Pursuit and Capture

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Pursuit and Capture

Post by David Han »

Do you like pursuit and tied up? Often, I played games where I am chased down or my team is, and once they capture me, I am tied up.
Tie me up and have fun with me
scandi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by scandi »

I love the anticipation of being chased knowing what they will do if they cath me. That adds so much to the excitement adn build up. Those must have been really exciting games.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Growing up, we played "hide and go seek," where whoever was "it" chased the others down, and when he caught them, took them to the base, and tied them up.

There was also "team chase," where we divided ourselves into two, three, or four teams, depending on how many of us were playing. The object was for one team to capture the other team(s). Captives were taken back to the base, and tied up.

Another game was "one against all." The object was for one player to capture all the other players. Not as hard as it sounds, as when someone was captured, their captives became their captor's captives. It was possible for one player to capture only one other player, and win the game.

Another game, which didn't require chasing each other around, was 'tie 'em up," usually played with six or less. "It" would tie up the others, and when he shouted "GO!" the others had 10 minutes to get loose. If they did, they got a point for every full minute remaining on the clock. If they didn't, "it" got 10 points. After everyone had a chance to be "it," the player with the most points won, and his "prize" was getting to tie up the others again.

Drawscore
boundto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundto »

love pursuit and capture with handcuffs, did it a few times as a kid using the plastic handcuffs in police toy sets
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic