Sub-Shop going out of business

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Sub-Shop going out of business

Post by cellofello »

A major vendor of bondage equipment, sub-shop.com, is having a going out of business sale.

https://www.sub-shop.com/pages/thank-yo ... rful-years
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

Wow, I had just discovered them a couple of years ago, but I had purchased a bit from them. That bites, now I'm going to have to search for another good bondage retailer.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I truthfully don't believe it. I had seen this before you posted about it, but I feel it's fake. I have searched through their social media and they have been posting normal stuff, without explaining about going out of business. I know there are stores around the world who post sales stating they are going out of business but they never do, so I feel like it's one of those situations.
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

Solarbeast wrote: 5 months ago I truthfully don't believe it. I had seen this before you posted about it, but I feel it's fake. I have searched through their social media and they have been posting normal stuff, without explaining about going out of business. I know there are stores around the world who post sales stating they are going out of business but they never do, so I feel like it's one of those situations.
Yes, it could be just a new owner taking over - I've seen that happen. But Sub-Shop has been in business over 25 years, and "Autumn" may simply be ready to retire even if there isn't a new owner waiting in the wings.
PenelopeRopes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PenelopeRopes »

Time to go shopping :lol:
Are you sure YOU'RE not the crazy one
silvertape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by silvertape »

Thanks for letting us know! These deals are outstanding. I can finally start my silk bondage rope collection. :geek:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic