How did you start the bondage interest?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Nic~
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

How did you start the bondage interest?

Post by Nic~ »

I think is nice to tell other people how I started watching bondage… as for me it happened with cartoons, in particular I remember well the Catwoman scene, i was just 6 years old lol and i was.. confused but, at the same time, curious.. curious of that scene, of the why that girl was gagged. When the years passed, I understood that the bondage wasn’t only a thing in movies.. but even more people try it.

And you? How was your first encounter with the bondage world? :)
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

I was a rambunctious child and would cause a lot of trouble. When I was very young, maybe 5, I was at my grandparents house and out of control and my grandmother, all in fun, took out some rope and wrapped me in it. I was not left like that so in no way was it abuse but my mom came to pick me up at the same time and I was totally helpless, writhing around on the carpet and unable to use my arms and legs. Been looking for that feeling ever since! :lol:
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Nic~
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Nic~ »

Trammel wrote: 2 months ago I was a rambunctious child and would cause a lot of trouble. When I was very young, maybe 5, I was at my grandparents house and out of control and my grandmother, all in fun, took out some rope and wrapped me in it. I was not left like that so in no way was it abuse but my mom came to pick me up at the same time and I was totally helpless, writhing around on the carpet and unable to use my arms and legs. Been looking for that feeling ever since! :lol:

Wow, this is curious. I never been tied up before with ropes :D must have been fun for you huh?
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Nic~ wrote: 2 months ago
Trammel wrote: 2 months ago I was a rambunctious child and would cause a lot of trouble. When I was very young, maybe 5, I was at my grandparents house and out of control and my grandmother, all in fun, took out some rope and wrapped me in it. I was not left like that so in no way was it abuse but my mom came to pick me up at the same time and I was totally helpless, writhing around on the carpet and unable to use my arms and legs. Been looking for that feeling ever since! :lol:

Wow, this is curious. I never been tied up before with ropes :D must have been fun for you huh?
At hat age it was a combination of funny and embarrassment because I was totally helpless. Since then I've been tied up with ropes many times and it never ceases to be fun. Unfortunately, it hasn't happened in the past few years. :|
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Aladdin for me.
JustAGagFan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JustAGagFan »

Looking back, I too think it was cartoons that awakened my interest in bondage. When I was quite small I watched a lot of Inspector Gadget, on which the girl (I think her name was Penny) was getting captured, tied, and gagged constantly, it seemed. Another was, as mentioned above, Aladdin, as well as a few episodes of The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few here, seems like plenty of cartoons back then had some innocent tying and gagging going on :D

Around this same time, I had a handful of real-life experiences being tied up by friends of mine, with the occasional gagging thrown in, but it didn't happen too terribly often and, really, didn't make for a very interesting story. Still, it was more than enough to spark a lifelong interest!
Nic~
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Nic~ »

sami200456boyfriend wrote: 2 months ago Aladdin for me.
Wow, that was instead the first guy i saw in bondage :lol:
Nic~
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Nic~ »

JustAGagFan wrote: 2 months ago Looking back, I too think it was cartoons that awakened my interest in bondage. When I was quite small I watched a lot of Inspector Gadget, on which the girl (I think her name was Penny) was getting captured, tied, and gagged constantly, it seemed. Another was, as mentioned above, Aladdin, as well as a few episodes of The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few here, seems like plenty of cartoons back then had some innocent tying and gagging going on :D

Around this same time, I had a handful of real-life experiences being tied up by friends of mine, with the occasional gagging thrown in, but it didn't happen too terribly often and, really, didn't make for a very interesting story. Still, it was more than enough to spark a lifelong interest!

Ahh Penny Gadget.. another Jewel of DID history along with Daphne Blake and April O’Neil 8-)
puddy300
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puddy300 »

Yep, I also think it formed from cartoons such as Penny from Inspector Gadget and April from TMNT. Even though most of the characters that were tied up were women/girls, I (as a boy) wanted to be the one captured and tied up and gagged. And this has remained true to this day.

There were definitely some books I read where tie ups happened and those helped too, but I can't recall any specific examples.
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

I remember a scene in “childs play” did something to me. The boy was Tied up and Gagged by Chucky, and the way he was struggeling, just showed how helpless he was.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Besides the usual cartoons--Scooby Doo and Inspector Gadget--my curiosity really hit it's stride with an episode of Different Strokes, if you can believe it. it was the hitchhiking episode where Arnold gets tied up with duct tape. Got me wondering what that would be like. Around the same time I read a book called Something's Waiting for You, Baker D where the teenage protagonist spends much of the book kidnapped, bound, and tape gagged next to a girl who was in love with him. Set off many fantasies to say the least.
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

Difficult to say. I remember Penny Gadget tied up and gagged regularly, a couple of Daphne Blake, also Aladin. Then there was often a robbery or kidnap in one of the soaps, Casualty, Eastenders, Corrie. But actually I can remember as early as 8 years old I was tying myself up with socks, ribbons, hair scrunchies, ends of rope knee socks ……..
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I can't recall a single incident that caused it. There were a few things. There were a couple of incidents where I got tied up as a kid or saw another kid. But probably shows, movies, and books had the greatest influence. Ninja Turtles in particular, as I came along just in time to see most of its peak popularity, though other things also contributed (Aladdin, as others mentioned). I just always took an interest to scenes where somebody got captured and had to escape or be rescued. It probably helps I tend to like the type of fiction where restraint is relatively common, from Turtles cartoons to detective stories when I got a little older to crime thrillers and spy fiction as an adult.
HandgagLover

Post by HandgagLover »

Definitely a mix of Daphne getting gagged in Scooby Doo and a re-run of the Marathon Angels episode of Charlie's Angels...I realised there was something about them that was taking my attention...
MrMuffles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrMuffles »

Wow.. penny did a number on all of us didn't she?

Ever since I was 7 and saw her roped up and wearing that white otm gag it was all over for me. I thought I was a monster for wanting to bind and silence girls until my 20s when I finally talked to women who admitted to love loving it too. Now in the information age I know we're all freaks and it is so liberating xD
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

I remember watching the Naked Gun 2.5, a hilarious comedy when I was quite young. There are two scenes in the movie, one with Priscilla Presley tied and gagged in a dress and another which I remember best of all, where Leslie Neilsen is caught and tied up with a kidnapped scientist. They're both given big otm gags and Neilsen struggles, causing all sorts of stuff to fall on the scientists head (without neilson catching on that he was doing it) with lots of gagtalk. I eventually realized that I was struck so much by the scene because I wanted to be tied up and struggle like the characters in the show.

Its a great comedy for those who like slapstick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRGp4AM5RZQ
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Think it was through cartoons back in my childhood what started my interest and also always imagined wanting to be tied up by certain characters. The ropework as well as the positions what interested me.
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchStruggle »

It was the same for me as a lot of people on here. I got into through watching cartoons. The scenes with characters bound always stood out too me, seeing April O’Neill, Catwoman and Totally Spies really started it off for me.
turuto2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by turuto2 »

When I was a teenager, I got my mom to buy me an "your star sign and sex" type of book because I had an interest in astrology. I was lucky she did not see the spicy illustrations inside!

One of the drawings showed a naked maiden chained to a dungeon wall while a muscled warrior looked lustfully on. I spent hours gazing at it and doing the thing teen boys do before they get a girlfriend.

Later on, my interest shifted mostly to tickling, but bondage was always part of it - after all, what fun is it to tickle someone who can defend or escape?
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Love reading about how others got into bondage.
sweetvillain
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sweetvillain »

Preadolescence.
I was fascinated by feminine delicacy. The hands, the thin arms, the thin ankles, the pale skin. I wanted to capture them not to harm them, but for the beauty of the act.
Almost to protect at the same time, like a precious thing. Then detective stories and spy movies did the rest.
Surrender Princess. Your thin wrists behind back ...
tomato
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tomato »

When I was about 8 or 9 (I can't exactly remember), one of my best friends who lived right down the street was interested in TUGs before I knew it was even a thing. She wanted to play a make-believe game of a princess and a knight. I restrained her using dollar-store plastic handcuffs for her role of the "damsel-in-distress" before acting like her knight in shining armor to save the day. After that day, I got interested in TUGs as well.

And of course, DID scenes with characters from tv shows like April O'Neil from TMNT, Daphne Blake from Scooby-Doo or Kimberly Hart (the pink one) from Power Rangers were also big players for sparking my interest in bondage.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Started with. GF at Uni. When I came home, I found my mum and sis were into it too.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Like a lot of people my interest began when I was very young, long before I knew it was called bondage or anything about sex, just knew the sight of a tied and gagged woman excited me. Back then there was no internet, no videos and only two or three tv channels! So there was very little around, the odd western (probably why I love it when the girl is tied up in boots) and detective dramas. A little older, when my mates were trying to sneak a peek at the girlie mags on the top shelf I was perusing the detective magazines with their wonderful front covers often depicting a young lady bound and gagged. I started self-bondage about that time but I really wanted to tie a girl up. My first opportunity came when I was about 10/11, a girl on the estate about the same age decided she wanted to kiss me (God knows why). I seized my opportunity and insisted her hands and ankles were tied so she couldn’t grab me as I kissed her. (Still remember tying her ankles in those white cable knit socks). More chances came with my mate’s younger sister and a cousin who we visited once a week for a while and being the oldest I always engineered the games with my brothers and my male cousin so she got tied up. Late teens it was sadly just self-bondage but I did get to hone my skills. Had a couple of tie ups with co-workers early on too, but that’s another story. After a few years of marriage I finally admitted my love of bondage and we had some great years playing, it was during one of those games I decided to tie myself up after I had tied her, we were both hogtied it was amazing. That was when I realised that my ultimate fantasy is being tied up with a girl so we have to struggle to free ourselves. Sadly my wife and I don’t play these days so it’s back to self-bondage (rare as I don’t get the place to myself much now), watching vids on the internet and chatting to like-minded friends online.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Reruns of classic 60s Batman. I found scenes of Batman and Robin, and later on Batgirl tied up and in peril exciting, and I found that wanted to be in peril too.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic