Pantyhose Encasement, Gags and Tie-Ups

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
lanadelgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Pantyhose Encasement, Gags and Tie-Ups

Post by lanadelgagged »

This thread is directed towards those who enjoy using pantyhose, nylons, or hosiery of any kind for or during your tie-ups. What do you find most appealing about them? What are some clever uses you have found for bondage? (restraints, gags etc...) How do you feel about nylon encasement or encasement bondage? Do you have a favourite brand, make or type? I'm currently writing a series - the first chapter of which is now available – featuring a main character with a pantyhose fetish/addiction, and I would love to read what you have to say about the topic in as much detail as you desire.
Bondage writer and graphic designer. https://www.deviantart.com/lanadelgagged
Put a sock in it!
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Once I was cleavegagged with pantyhose. I rather enjoyed it. I've also gagged models that way a couple of times. I like the look. Only did one pantyhose encasement and didn't care for it.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Now you’re speaking (or writing) my language. Love using pantyhose for bondage, especially gags, blindfolds and hoods. Being properly tied and encased in pantyhose is one of the last things on my bondage bucket list. I saw a video where the girl wears pantyhose like a shirt, then her arms are pulled across her chest like a straitjacket and her “sleeves” tied behind her. With a few extra layers cocooning her body, she wasn’t going anywhere.

Good luck with your story! I look forward to reading it 😁
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

I just posted on this…

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=21175

I hope the link worked. If not, it’s in the True Stories For Adults called “My Favorite Gag (F/M)”.

Enjoy…
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

I'm definitely a huge fan of pantyhose encasement. In almost all my own stories (easy to find with searches) my protagonist is wearing tights and leotards when tied up. Even in RL, I prefer to be tied up while wearing tights and leotards, but both is and is not a superhero fetish for me (sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't).

What I like about it is the smell, feel and look. I like how the soft silky fabric just "glides" along my skin and accentuates the sensations of touch by my captor. I find myself more ticklish in my ticklish spots when wearing tights and nylon fabric. The fact that they come in all sorts of colours, and are skin tight, allows me to enjoy the look it provides. And the smell, well that must be some form of imprinting from repetitive associations with pleasurable TUGs.

For just plain rope bondage scenarios, I also find that wearing tights and other compressive skin tight clothing not only adds to the sensations of restriction, but also helps mitigate rope burn and chaffing.

Good luck on your series! Will be checking it out for sure!
Last edited by tiedinbluetights 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
subintights
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by subintights »

I agree with what everyone's shared, and what I also find appealing is the subtle incorporation of pantyhose in a scene, like as simple as knowing that the characters are wearing them.

The humiliation aspect as well of being "discovered" that it is a fetish for the protagonist and using this discovery against them or indulging into it is something I also very much enjoy.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic