Apartment Pet Screening and Pup Play

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Solarbeast

Apartment Pet Screening and Pup Play

Post by Solarbeast »

I would love to get a kennel/dog cage for myself as I've had one in the past and loved it, but I'm worried that my apartment will think that I have a dog/pet. How does one deal with that? We are allowed to have pets but it costs more money which I don't have, and is required to be on record with the leasing office. I'm not even allowed to pet sit if I don't have a pet of my own. I also don't have space to hide it in case of inspections or such as the only place that it would fit is under the bed and that's already filled. So does anyone have this experience on this issue or information that would help me.
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

Depends... Where do you live? Do they have the right to check your apartment for secret pets? Do they check? In principle they cannot claim that you have a dog if they never see you with one. But if they learn that you have a kennel but no dog, they might draw their own conclusions. Are you fine with that?
U+101D3
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

There are collapsible dog crates.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

That's what I was thinking.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I have a dog, and though I've not used a cage for him in years, the XL dog cage I own is foldable/collapsible and takes virtually no room at all. If someone wants to know why you have a dog cage and no dog, 1 - you perhaps had a dog in the past and are thinking of owning one in the future, or 2 (my personal favourite) - it's none of their bloody business!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I know there are collapsible ones, but unfortunately, until I get a dresser, I don't have room since below my bed is full of other items, and that would be the only space I would put it. Potentially when I get either a new job or the bonus we get in March I will be able to get better storage and will also be able to get a crate.
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

Solarbeast wrote: 3 months ago I know there are collapsible ones, but unfortunately, until I get a dresser, I don't have room since below my bed is full of other items, and that would be the only space I would put it.
Couldn't you lean the collapsed crate up against the wall with a sheet over it to conceal what it is?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic