Have you ever wanted to be suspended?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Have you ever wanted to be suspended?

Post by illest »

And if so how high?

It's rather strange for me as I'm usually afraid of heights but being tied and suspended is a huge fantasy of mine. I used to dream of being tied to a flagpole or hogtied to some anchor point and being slowly hoisted in the air by a pulley system. As a teenager 9 times out of 10 it would result in a wet dream.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

When I was much younger, preteen and teenage years, I had two very unrealistic suspension fantasies.

The first would be to have me just barely suspended by the wrists, legs tied together, such that I would be forced onto the very tips of toes, the slightest movement causing me to lose contact with the ground and to swing back and forth until I managed to regain contact. My dad at the time had a metal bar he had installed in the unfinished part of our then home's basement, between the sturdy frame of a door-to-be that never got made. He used it to do chin ups and similar self-lift exercises on it, but had to bend his knees. However, at my age and height at the time, if I grabbed the bar with hands shoulder width apart, my toes would barely touch the unfinished concrete floor. By then, I no longer had the guts to ask any of my relatives to tie me, and I figured it would be too dangerous if I somehow (didn't know how though) managed to self-tie myself to it, as I would probably get caught and admonished, or worse be alone and unable to get out, until caught and admonished (my parents did not approve of my tie-up shenanigans).

The second was definitely in the realm of pure fantasy and also an occasional dream I'd have when I was younger. I would be mummified and suspended by the ankles, over a body of water, and then lowered just so that my head, up to the neck, would be below the water surface. In the fantasy, if I would contract my abdominal muscles to lift my head out of the water, a group of girls nearby would throw pebbles at me until I'd lower my head back into the water. If I survived the ordeal for over an hour, they would brand me a warlock, and keep me bound and gagged as their pet-slave magic-user, subjected to more cruel and unusual torments. If I didn't survive, well, I was just an ordinary boy after all and of no use to them.

These days, many long years after, I no longer desire nor fantasize about suspension bondage, but thanks for asking the question and bringing back to mind these memories of my past.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

Growing up seeing cartoons or movies where someone foot gets caught in a ripe trap that suspends them upside down always peaked my interest and probably resulted in me getting into bondage at a really young age lol even thinking about it now I would love to try it with a trust worthy person to rig me upside down. I probably wouldn't last longer than a minute or two but I'd love to try it
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

It's one of those things that sounds fun, when you see it in fiction (and it seems relatively common in cartoons), but really isn't a good idea to try in real life unless you really know what you're doing.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I love the idea of suspension although I think reality would be very different. I’d just like to try being hung by my wrists as my legs flail round trying to get a toe to the ground, alternatively hands tied behind my back, blindfolded and gagged as I’m hung from the ceiling, or a tree, by my ankles.
Dukes_91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dukes_91 »

That's definitely something I've always wanted to try. Suspended just above the ground by my wrists so that I can barley touch the ground would be my preference.
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

Been suspended in the air by my ankles a few times. Kinda hurts and you dizzy. But if your feet are being tickled by the can't really focus on any of that. Lol
Just a guy with big ticklish feet and a big pig nose! I'm the boyfriend of the super cute Princess Stinkfoot!
PM me if you ever wanna chat or hear stories!
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

I have been suspended, though unfortunately only once (I'd certainly like to again).

Basically, I was tied with a very complex rope harness, my hands tied to my chest. A ring was connected to the suspension point, and several ropes where each connected to my legs or back to hold me up. Although I was only slightly off the ground, it was still a very interesting sensation.

You do have to be very careful health-and-safety wise though. You have to be sure your suspension point, and all the rope and other equipment you're using can definitely hold the weight. And for the person tied, you have to make sure they don't have any issues with blood circulation getting cut off, or trapped nerves (worst-case scenario can cause serious nerve damage). And of course you need a plan for if you have to get the person out quickly (good safety shears, know which rope to cut first).

All that said, I'd definitely like to do it again, given a skilled rigger and the right equipment. Ideally I'd like to be suspended higher up, and for a longer time.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

It´s been a huge fantasy of mine since I was young and read a Spiderman comic where he is captured by a mechanical spider and suspended from the ceiling in the villain's lair. The bondage is stunning in this one and I still get excited when I read it.

But I suspect my body isn´t fit enough to be suspended, so I guess it has to remain a fantasy and nothing more.

WAMGuy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WAMGuy »

For a while, I was never particularly interested in suspension. I didn't hate it, but it wasn't something I would seek out.

However, that changed when I stumbled across a clip from a foreign tv show (Russian, I think) where a young guy gets snatched (unfortunately offscreen) and is gagged and suspended upside down in the well-hole (that empty space in the middle of a stairwell). The gag noises he makes were fantastic, and he's eventually found and presumably rescued when a wedding party enters the stairwell and looks up. Since then, it's been one of my go-to fantasies, with myself on any of the three sides (kidnapper, kidnapee, inadvertent rescuer) depending on my mood!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

PiggyBoy wrote: 4 months ago Been suspended in the air by my ankles a few times. Kinda hurts and you dizzy. But if your feet are being tickled by the can't really focus on any of that. Lol
I like to hear about your experience, by my feet aren’t ticklish, so I will feel dizzy, unless someone’s spanking me. lol
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Would love to be hung upside down, even if it doesn't make you feel dizzy as previously suggested.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Like many comments here, it sounds fun to try, but not sure how well it would turn out in actual practice.

Closest I have was suspending an old gf who was wearing a rock climbing harness from a basement ceiling beam. (Sort of like a sex swing.). Next closest was her standing with arms above her head and tied above her as she stood on her tiptoes.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Closest I’ve come is being tied laying down on a wooden frame that was suspended 2 feet off the ground. I get like I was floating, especially after I was blindfolded. And struggling made the whole thing rock and sway, which just made me want to do it more. It was pretty wild!
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

JulieG wrote: 2 months ago
PiggyBoy wrote: 4 months ago Been suspended in the air by my ankles a few times. Kinda hurts and you dizzy. But if your feet are being tickled by the can't really focus on any of that. Lol
I like to hear about your experience, by my feet aren’t ticklish, so I will feel dizzy, unless someone’s spanking me. lol
Hmmm... Yeah, the tickling was a distraction from the actual thing. It's not as fun as you think, well with rope at least. It sort of hurt having your full body weight on just your ankles. As for the feeling, it starts off exciting, but as the blood rushes to your head, you start to get a headache and dizzy. Focusing on anything gets harder too, so if you're trying to escape it'll get harder to concentrate by the second. It's a fun thing to try once, but don't do it for a long time.
Just a guy with big ticklish feet and a big pig nose! I'm the boyfriend of the super cute Princess Stinkfoot!
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jeff K »

My friend once tied me with my hands overhead to a tree while I was standing on a chair. He then removed the chair and left me suspended. My hands immediately turned purple and he let me down. Not sure if there's a technique to do it safely, but we did knot know it (pun intended)
This conversation would go a lot smoother if you just gagged me already!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

@PiggyBoy @Jeff K Thats why if i ever do it i think it needs to be proper suspension cuffs, or a shibari suspension. jeffs comments with hands is also why I also think ankle suspension wirh hands toed behind my back might be better. Yes blood rushes ro my head but I used ro stand on head in gymnastics, 30 years ago.
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

JulieG wrote: 2 months ago @PiggyBoy @Jeff K Thats why if i ever do it i think it needs to be proper suspension cuffs, or a shibari suspension. jeffs comments with hands is also why I also think ankle suspension wirh hands toed behind my back might be better. Yes blood rushes ro my head but I used ro stand on head in gymnastics, 30 years ago.
Just be careful and you should be ok. ;)
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

It does seem like it would be the ultimate helplessness- tied up and rigged up so that you are floating in mid-air, as if some wizard or witch froze you in place with a spell. Its certainly more dangerous than ground or chair ties. I do not think I would be willing to be suspended but I have surprised myself before.

I have had dreams where I am bound helpless in a giant spider's web or tied and lowered slowly into a seemingly endless pit. I think that some of us are attracted to the vulnerability that would come with such a situation.
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

I was suspended a couple of times. Put in a box tie with different harnesses. It was fun but I couldn’t do it for long and I prefer long term bondage.
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

i remember watch ultraviolet, a movie with the same actressactress what made resident evil saga...

in that movie, a kiddo, maybe 12-14 YO was caught by the bad dudes and they tied his hands over his head and keep hin hanged from his waist to a pulley over a deep well...

since that i caught in love from the hangings. and in the last 2years i saw some hanging bondage works in twitter...

damm.. if im 12-15 years old again i would love be hanged

https://twitter.com/tome_mark2/status/1 ... Gkllw&s=19

https://twitter.com/chenchen951121/stat ... a4fKg&s=19

https://twitter.com/honglianzong/status ... soBJw&s=19
puddy300
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puddy300 »

I love the idea of being suspended, I like being helpless and being bound completely off the ground sounds pretty helpless.

Practically, suspensions can be dangerous if not done right, and I doubt I could last long, so I think it will remain in the realm of fantasy for me.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

No, Suspension is one of my least favourite positions. Looks very uncomfortable and just never appealed to me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic