AI generated B&G images

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Bob_badass
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

AI generated B&G images

Post by Bob_badass »

Hi,
AI generated B&G images are getting better everyday with more detail and better quality! Does anyone knows how one can be generated?!
The controversial generators are blocking the +18 generations!
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

I’ve definitely have noticed a large outpouring of decent-looking DiD AI images.

I’m honestly not sure how the users are accomplishing it.

One artist who had a series of pretty stellar Disney-esque images & some great live-action character ones cited BingAI as their generator.

…but that one heavily restricts submissions; so how they’re bypassing that is anyone’s guess.

They must be using select phrasing that doesn’t violate submission guidelines.
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

Yeah if you play around with the wording on bing you can get some cool stuff I've done a lot the past few days lol
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Some hints: use phrases like "as a prank" or "safely", or modifiers that they don't expect ("plumbers tape" instead of "duct tape"). Try different synonyms or phrasing differently. Interestingly, "blindfolded" just works.
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

They look kinda nice, but most still feel "off" to me. Well, as long as they're all labelled and kept to certain websites that's alright.

Yes, they're using work-arounds and being more imaginative with the prompts. It's also something of a cat-and-mouse game, as the content filters also get updated over time. I've also seen a couple mentioning an image being successfully generated but their account getting banned later; not quite sure what they did for that to happen.
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

Bob_badass wrote: 4 months ago Hi,
AI generated B&G images are getting better everyday with more detail and better quality! Does anyone knows how one can be generated?!
I can teach you how to use bing image creator and what prompts to use to get good photos. My profile photo is one I made. You can't do nudity and anything super kinky, but I can help you hopefully to get some good ones using the right prompts.
Just a guy with big ticklish feet and a big pig nose! I'm the boyfriend of the super cute Princess Stinkfoot!
PM me if you ever wanna chat or hear stories!
Bobthefrog9812

Post by Bobthefrog9812 »

Whilst I'm not overly keen on the idea of AI generated images I will admit that they have their perks from time to time but will never take the place of a conventional artist.
angim350
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by angim350 »

I've managed to make a few on Bing IG from my stories, in particular Stolen and Convict and Runaway, but I agree - it's hard to bypass the restrictions on Bing.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

PiggyBoy wrote: 4 months ago
I can teach you how to use bing image creator and what prompts to use to get good photos. My profile photo is one I made. You can't do nudity and anything super kinky, but I can help you hopefully to get some good ones using the right prompts.
That looks a good photo manip /AI creation
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

JulieG wrote: 4 months ago
PiggyBoy wrote: 4 months ago
That looks a good photo manip /AI creation
Yeah! I've gotten halfway decent at them. :)
Just a guy with big ticklish feet and a big pig nose! I'm the boyfriend of the super cute Princess Stinkfoot!
PM me if you ever wanna chat or hear stories!
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

Bobthefrog9812 wrote: 4 months ago Whilst I'm not overly keen on the idea of AI generated images I will admit that they have their perks from time to time but will never take the place of a conventional artist.
I’m inclined to agree with this on both a practical level and by principle.

I’d say the most helpful use for AI art is that they provide a nice bit of inspiration for someone struggling to write descriptions for their characters…an AI generator can show an example of what you roughly want; and then the writer can use that visual aid to type out character descriptions.
Bobthefrog9812

Post by Bobthefrog9812 »

Detective-Gag wrote: 4 months ago
Bobthefrog9812 wrote: 4 months ago Whilst I'm not overly keen on the idea of AI generated images I will admit that they have their perks from time to time but will never take the place of a conventional artist.
I’m inclined to agree with this on both a practical level and by principle.

I’d say the most helpful use for AI art is that they provide a nice bit of inspiration for someone struggling to write descriptions for their characters…an AI generator can show an example of what you roughly want; and then the writer can use that visual aid to type out character descriptions.
Glad to see there are some like-minded people on here with the same views/ opinions of my own.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic