Swimsuits and Water Perils (T)

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
PepperFugita
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Swimsuits and Water Perils (T)

Post by PepperFugita »

I always had a special thing with one piece swimsuits. I don't know exactly how to explain, but they extremely attractive and pretty, since childhood I wanted to wear one.
And bondage in swimsuits is something that I find extremely exciting. I always wanted to be bound and gagged in a swimsuit, and seeing other people tied while wearing swimsuits is extremely pleasing.

Another thing that always caught my attention are water perils. Specially in cartoons, you often have scenes where characters are put in perilous situations (generally tied up or locked with a ball and chain) submerged in water.
There's also the classic water tank escapes, often featured in magic shows and escape artist shows. I always found the idea of being stuck in a tank all tied up and immersed in water oddly amusing, often fantasizing about it also. (But this surely will remain just a fantasy, though)

I don't know exactly why I like these things, but I think it is because the helplessness is brutally amplified in this kind of scenario. In addition of being restrained and tied up, you are also submerged in water, what adds a whole rush of adrenaline that produces even more helplessness and distress.

And then you can unite the two things, like in the art that finishes this post, being tied up underwater while also wearing a swimsuit. The best of the two worlds.

But now, I would like to know if someone else also has these fantasies, also thoughts of other people are welcome.

--------------------------------------
Art by MysticalSkeleton on DeviantArt

Last edited by PepperFugita 2 months ago, edited 3 times in total.
"The paradoxical freedom of having your own body on somebody else's hands, is incomparable and irreplaceable"
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchStruggle »

While I have never been into water perils I have always liked the idea of being bound and gagged in a swimsuit.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

I've always found one-piece swimsuits more attractive than the two piece ones; sort of reminds me of leotards, which I like to wear myself especially when I get tied-up.

As for water-perils, aside from the obvious dangers and so permanently in fantasy mode only, I've also been fascinated by since I was a little boy. It was by either watching 'Voyage Under the Sea' or 'Flipper', both TV shows from the 1960s which I saw in syndication re-runs in the early 1970s, that my interest was peeked. There was a scene in one episode of one of those two shows that featured a whole bunch of "good guys" underwater being captured in full scuba gear and being tied-up underwater, with oxygen running low. It is vague in my memory, but I'm pretty sure it was either one of those shows, but I can no longer find the episode in question after all these decades.

Two James Bond movies also come to mind for the "water-peril" bondage. 'Thunderball' (the original, not the remake) and 'For Your Eyes Only'. The first one has a very short scene near the beginning of a pilot unable to release himself from his stolen RAF Avro Vulcan bomber-jet underwater. The second one has Bond and his leading lady tied together and dragged by the main villain through shark infested waters.

And, if I'm not mistaken 'The Perils of Gwendoline in the Land of the Yik-Yak' had a scene with a woman strapped to a spinning wheel that went partially underwater every turn, but again I cannot find the scene in question, so I may be just misremembering.

I'm sure there are plenty of other examples. Writing this, I am now re-questioning if Adam West's Batman was the sole reason I got into TUGs decades ago :!:
Last edited by tiedinbluetights 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
πŸ’™ Love to be tied-up πŸ’™
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

The idea of being tied up in a wetsuit appeals. Or being in just my swim shorts and tied up with a cute girl in a bikini.
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

I really like it. Its a nice bit of fanservice while also having the opportunity to introduce pirates which can be fun captors to have.

Also one in the pics on your account seems to be Xenoblade's Mio who has a swimsuit and a couple of bondage pics with that :lol:
drgoremd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drgoremd »

tiedinbluetights wrote: ↑3 months ago And, if I'm not mistaken 'The Perils of Gwendoline in the Land of the Yik-Yak' had a scene with a woman strapped to a spinning wheel that went partially underwater every turn, but again I cannot find the scene in question, so I may be just misremembering.
You may be thinking of The Long Kiss Goodnight with Geena Davis, not the Perils of Gwendoline

drgoremd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drgoremd »

Absolutely.

Those of us who grew up in the 90s were fortunate to have a show like Baywatch which often featured sexy female lifeguards in their iconic one piece red swimming suits encountering criminals and occasionally ending up bound hand and foot. Not surprisingly, it became one of the most popular shows in the world.

As for water perils, my all time favorite is the heroine tied up in a bathtub that is quickly filling up with water. Or a scenario where a female sleuth goes undercover as a magicians assistant to investigate him but has her cover blown and as she is put into the water tank for the big finale, she realizes he has replaced the trick rope with a real rope and she only has about 90 seconds to free herself. Or a heroine who has been caught snooping around a yacht and is now tied up below deck as the boat goes out to sea where her captors plan to drop her off once they are far enough away from shore. Not only does she have to free herself, but she must do so before getting too far out for her to swim back to shore.

tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

drgoremd wrote: ↑3 months ago
tiedinbluetights wrote: ↑3 months ago And, if I'm not mistaken 'The Perils of Gwendoline in the Land of the Yik-Yak' had a scene with a woman strapped to a spinning wheel that went partially underwater every turn, but again I cannot find the scene in question, so I may be just misremembering.
You may be thinking of The Long Kiss Goodnight with Geena Davis, not the Perils of Gwendoline
I completely forgot about that movie.

However, I found the scene in Perils ... (nudity, mature audience)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y31NpRp3Qtc
The woman was actually tied by the ankles, upside-down and periodically dunked head-first, while another was tied to a spinning wheel, so my teenage mind at the time conflated the two.
πŸ’™ Love to be tied-up πŸ’™
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

I love water perils! My favorite is when the character is tied up and the water slowly rises - for example, tied to a post under a bridge and the tide is coming in. I have tried some light waterboarding while tied up, it was very intense.
PepperFugita
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PepperFugita »

Treville wrote: ↑2 months ago I love water perils! My favorite is when the character is tied up and the water slowly rises - for example, tied to a post under a bridge and the tide is coming in. I have tried some light waterboarding while tied up, it was very intense.
Yes, my favourites are exactly these ones involving being stuck in some place with water slowly rising, a room or a tank.
I think that feeling your body being slowly consumed by water adds something more to it, the amount of time until the water reaches your neck and head builds a feeling of strong anticipation that turns everything even more intense.
"The paradoxical freedom of having your own body on somebody else's hands, is incomparable and irreplaceable"
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

PepperFugita wrote: ↑2 months ago
Yes, my favourites are exactly these ones involving being stuck in some place with water slowly rising, a room or a tank.
I think that feeling your body being slowly consumed by water adds something more to it, the amount of time until the water reaches your neck and head builds a feeling of strong anticipation that turns everything even more intense.
I was actually tied up in the bathtub on a couple of occasions (how could I forget that - it was some years ago but still)! Never any risk since I was half sitting up with my head over the rim, but it was a wonderful experience. The bathtub was slowly being filled with very cool water and there was nothing I could do about it. Loved every moment of it, especially when the water started to fill up my boots (I almost always wear boots when playing bondage). Thank you for reminding me of that, perhaps time to do it again soon!
PepperFugita
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PepperFugita »

drgoremd wrote: ↑3 months ago Absolutely.

Those of us who grew up in the 90s were fortunate to have a show like Baywatch which often featured sexy female lifeguards in their iconic one piece red swimming suits encountering criminals and occasionally ending up bound hand and foot. Not surprisingly, it became one of the most popular shows in the world.

As for water perils, my all time favorite is the heroine tied up in a bathtub that is quickly filling up with water. Or a scenario where a female sleuth goes undercover as a magicians assistant to investigate him but has her cover blown and as she is put into the water tank for the big finale, she realizes he has replaced the trick rope with a real rope and she only has about 90 seconds to free herself. Or a heroine who has been caught snooping around a yacht and is now tied up below deck as the boat goes out to sea where her captors plan to drop her off once they are far enough away from shore. Not only does she have to free herself, but she must do so before getting too far out for her to swim back to shore.

Now that you cited, I really have also an interest for bondage in bathtubs.
I like principally the idea of being tied up and put in a bathtub covered with some kind of oil, then I would only slide inside of the bathtub and would not manage get up, escape or do anything.
And obviously, the bathtub with water is also a really good scenario.

(What follows below is one of my favourite images ever)
Last edited by PepperFugita 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
PepperFugita
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PepperFugita »

Chris12 wrote: ↑3 months ago I really like it. Its a nice bit of fanservice while also having the opportunity to introduce pirates which can be fun captors to have.

Also one in the pics on your account seems to be Xenoblade's Mio who has a swimsuit and a couple of bondage pics with that :lol:
I didn't even knew that character was from a videogame :lol:
drgoremd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drgoremd »

I like principally the idea of being tied up and put in a bathtub covered with some kind of oil, then I would only slide inside of the bathtub and would not manage get up, escape or do anything.

The oil coating is a nice touch. It could also be combined with the Chinese Water Torture in which a drop of water falls from the faucet and random intervals.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

PepperFugita wrote: ↑2 months ago
drgoremd wrote: ↑3 months ago Absolutely.

Love the idea about oil. Double the helplessness! :-D

The picture is not far from my experience when I was tied in the bathtub.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Mmmm..love swim suit bondage,
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic