Thoughts on bare feet

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Suprise_TUG
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Thoughts on bare feet

Post by Suprise_TUG »

Hi guys, I am a newcomer on this wonderful site!

I would like to know how many out there believe (like I do) that a submissive in role play, can be fully clothed, but must always have bare feet (shoes and socks removed), not to have bastinado or anything but in order to add to their humiliation, degradation, shame, penance, vulnerability, control/ submission power play, etc?
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I don't think it's really anything other than a lot of people have a foot fetish. It does make the feet vulnerable to tickling.
SubBondageBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SubBondageBoy »

Yeah I pretty much exclusively like bare feet in my bondage scenarios
Sablesword
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sablesword »

I'm strongly on the "captives must be barefoot" side of things. I'll make exceptions for limited bondage where the captive can stand up and walk around (or at least hobble around) but even then only if practical considerations or the nature of the setting call for feet being shod. But otherwise barefoot, with stockings NOT being a substitute for the feet being bare.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

I was a barefooted long before I was a bondagettte so I’m always barefoot when tied up, and I like tickling bare feet, if my captive has socks on they are soon removed but I’m happy to tickle her feet through stockings or tights.

But I’m not sure that it is bare footed = captive / submissive, I just think lots of people who like bondage like bare feet too, some like boots, some like leather, some like white ankle socks, some like converse trainers, some like school girls, some like secretary………
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

I too don't believe that being bare footed equates with submission/captivity/humiliation. One of my cousins, when he would tie me up when we were kids, would prefer to be bare footed himself (he used to practice judo, and felt more firmly grounded and better able to tighten the ropes if he was barefoot against carpet).

As for myself, I actually feel much more submissive if I'm wearing tights or nylons while tied up than if I am barefoot. I'm also far more ticklish in them. Plus, as a hetero male, even if I think all clothing should be gender neutral and people should just wear whatever makes them feel comfortable, there is still some societal stigma against men wearing clothing traditionally viewed as reserved for women.

As with everything else, mileages and preferences vary! Vive la différence!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

I like to be tied up barefoot but I'm sure it is my foot fetish, nothing to do with barefeet being sign of captivity. Bare feet locked in stocks for tickle torture is one of my favourite sights but i also like seeing women tied up in jeans, with or without their feet bare, women tied up in skirts, tights, boots , trainers or heels on their feet. The one thing I don’t like is women tied up naked except for shoes.

It is my foot fetish that draws me to barefoot bondage rather than inherent submissiveness of bare feet.
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Barefoot99 »

I myself like being barefoot. I not only does it feel more natural but for me it is a sign of my submission as a sub, especially when i am tied up.
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

I don't mind. I would probably prefer to at least have my shoes off but still have socks on. I think it feels a bit more comfortable with my shoes off.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Bare feet does nothing for me. But this is a broad church, each to their own.
DandiAndi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DandiAndi »

I don't really mind if I'm barefoot or not, if my captor wants me barefoot it's not like I'd be given much say in the matter. :lol:
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Good for sniffing.
latin-self-bound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by latin-self-bound »

One thing is the foot fetish (which I undoubtedly have) and this fetish make us enjoy the view of a pretty pair of feet (tied up or free).

But regarding the sense of helplessness and the dynamics of power in a TUG, I think is very logical that the captives were barefoot while tied. First, you are taking off the shoes, which are a protection for them and a hard item useful to kick. Second, you are forcing them to walk barefoot, so they can't run on hard surfaces, and that makes harder for them to escape. And finally, the barefeet are vulnerable to tickling, and the psycological feeling of helplessness from having the soles of your feet tied up and exposed is powerful.
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchStruggle »

I have a foot fetish myself so personally I love when myself or someone else is tied up barefoot.

Also previously worn socks make great gags ;)
TheEngineer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheEngineer »

For me, being attracted to feet naturally makes me prefer both my tug partner and I being barefoot. I just like the feeling of it, as well as seeing my partner barefoot, especially when either of us are tied.

Then there's also that vulnerability aspect of it as others have mentioned. Having my partner's feet exposed give me easy access to play with them, whether that be simple tickling or other torments, as well as having more option when it comes to tying them up (read: toe ties!). For myself, I like the unpredictability of what my partner will do next if they're domming, and being barefoot gives them another avenue to do something to me, such as the aforementioned tickling (or toe ties!).

I like what other's have said about it keeping the sub from running away too quickly, but personally my style of bondage doesn't really permit that from occurring hahaha
No harm in wanting to try new things!
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

I have a foot fetish too, and i love being barefoot in bondage.

As for the humilliation aspect, i agree, it feels vulnarable having your feet exposed. Also, i guess there's this feeling of helplessness when you're tied up and have your shoes being removed and then your socks, what are they gonna do?, are they gagging me with my socks?, are there gonna use my shoes for something?, are they gonna tickle me?, there's a lot of sensations and thoughts going on there.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

I prefer feet in stockings or tights, but then again I have a huge nylon fetish.
Camilla
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Camilla »

I'm not really into feet but I agree! I would want my socks and shoes removed when being tied up. I think it'd be exciting to have my feet worshipped, though I'd put up quite a fight! I can't stand my feet being touched, but that could be fun for a bondage scenario.
takeru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by takeru »

I love tickling, so I certainly prefer bare feet for both of us; I'm a switch. Although, I actually like to tie them with socks or some footwear on, and then remove them over the course of the scene while the bottom is tied up and helpless. I also like the sensualnside of bondage, so feet massage is a thing for me!
TheOldPirate
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheOldPirate »

My girls must always be barefoot, regardless of the weather. I especially love a barefoot (and toe-tied) gal hopping outdoors.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic