Bandana Gags

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
randomspam
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bandana Gags

Post by randomspam »

When I tie myself up, I always use a bandana gag (OTM or Cleave). I like using them, but unless I stuff my mouth with another bandana it's really easy to get the gag off with just my mouth and tongue. I don't always want to stuff my mouth, sometimes it gets really uncomfortable. Is there a specific way I should be tying my bandana gags to make them tougher to remove, or is that just the unfortunate reality of them?

Also, what are the best ways to ball up a bandana so it's not as uncomfortable when I do stuff my mouth?
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

For the most part, an OTM bandana gag is fairly simple to slip of over time.

This is sort of why when I do use OTM gags, I'll often put several pieces of duct tape over the mouth underneath; that way, if the bandana does slip off; I'm still gagged with tape.

Pretty comfortable, too; even without stuffing.

As for the stuffing...I'd say fold the bandana into a square small enough to fit inside the mouth; then push the "center" of the square in, leaving the corners pointing outward.

Essentially, you want the bandana to be flat / smooth against the tongue; wrinkles you can feel can drive me batty.
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

Did you try making a knot in the middle? Doing that with small stuffing is comfortable and it won't come off and will keep you quiet.
randomspam
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by randomspam »

Alboreland wrote: 1 month ago Did you try making a knot in the middle? Doing that with small stuffing is comfortable and it won't come off and will keep you quiet.
I can for sure try that. What would you recommend for small stuffing?
HandgagLover

Post by HandgagLover »

I find an ankle sock is just the right size for small stuffing.
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

randomspam wrote: 1 month ago
Alboreland wrote: 1 month ago Did you try making a knot in the middle? Doing that with small stuffing is comfortable and it won't come off and will keep you quiet.
I can for sure try that. What would you recommend for small stuffing?
I like a rolled up thigh high stocking. I also like a lace thong. I find regular panties are too big and uncomfortable but lace ones are smaller and the material is better.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

I love them especially when their big and over your mouth and part of it is lowered pass your chin.
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

I also like bandanas used as mask for a robber. I like how their eyes really show and their hair falls around it as they are tying up their victim which would be me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic