucked later this week. I basically said I want to be tied down super strict, gagged well, so my partner can do what he wants.

My question is do I have him chain me down spreadeagle to my bed?

Or mummify me in duct tape head to toe, but leaving my private parts open?
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

In my opinion it kind of hinges on how long you wanna be tied up. Spread eagle chain tie for a more short term thing. The tape mummy if your going for atleast an hour or more. The tape mummy just takes to long for it to be short lived, if your going for a full proper mummy that is. But in the end, you guys should just do what works for you both!
abcdefsmith3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by abcdefsmith3 »

I’s always opt for mummification given the choice if my girlfriend ever gave me the option haha!
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

I share @Red86's opinion. You guys know each other's preferences best. Spreadeagled allows for quick setup and quick clean-up afterwards, while mummification takes considerable time and effort to setup, maintain and then clean-up.

Personally, I hate being spreadeagled, as I prefer to be tied-up for hours, but with my arms stretch above my head, despite my build, the shoulder muscles start to burn from the strain after 30 to 45 minutes (and the wooden bed frame starts to creak as I in vain try to do lateral chin ups). I can stay mummified in a well ventilated room for two or three hours (and no bed frame creaking sounds).

Have fun together with your partner @Scottstud94 !
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

We talked and agreed that I will be chained down to the bed spreadeagle. Socks taped over hands and taped into a fist. Each chain secured with padlocks and then taped down so I can’t slip out.

Then my mouth securely duct taped with wraps under the head and chin and around my head.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Scottstud94 wrote: 7 months ago We talked and agreed that I will be chained down to the bed spreadeagle. Socks taped over hands and taped into a fist. Each chain secured with padlocks and then taped down so I can’t slip out.

Then my mouth securely duct taped with wraps under the head and chin and around my head.
Sounds like a fun time. Enjoy!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic