Thoughts on zentai

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Bobthefrog9812

Thoughts on zentai

Post by Bobthefrog9812 »

Hey just a quick question what do you think of zentai bondage or anything that is pretty, sleek and shiny like leotards, leggings or tights for example?

Whilst I like Zentai I'm not overly keen on the hoods which is why I brought one without but I find it really heightens the senses when mixed in with bondage itself.

Thoughts?
subintights
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by subintights »

I haven't officially played with Zentai specfically, however I do very much enjoy combining the elements of compression clothing (shapewear, tights/pantyhose, leotards, etc.) with bondage. For me, it completes the whole experience, however, I've also always been curious about Zentai and would be interested in hearing about people's thoughts on it too!
zentiedandtaped

Post by zentiedandtaped »

I love wearing zentai suits and I mainly like being tied up when I'm wearing one. I'm especially particular to tape bondage, which is fun when you're in a zentai suit because you can be wrapped tightly and not worry about it pulling at your hair or skin when you need to remove it. Here's a picture of me taped up in one of my favourite suits:

(Definitely not safe for work, but there isn't any nudity. Linking it as a URL just to be safe since I'm not sure what the rules are for embedding)

https://imgur.com/vGgzM1w
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

My favourite clothing to wear while tied up is opaque tights (60 denier or more) with a colour coordinated long-sleeved, mock-turtleneck leotard. I also do have both an open-faced and a fully hooded spandex zentai suit. Wearing tight fitted, compressive, smooth clothing is what I prefer when I'm tied!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
drgoremd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drgoremd »

I've always liked the idea of a superheroine being overpowered and tied up by a group of people in zentai suits
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Sometimes I like getting tied in superhero costumes mainly Spider-Man.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

I haven't dabled with it but I've thought about it. I'd happy tie someone up in a superhero costume one day for fun. Hell maybe when I'm in one of my switch moods, might even find it fun myself!
Arkane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Arkane »

drgoremd wrote: 3 months ago I've always liked the idea of a superheroine being overpowered and tied up by a group of people in zentai suits
Yes this sound mysterious, spooky and very cool.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Not too familiar with zentai but do like the appeal of being dominated by masked guys or even furries/mascot guys. Being dominated by furries would make it seem more humiliating also in a way.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic