Your first time

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Strange, I thought I had answered this one, but apparently not. I was my 4th or 5th birthday. I wanted to be tied-up and so asked a bunch of my cousins who were over to tie me up. Eventually, one of them did. I remember it being enjoyable and I have been tying myself up ever since!

It was a very very long time ago, so I don't remember every single detail and for how long I was tied up, but I do recall many years later having a conversation with my mom, who was watching over us at the time, about my memories of that event, and she confirmed that it indeed did happen.

For those who are interested in just what details I remember, I wrote a story about it in the true stories for everyone section.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

My first time getting tied up was a little over a year ago. I was tied to a chair with rope and for a gag, I had a sock stuffed in my mouth and was kept in with an otm gag. Since I was tied in my living room, my partner just hung out and played on his phone, ocassionally checking on me. Being tied up for real was quite a rush.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

I was around 14-15 years old, when i was Tied up for the first time. A guy from School and one of his friends took me to a small forest, just a few minutes walk from the School. They wanted to try something, they said… I was placed with my back to a tree, took some ropes, Tied my wrists tightly together behind the tree, Tied my ancles together and Tied a rope around the tree and me. When they realised, that I was not able to get free, they started joking about leaving me Tied up, and talking about gagging me with his socks. He/they did not gag me, but I still remember that i looked at his socks, and got a little scared, but also curious. I think my thing for sock gags started here😬
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic