Close to Home

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Close to Home

Post by gaggedrock29 »

Does anyone ever feel like they have a better chance of hitting the lottery than finding a TUG or bondage buddy close to where they live?
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Yep definetely feels that way
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

You are not wrong as this seems to be a common issue for many. I to was in the same boat for the longest time but I actually do have a tug/bondage friend not far from me. But even with him being close, it doesn't come without its own setbacks. Neither of us lives alone, therefore we are limited when we can meet up. He's also a 100% sub so if I do get in the mood to switch, I can't do so with him (I'm dom leaning so that's okay). I have another friend that's a sub leaning switch but he also doesn't have private living arrangements and is almost 1,000 miles away. So that takes planing a trip to an almost midway location for both tugs/bondage and other non related normal everyday stuff. So currently we only meet about once a year.

Would love to grow my tug friend group a little bit more but it's definitely hard to find local or semi local people. Hard to find people with the same bondage tastes. Even harder if like myself, are not interested in sex. Definitely shrinks the number of people you can connect with. But atleast it's not impossible!
JFBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JFBound »

gaggedrock29 wrote: 1 month ago Does anyone ever feel like they have a better chance of hitting the lottery than finding a TUG or bondage buddy close to where they live?
There's no kink scene near me and almost everyone woman nearby into tie ups is taken or just posting content. I'm stuck with connecting online for now.
Last edited by JFBound 2 days ago, edited 1 time in total.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

I have a friend who would love to be tied up and only lives 70 miles or about an hour forty five away. But I am married and have no intention of cheating on my wife.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

No
Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

I agree that it is hard to find people to find to do bondage or tie ups in general. I am very submissive so that limits my options, but I am also asexual so that fact I want there to be no sex is another hinderance. Also, I am male which is another hinderance. So many things working against me, lol!
Silkyscarves
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silkyscarves »

I’m always fantasiesing about a kinky neighbour keeping me in his house or garage all tied up gagged tightly 4 a good few hours
Do dreams ever come true though lol ?
Silkyscarves on kik app
1974 Richards come get me lol
Gagged_Miko
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gagged_Miko »

It definitely feels that way for me. I would love to have a bondage buddy purely for bondage, but sadly most people just want sex. Nothing wrong with bondage for sex, but I just want to be tied up, ya know? Perfect meetup for me, is to show up to the captors home, have them tie me up and tightly gag me, and then just leave me like that while they go on with their day as if nothing happened lol

...they are free to tease, obviously, not that I could do anything about it
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

I kinda live in the middle of nowhere, so it's definitely tough.
TheOldPirate
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TheOldPirate »

I've been active in the scene since 2007. Found myself single, without a kinky partner, four times. None lasted more than six months.

Once you become active in your local scene, finding partners is pretty easy. Finding long-term partners can be trickier, especially as you get older (I'm 58, my girl is 61).

While I was single, I never lacked for play partners.

So to everyone who can't find someone, I'd argue you're doing it wrong.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic