Anyone have experience with chains

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Anyone have experience with chains

Post by CaptiveDan »

Hey yall!

I'm thinking of adding chains to my bondage gear but don't really know how I would go about making the best use of them. There are a lot of resources for rope bondage, and cuffs are pretty straight forward, but I haven't found much stuff online about using chains to restrain someone.

People who have used chains, id love to hear what's worked well for you as well as what doesn't work/what to avoid. Is it possible to use chains directly to bind wrists/ankles? Or do they need to be used with cuffs & other devices? Are chain chest harnesses possible in the same way rope harnesses are?
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

You are only limited by your imagination.
Terry45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Terry45 »

In my experience it's quite difficult to actually secure someone by wrapping chains around the arms and legs. You can't wrap and bend chains as flexibly as rope and securing chains with locks is not as easy as you might think. It's tough to get them tight enough to actually be secure but easy to bruise the person if the chains are too tight.

With my wife, we chosen to use leather cuffs on her wrists and ankles and attach the chains to those. Much easier and no chance of injury.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

Never been a huge fan of chains or cuffs; always prefer softer material when it comes to binding or being bound. Though collars being tied to a anchor point has been a recent turn on but for safety reasons I don't participate in that myself.
NR47
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NR47 »

You have to be a bit more careful with them, but if you can buy small chain like the kind they use for wallet chains in a hardware store by the foot (or meter depending on where you live) along with small padlocks, you can make some interesting harnesses with them. We even took the silicone ball off a gag and used a chain instead of a strap. This type of chain is also great for bed bondage. With 4 short lengths of chain and 8 small padlocks, you can chain your partner to the bedposts, and it's much more comfortable than metal handcuffs or shackles. Just make sure you don't have a metal allergy!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic