Tabletop RolePlaying...

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

I played two Pen&Papers so far, one mystery/crime and one Star Wars themed.

But a bondage/BDSM one? Haven't had one so far ^-^
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
trainer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by trainer »

Lucien wrote: 5 years ago Something I would quite like would be a swords and sorcery section, RP based, where people come up with characters. Those characters adventure, and have traditional adventures, but occasionally get captured, tied up, tickled, whipped, even more adult things if it is allowed. But just like a group of level 1's just starting out.
What a great idea! Would absolutely get involved with this if it were a thing!
BoundJana wrote: 5 years ago I played two Pen&Papers so far, one mystery/crime and one Star Wars themed.

But a bondage/BDSM one? Haven't had one so far ^-^
I kinda custom built a Star Wars themed game based on the d20 system, we're still playing it, it's been a load of fun! :D
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Handsome Scoundrel »

Lucien wrote: 5 years ago Something I would quite like would be a swords and sorcery section, RP based, where people come up with characters. Those characters adventure, and have traditional adventures, but occasionally get captured, tied up, tickled, whipped, even more adult things if it is allowed. But just like a group of level 1's just starting out.
This sounds like a plan, do let us know if we can help beta/alpha test!
Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
My avatar is the work of nightwrap79 (deviantart).[/url]
Lucien
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lucien »

I have no clue as to how it would be implemented. Possibly introduce character, likes/dislikes, gender, sexual orientation, description. And then form it almost like a creative writing post. A group of people, pre agreed, would then RP with one another, with a moderator assigned to play the bad guys, almost like a game of D&D?
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

I am running an epic-level Pathfinder home-brew post-per-play campaign that has been running for three years for great success. I would be interested in a TUGS related campaign. It could be run on Discord, cause you can get a dice rolling bot loaded into a group.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Dnd player

Also GM'd conspiracy x, Immortal the invisible war, the old school world of darkness games, rifts, cyberpunk, eclipse phase and feng shui.

I need to roll some dice again soon
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Not doing any gaming atm, but I did a couple years back. I was in both a D&D game, and ran a Champions game, both with the same people.

In D&D, on occasion one of our characters, if not all, would get chained up in a Dungeon or something. No chance the DM did that for bondage reasons. However, in my Champions game, I frequnetly had NPC's damsels in distress bound and gagged needing the heroes to rescue her.

We had, in our group, the sister of one of my friends. Her character got kidnapped more than once, which her brother finally told me was getting out of hand. She dropped out of the group not long after, saying role playing games wasn't for her. I hope I didn't drive her away. No one said anything to me about it, so i'm hoping that wasn't the case.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Bumping this to ask a question. Anyone found a good way to kink up a tabletop game for just two people? What game, and how?

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

Ok, Ive got one for 1v1.

Rescue the president's daughter. The presidents daughter has been kidnapped by a criminal mastermind. One player plays the mastermind, the other plays a dogged secret service agent who tries to investigate the right places on the board (one investigation per turn).

The mastermind has left clues behind like duct tape with red lipstick matching the kidnapped girls makeup, a hank of her hair cut off for proof of life, etc. around the board. But this criminal genius has also placed sneaky traps out as well.

If the agent gets caught in the trap, they can try to roll their way out with a battle. If they roll too low, they get captured. The captor gets 5 minutes to tie up the agent and effectively gag them. An Alexa speaker nearby begins a countdown. If the captive can't use their voice to tell Alexa to stop the countdown, they lose. If they escape, they get to keep searching turn by turn for the presidents daughter.

During the mastermind's turn traps can be placed and the kidnappee can be moved from one safehouse to another. If all three clues are found the agent wins, if the kidnappee is found the agent wins.

What do you all think?
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic