Favourite Unfulfilled Fantasy

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Me and my brother tied up and gagged by our older brothers for being annoying.
Gagged_Miko
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gagged_Miko »

I would love to be tied up and gagged in the passenger seat of a car, while my captor drives me out somewhere on a roadtrip, with my gag and bindings fully visible (though the windows could be tinted, maybe). After a while, they would leave me hogtied and tightly gagged in the middle of nowhere to struggle and squirm for a couple of hours.

Same scenario, except I am hogtied in the backseat of the car.

I would also love to be left hogtied and gagged in a public park at night when there is a low chance of anyone being around, but the risk of being discovered really excites me

Love the idea of being tied to a chair, or hogtied and locked in an abandoned shed, or unused floor of a building where no one could possibly rescue

(obviously he captor knows where i am and can get me out if something goes wrong, with some extra safety measures. This goes for all scenarios)
emca753
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by emca753 »

My wife involved with a buff teenager who loves tying her up
TapedHands
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapedHands »

Spending the entire weekend in a straight jacket with leg cuffs, with a lush 3 controlled by my partner at his will
19/F, Digital artwork creator

Click to visit my DeviantArt!
SoTired
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SoTired »

Mine is a bit less interesting.

I'd like just to be able to experience a proper TUG. I've not had much luck, and things have been rocky in the past surrounding them. I like to come up with ways of restraining someone, so just being able to put one of my ideas into practise would be nice.
Probably sleeping if not online.
Enjoyer of tape and engineering difficult to escape scenarios.

DMs open if anyone wants to chat, discuss our hobby or come up with cool scenarios!
Discord: sotired10
NR47
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NR47 »

Probably something with long term bondage. I imagine my mistress and I are together in an old Victorian house... It's a house I remember from when I was young, our neighbor's, the place was huge complete with a tiny servants bedroom that connected to the main bedroom through the back of a long walk in closet (I imagine it was so a maid could come conveniently to the main bedroom in the morning, and this tiny bedroom also connected to a narrow staircase which went to the kitchen) Anyway in the fantasy my mistress is the lady of the house, and I am her servant. During the day I would do the normal tasks of a servant in the house, also be her driver and take her shopping, but at night I would be shackled to the small iron bed in the little room. I would have to strip every night in front of my mistress and she would lock the cuffs onto my wrists and ankles, and secure a leather blindfold over my eyes. Most nights I would lay alone in my bondage but when she desired she might come in and use me as she pleased. Or she might choose to have me chained to her bed for that purpose. In her room would also be a spanking bench, so that if ever I didn't properly complete a task I would be strapped into it completely naked with a ball gag in my mouth, and given a thorough spanking with her riding crop. She might also decide to leave me strapped there like that for some hours as a punishment. There are so many scenarios I could imagine connected with this!
TieMeUp6
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TieMeUp6 »

I’ve always imagined a scenario where I myself (a female 30) am kidnapped by a male for no reason other than pleasure for myself and my captor, surprised from behind, of course with a tight gloved hand gag. From here being told to co-operate and my captor moving me publicly to a different location perhaps my wrists being bound under my coat etc.
Once we reach a remote second location being tied and gagged in different ways for short periods of time whilst I am being spoken to and taunted. Perhaps even blindfolded.
Tied to different poles, chairs, beds - the gags starting off with a simple cleave and the more gag talk I engage in then the more I get gagged with different things to silence me.
TheOldPirate
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheOldPirate »

Maledom here, so my fantasies involve tying someone else up; I'm cis-het so it'll normally be a gal.

I've been active in the scene since 2007 and have managed to pretty much indulge every fantasy I've ever considered, and a few I haven't. While the vast majority have been extremely satisfying, a few have led to some level of disappointment.

One thing I've learned; the first time you indulge a fantasy is the best. Each subsequent time leads to inevitably diminishing returns. And learn to accept compromise; fantasies often don't translate well into the real world, at least if you're going to involve a consenting partner.

My longest held and most recently indulged fantasy has involved keeping a bound girl as my long-term prisoner. I'm able to indulge it with my girl Grace on a regular basis with her wearing a straitjacket. We generally don't do much more that sit on the couch together and watch streaming video, but there's enough role-playing involved that we both have a good time (some evenings more than others).

This seems to be a fantasy I can indulge over and over with the right partner. And I appear to have her.Image
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic