Ideas to be tied in.

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
RKOJason03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Ideas to be tied in.

Post by RKOJason03 »

Me and my cousin will be together this Wednesday for most of the morning and noon time. Hopefully, he will like the idea of tie-up games. I plan on getting 2 or 3 rolls of duct tape from Home Depot on Monday, I also have a homemade vacbed. What do you all think we should try Wednesday with what I have?
Jason Gines
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Well mummification's, hogtaping and chair tied are all great but if there isn't a wrap around tape gag involved why bother ;) no honestly hope it goes well and you both have a good time
RKOJason03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RKOJason03 »

harveygasson wrote: 5 years ago Well mummification's, hogtaping and chair tied are all great but if there isn't a wrap around tape gag involved why bother ;) no honestly hope it goes well and you both have a good time
Thanks, and of course I would a tape gag. Don’t you hate it in movies or something where they put strips of tape. Ewww it’s gotta go all the way around.
Jason Gines
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

[mention]RKOJason03[/mention] I hate that in movies and tv shows! Do it right or not at all haha
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

I always liked rope. Duct tape is OK, but nothing says "tied up captive" like quarter inch cotton clothesline.

Drawscore
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

You say you hope he'll like the idea of tie up games, which is an indication that he hasn't done it before, and that he is either a teen, or pre-teen.

For someone young, or even not so young (18+) doing it for the first time, start slow. Simple hands and feet rope ties to begin, and save the tape for later sessions, after he is comfortable with being tied and gagged, If you really want to tape him, invite him to tape tie you first. And if he wants out, for whatever reason, let him go immediately.

Drawscore
RKOJason03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RKOJason03 »

drawscore wrote: 5 years ago You say you hope he'll like the idea of tie up games, which is an indication that he hasn't done it before, and that he is either a teen, or pre-teen.

For someone young, or even not so young (18+) doing it for the first time, start slow. Simple hands and feet rope ties to begin, and save the tape for later sessions, after he is comfortable with being tied and gagged, If you really want to tape him, invite him to tape tie you first. And if he wants out, for whatever reason, let him go immediately.

Drawscore
I appreciate your comment. My cousin and I have done tugs plenty of time, and if he didn't want to be taped I would be fine with that. The only hope I had was that I would be taped up
Jason Gines
RKOJason03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RKOJason03 »

Anyways bad news guys. He couldn't even come over at all. There is a bright side though, my mom came home early from work so we would have been caught anyways. Hopefully, we can try again soon.
Jason Gines
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

RKOJason03 wrote: 5 years ago Anyways bad news guys. He couldn't even come over at all. There is a bright side though, my mom came home early from work so we would have been caught anyways. Hopefully, we can try again soon.
Well, one way around that, is "He challenged me. He said I couldn't get out if he tied me up." (or "He said he'd get out easy if I tied him up.")

We only got caught a few times, and used that excuse. Our parents blew it off as a childish game. But we were 11-14 years old, in boy scouts, and we did a lot of knot tying.

Drawscore
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic