Atlanta Area for Meetup?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
megamega
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Atlanta Area for Meetup?

Post by megamega »

Hi all

Is anyone in the Atlanta area that would want to meet up for a tie up session? I’m a 24M straight male that has lurked for many years on this site but want to be able to try getting tied up in real life for the first time. I’m happy to either tie or get tied. I also enjoy Nike/Stance socks.

Going to try and get more involved here and post a few stories as well. Thanks all
megamega
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by megamega »

Bringing this back to the top in case someone is interested
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

There used to be a club in Atlanta called 1763. Unfortunately, the building they were renting was sold, and the club closed. There are people trying to start a new one in the Atlanta area, but so far they haven't got it off the ground. The first attempt fell through.

If you join the website Fetlife, there is a group called Whippersnappers Atlanta for people your age. They do munches and play parties - no idea where, though, as I'm way outside the age range for the group. There are also two groups - The Conduit in Atlanta and Decadent Desires - where announcements about a replacement for 1763 are likely to appear if that comes to pass.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic