Dreams

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Spetsnaz08
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Dreams

Post by Spetsnaz08 »

Hi everyone!
Have you ever dreamed of people tied up? Or of being tied up yourself?

On a Discord server of Italians bondage lovers we talked about it recently and many of them had very few dreams with damsels.
Or if they had any, they remember little or nothing.
It happens to me every now and then. I remember once very clearly dreaming of two characters of a friend of mine who wrote DID stories on DeviantArt. Mother and daughter tied with ropes and gagged with black OTMs, carried on the shoulders of a mafia boss and his henchmen.
They took them to a basement where they then left them tied back to back with a timed bomb. Luckily for them, I managed to save them just in time and even stab the boss with a Roman gladius.

Has anyone else had similar experiences?
Nic~
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Nic~ »

I had a dream when i was 12 of me gagged and naked tbh but i love fantasies about DID
silvertejp590
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by silvertejp590 »

They don’t happen nearly often enough, but I’ve had a few good ones. All of mine involve duct tape gags on random ladies: Jessica Chastain, this random podcast host, and a girl I knew in real life that I had a crush on. I always feel motivated to attempt lucid dreaming again whenever they occur, but alas, I’ve never been able to make bondage dreams occur at will.
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

It's quiet regular for me although I have always been lucid dreamer so it makes sense.
Spetsnaz08
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Spetsnaz08 »

silvertejp590 wrote: 3 months ago They don’t happen nearly often enough, but I’ve had a few good ones. All of mine involve duct tape gags on random ladies: Jessica Chastain, this random podcast host, and a girl I knew in real life that I had a crush on. I always feel motivated to attempt lucid dreaming again whenever they occur, but alas, I’ve never been able to make bondage dreams occur at will.
Yeah, most of the people I questioned about that said the same thing. Thank for your reply.
Spetsnaz08
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Spetsnaz08 »

@GagFan96
Wow, you're the first person I meet who can dream damsels often. Awesome!
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

Haha, I've shared one of my dreams here:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 50#p156250

And there are links to all the other "bondage dreams" threads, in case you want to read more!
U+101D3
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I used to dream about bondage all the time growing up, but now it's quite rare, but I'm okay with that.
Spetsnaz08
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Spetsnaz08 »

uemndlr wrote: 3 months ago Haha, I've shared one of my dreams here:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 50#p156250

And there are links to all the other "bondage dreams" threads, in case you want to read more!
Thanks!
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

As a teenager up through college I would dream of it rather frequently. Usually either being knocked out with gas and bound, waking up gagged, or(my favorite) suspended by some device and being lifted higher and higher while bound. I also would have one where I would be doing a standard activity, hear gagged sounds and open a door or closet or look behind a object and find a damsel bound and gagged.

Nowadays not often but occasionally I'll have a good one or two. I've also noticed I'm for whatever reason more prone to having them on the rare occasion I sleep/nap during the day than during my usually night rest.
teejay_b2b
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by teejay_b2b »

When I was in my teens, I had a dream of my female friend and I at like some embassy party or something. We sneak into a room and start searching for something but the bad guys interupt. They leave us bound and gagged. I've never had such a clear bondage dream since unfortunately
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic