Help With A Question Please

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Toddmyers
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Help With A Question Please

Post by Toddmyers »

Can someone tell me if there is a way to escape a hogtie if the hogtied person is tied with nylons or stockings? Also, is there a way to get a gag out of your mouth if something is stuffed in it and a stocking is tied between your teeth and wrapped around your head to hole the stuffing in? Please help with this??
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

In theory, anything can be escaped. Some ways a person could escape stockings:

-They're not tied well, or tight.
-The person can reach the knots and untie them.
-They can pull hard enough to untie the knot.
-They can manage to wriggle enough to pull out of the stockings.
-They can find a way to cut or tear the stockings (scissors, a sharp edge, etc.)

That said, it could be very difficult if the person is tied well. Their options will be more limited if they're not flexible or strong. It could also take a while. Even if they can reach the knot, it could take several minutes to untie. Well tied knots can sometimes be difficult to untie even under more "normal" circumstances.
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

For the kind of gag you describe, I find that I can usually work the cloth wrapping down, then twist the stuffed fabric out and down over my lower lip using my upper teeth and tongue. It needs to be tied REALLY tight and have no stretch in the material to prevent that.
latin-self-bound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by latin-self-bound »

The tying material you are describing is so stretchy, so I think the answer is yes, there is a way to escape if the captive struggle enough.

Regarding the gag, if the stuffing material is very massive and the gag is tied very tight, I think it's impossible for a gagged person to get the gag out.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic