Favorite Response to Gag Talk?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Favorite Response to Gag Talk?

Post by RotiferTape »

When you’re trying to communicate to someone while gagged what is your favorite response they give? Being completely ignored, being shushed, being taunted (ex: “sorry, I can’t understand you”), or them pretending they know what you’re saying? There’s probably some others as well but just curious if anyone had a favorite!
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
WAMGuy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WAMGuy »

I'm partial to taunting, which can also include them pretending to know what you're saying (stuff like "What's that? You want me to hogtie you?")
silvertejp590
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by silvertejp590 »

Taunting is always super fun, especially imitating the person's gag talk. Something along the lines of, "What? I'm not sure what mmmmph mmm mmmmph means."
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

Very interesting post, looking forward to hear from everyone.

For me every possible action is sexy, taunting, teasing, shushing and even ignoring.

Another one is when there is a one-sided conversation is going on, he or she keeps talking and I'm trying to object or give my opinion but they just give me evil/sadistic smile and they keep talking like if I didnt say anything.

gag kissing and handgagging over the gag are hot too
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

'Use your words'.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

silvertejp590 wrote: 3 months ago Taunting is always super fun, especially imitating the person's gag talk. Something along the lines of, "What? I'm not sure what mmmmph mmm mmmmph means."
I think taunting might be the most popular one for sure. I also like being ignored. Something about struggling and mumbling in a gag while your captor just leaves is thrilling haha
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

jone123 wrote: 3 months ago Very interesting post, looking forward to hear from everyone.

For me every possible action is sexy, taunting, teasing, shushing and even ignoring.

Another one is when there is a one-sided conversation is going on, he or she keeps talking and I'm trying to object or give my opinion but they just give me evil/sadistic smile and they keep talking like if I didnt say anything.

gag kissing and handgagging over the gag are hot too
I like the one sided conversation idea. Like someone just needed a person to talk to and was willing to go through extreme measures to get them haha.
Spinario
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Spinario »

Total silence: being treated like an object.
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

Im usually gagged, but i like being told, “sorry can’t understand a word you’re saying, speak up!” Or being deliberately misunderstood. “Oh. Did you just say : please tickle my feet really hard?”
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

Sian91 wrote: 3 months ago Im usually gagged, but i like being told, “sorry can’t understand a word you’re saying, speak up!” Or being deliberately misunderstood. “Oh. Did you just say : please tickle my feet really hard?”
That’s a good one! It’s always fun to assume that the gagged person just wants more tickling.
JustAGagFan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JustAGagFan »

When I've been gagged in the past my favorite response has been fake sympathy.

"Awwww, poor guy, can't say what you wanna say?"
"Mmmmmmph!"
"Can't talk through that big gag in your mouth?"
"MMMMMMMPH!!!"

And so on. For some reason, the other person using every opportunity to remind me that I'm gagged really does it for me!
HandgagLover

Post by HandgagLover »

When I was last handgagged I kept trying to talk under the girl's hand and she mimicked my gag talk...now that was hot!
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Great thread!
I love any form of taunting:

“Ssshh! Im trying to read”
“Dont talk with your mouth full”

Especially if it relates to how im gagged:

“How do my gym socks taste, seeetie?”
“Mmmmppph”
“Yeah, you like them? Can you tell i wore them twice in a row?”
“MPPPH?!”
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

"I don't understand what you are saying" never fails to crack me up.

I also love being told "I think you need more tape".

"I'm sure what you are saying is completely unimportant" is another one that kills me.

Mind, I'll do the same thing when I have someone tied up and gagged.

"Why are you mumbling so much? Enunciate!"
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

“What are you going to do about it?”
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

Some really funny suggestions from you all here!

"It seems like you are still making much too much sound- don't worry I will find another layer for your gag!"

"You want to tell me I will never get away with this? Well I already have and there isn't much you can say or do about it. You can still grumble like a bear if youd like though!"
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Another fun one:

"Aww poor baby! Can't talk?"

I have a Domme who has me call her every so often with my mouth taped and she always says that.
SubBondageBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SubBondageBoy »

“I can’t understand what your saying with that big gag in your mouth” or “you sound so cute trying to talk through your gag”
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

SubBondageBoy wrote: 3 months ago “I can’t understand what your saying with that big gag in your mouth” or “you sound so cute trying to talk through your gag”
These are some of my favorites. I like saying it and it being said to me.

I also like "how do your tights taste?"
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

What tape got your lips.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

HandgagLover wrote: 3 months ago When I was last handgagged I kept trying to talk under the girl's hand and she mimicked my gag talk...now that was hot!
That’s a good one! I like when my captor mumbles back at me when I’m trying to speak through the duct tape wrapped around my mouth.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

TiedAndTaped3D wrote: 3 months ago Another fun one:

"Aww poor baby! Can't talk?"

I have a Domme who has me call her every so often with my mouth taped and she always says that.
That’s awesome, I use to have domme before I moved and she preferred that I was always gagged. Even if I wasn’t tied up.
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

“Don’t talk with your mouth full”
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

Another one I like is when you are discovered by someone and they take your gag off. They ask you what happened and after you explain you then ask “are going to let me go?” And the discoverer goes “mmm nah” and puts the gag back on.
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

I also like when I'm bound and gagged and she sits on my lap and says "how does a small girl like me tie up a strong man like you?".

Then she says "I never knew my tights had another use. What was that? They taste good?" This is followed by gag kissing.

I love gag kissing. It is a turn on for me and I can tell she loves when I do it to her. She keeps it up when I struggle for more than says "that's enough for now" the walks away.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic