Favourite way to catch/get caught

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.

Favourite way to catch someone (if you are a dom) or to be caught by someone (if you are a sub)

Gunpoint: Hands up! Do what I say!
14%
By force: Struggle all you want, you can't get out of this grip!
42%
Chloroform: Sneaky and gentle
23%
Knock out cold: Sneaky, but violent
3%
Self-surrender: My hands are up! Do with me as you please! I am yours!
19%

Total votes: 118

ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Favourite way to catch/get caught

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

What is your favourite way to catch someone (if you are a dom) or to be caught by someone (if you are a sub)?
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

Being a switch, when I first started exploring bondage with my girlfriend at the time she'd always go the playful surrender route, which I loved. There was a couple times I'd grab the tape and wrestle with her though and I loved overpowering her. That tended to annoy her though (in a cute and consensual way) so I only did it once or twice and cut her free after like 5min. If I'm going the sub route though I love being over powered lol
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
holdmehostage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by holdmehostage »

I voted for by gunpoint and by force. Between these two, I lean toward by force. Being overpowered and not being able to escape is a great way to start an abduction scenario and makes me feel so helpless.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

I want to be captured and tied up by women. Being hit on the head or using chloroform sound dangerous. The gun could be dangerous too but leave it unloaded just make me think it’s loaded. Odd though it might seem I actually like the idea of being overpowered. Either loosing to a judo champion my own age, or just bring over pored by two or more women using weight of numbers (or a rather larger older woman using her weight to pin me down.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Grabbed and restrained by force on the floor while being tied up. Better probably with multiple guys who keep me pinned down while others ties me up.
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

I must say I am surprised self-surrender is so popular! I wonder if it is more popular among doms or subs.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Definitely Chloroform: Sneaky and gentle because it's part of the kidnapping.
CerberusKing
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CerberusKing »

Chloroform for sure, but not all the way, like half asleep would be fun. Aware but too weak to fight.
RipeForTheTaking
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RipeForTheTaking »

Definitely a fan of both a good struggle and chloroform. I like when there's no chance for escape or struggle. Just overwhelmed and rendered helpless no matter how much I struggle~
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

I hate to be a downer here, but just a friendly note that you're talking about fantasy chloroform. With real chloroform, to get knocked out, you would need to have professional medical supervision because chloroform, like any anesthesia, can make your lungs collapse. So, if someone chloroforms you for real, have a friend come on here and post a link to your obituary before your TUG buddy is sent up the river for manslaughter.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

gurl_in_ropes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gurl_in_ropes »

I chose self surrender. I like the idea of surrendering when I know there's no chance of escape and have to accept the fact that I've been captured.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Chloroform...

I want a man believing nothing's out of the ordinary. He's completely unaware that as he sips his drink (a scotch, a cup of tea or coffee, a protein shake, or a glass of water), he's slowly losing consciousness, until the drink slips from his hand, and his head slumps down to his chest.

He slowly comes back to consciousness (perhaps with a mild headache) and gradually realizes he's bound very tightly and effectively gagged. He begins to writhe under the ropes tying him up in a futile struggle to get free...
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Being forced to surrender at gunpoint always appealed to me, or under threat to someone else if you don't raise your hands and do as you're told.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

In my younger years, being knocked out via sleeping gas or chloroform was a fantasy and reoccuring dream I used to have. However as I got older and learned of the dangers of it I'm not nearly as keen on it. Even putting the risk of life as a factor, I'm sure getting knocked out either that way or forcibly would result in a killer headache, and I hate headaches. There is no possible way I can see myself enjoying anything that comes with a headache.

I chose the self surrender, but with a catalyst. The thought of being blackmailed really turns me on. Like someone finds my cache of binding material or my search history and threatens to post it to friends/family unless I play ball. Which leads into a chain of compromising circumstances until I'm completely at my captor's mercy.
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 5 months ago Chloroform...

I want a man believing nothing's out of the ordinary. He's completely unaware that as he sips his drink (a scotch, a cup of tea or coffee, a protein shake, or a glass of water), he's slowly losing consciousness, until the drink slips from his hand, and his head slumps down to his chest.

He slowly comes back to consciousness (perhaps with a mild headache) and gradually realizes he's bound very tightly and effectively gagged. He begins to writhe under the ropes tying him up in a futile struggle to get free...
All sounds like good clean fun
BachelorInDistress
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BachelorInDistress »

Getting into a predicament by chance (like getting stuck somewhere) with the captor exploiting that chance.
TapedUpBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapedUpBoy »

I voted by force, hand gagged and dragged off somewhere to be tied up
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Overpowering and tying up someone while they're struggling will probably always be my top choice, but I do like it when the person getting caught realizes there's no escape and they have to surrender, too.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chloroform to catch. I like imagining oblivious hunks waking up thoroughly bound and gagged then struggling with all their might and muscles. Eventually giving up the escape attempt.

For myself I'd like to be caught by force, a large guy overwhelming me with his superior strength then forcing a gag into my mouth and tying me up.

Bonus scenario, I love it when a kidnapper threatens a couple/pair and one of them is forced to tie the other up before putting themselves in self bondage. The thought that all of the restraints are self inflicted is so hot.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

I like being caught by a hot woman with a gun. Being forced to put my hands up and be tied by a hot 5'2" woman is the best.
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

gurl_in_ropes wrote: 5 months ago I chose self surrender. I like the idea of surrendering when I know there's no chance of escape and have to accept the fact that I've been captured.
Hands up!
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

gurl_in_ropes wrote: 5 months ago I chose self surrender. I like the idea of surrendering when I know there's no chance of escape and have to accept the fact that I've been captured.
Me too. I like when the snoop just puts her hands up and is thinking "here we go, I'm about to get tied up again".

It reminds me of the Angie Harmon scene in Baywatch Nights.
liam_678
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by liam_678 »

Definitely by force. Love it when there’s a struggle!!
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

Alboreland wrote: 2 months ago
Me too. I like when the snoop just puts her hands up and is thinking "here we go, I'm about to get tied up again".

It reminds me of the Angie Harmon scene in Baywatch Nights.
Which scene is this?
HandgagLover

Post by HandgagLover »

Personally...grabbed and handgagged of course but then surrendering to it all.

Reference point I'm thinking of here is Jenna Ortega's scene in Wednesday, she's grabbed and struggles a little but then just accepts the handgag for a while. Best way!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic