Any fellow North Carolinians feeling the salt?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Any fellow North Carolinians feeling the salt?

Post by illest »

By that I mean the salt of being cut off from some of your favorite bondage-related sites due to the new laws?

Thankfully for the most part only a couple of sites that I use has cut us off, but today I tried to view a Ali Express link to some gear and I couldn't even view that thanks to the new laws. Thankfully that's not my go-to but just the sheer fact that one of my shopping options for bondage gear worries me. Am I going to really have to go out-of-state just to place a order for a ballgag in the distant future?
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

You are now feeling the same pain we in Virginia are already suffering under.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Uhm, that sucks. Fortunately Maryland hasn't gone that route yet. But it wouldn't surprised if they do one day. I mean I kind of get the idea behind the new law but as usual it seems things are not implemented the way they should be. Though you can probably get around that with a VPN service. I'm not super techy but I know people use that same technique to get around normal movies not being available in different countries. All its doing is tricking the systems into thinking your computer/phone is in an entirely different location.
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

And then there's what somebody is trying to do in Oklahoma....

https://x.com/AriCohn/status/1749790592450629666?s=20
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic