AI Bondage Art

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Katievick24
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

AI Bondage Art

Post by Katievick24 »

I know AI art is a pretty controversial topic but has anyone made/seen some aI bondage art? I know most of them don’t allow “nsfw” prompts but I think it would be interesting to see what an aI would make up based on bondage descriptions
CaptorDM
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptorDM »

There's a bunch on deviantart now.
For the record, I'm generally against using ai to generate art.
That being said, the ai bondage art is... fine. Ropes don't fully make sense, but they look like they're doing a good job binding.
Gags are really weird in my opinion. AI still isn't great at getting faces and hands and it shows. Gags just kind of look like part of the person's face.
DamselnDragon on deviantart.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

For a brief, glorious time, Bing Creator wasn't completely locked down and allowed for some pretty good art.

I put some examples into my story here.
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

Katievick24 wrote: 6 months ago I know AI art is a pretty controversial topic but has anyone made/seen some aI bondage art? I know most of them don’t allow “nsfw” prompts but I think it would be interesting to see what an aI would make up based on bondage descriptions
Yeah I've been able to make some pretty good stuff using bing image creator. 😂
Just a guy with big ticklish feet and a big pig nose! I'm the boyfriend of the super cute Princess Stinkfoot!
PM me if you ever wanna chat or hear stories!
Katievick24
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Katievick24 »

PiggyBoy wrote: 6 months ago
Katievick24 wrote: 6 months ago I know AI art is a pretty controversial topic but has anyone made/seen some aI bondage art? I know most of them don’t allow “nsfw” prompts but I think it would be interesting to see what an aI would make up based on bondage descriptions
You should share some
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

Katievick24 wrote: 6 months ago
PiggyBoy wrote: 6 months ago
You should share some
I might. Mostly cartoons. 😂
Just a guy with big ticklish feet and a big pig nose! I'm the boyfriend of the super cute Princess Stinkfoot!
PM me if you ever wanna chat or hear stories!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic