Your first time

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

Cleavegagger wrote: 5 years ago When i was 10 or 11 i tied up the daughter of the camping owner. We went there for as long as i Remember and we were good friends. To cut a long stories short, during a hike we were tresspassing in a farmers she's (we've been there before and only used it because it had a great sight over the mountains). When they farmer stopped by his she's to Puck something up i instinctively grabbed her and handgagged her. The way she rested her head against my shoulders instead of pulling away was a Bert clear sign for me. Afterwards we takjes about it and she fantasised about Bring a damsel in distress and i dreamt about tying up girls. I tied her up that day with rope i Found in the she's (unfortunately i had nothing to gag her). We played many times afterwards that day.
The girl was lucky too, what a great start to bondage :mrgreen:
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

[/quote]
The girl was lucky too, what a great start to bondage :mrgreen:
[/quote]

Thanks, camping was never the sale after that dat 8-) . Another 2 girls joined in the rope adventures later on. It was a great time tot be a youngster then
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
Deleted User 885

Post by Deleted User 885 »

My first time was in college when I was 20 with my then girlfriend at the time. I had told her I liked the idea of tying people up and being tied up so like the next day when we were in her dorm room while making out she hinted at that she had some belts in her closet
So basically I ended up tying her hands up with belt to her bed then she did the same to me it was very loose so it was easy getting out but we both had fun
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

I think my 1st time might have been in maybe in early 80's. When my friend and i. Used to tie up his older sister and their cousin. Nothing really fancy.
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Boundnwrapped
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boundnwrapped »

First time tying - i was friends with next door neighbour. She was 2yr younger than me (15/13). 1 time she came over after school playing on playstation. Just talking when one of us suggested loser should have to do forfeit which turned out to be get to be tied up. She lost and I tied her hands behind her back. Tied her legs and body with belts

First time tied - I was 15 in school uniform shirt and tie. Over a friends and were 3 of them. Typical teenagers find duct tape and i end up all wrapped up in duct tape and gagged
Jdhpiano
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jdhpiano »

My first time was when I was a kid. They showed a lot of the Adam West batman. So that is what we played alot. Alot of simple tie ups to play out the traps. It was all in silly fun.
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

Cops and robbers, crappy plastic toy handcuffs.
I was the robber. About 5 or 6 years old, I think. It's one of my first clear memories for some reason.
MisterMistoffelees
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MisterMistoffelees »

shyguy92 wrote: 5 years ago Cops and robbers, crappy plastic toy handcuffs.
I was the robber. About 5 or 6 years old, I think. It's one of my first clear memories for some reason.
Ah yes. Plastic toy handcuffs. They were at the center of the most exalted moment of my prepubescent life.

I'd played some TUGs with a friend and a neighbor before, tied up in various ways (some very fun, some very harrowing), but very early on, I'd been snared by the thought of girls tied up; maybe it was the Scooby-Doo (I'm old enough that I saw them first-run) that did it to me, and most definitely the Nancy Drew and Trixie Belden books my two older sisters liked to read. Even to this day, The Mystery at Lilac Inn and Mystery on the Mississippi are favorites. Then, about age nine, came the final ingredient; a girl classmate of mine I fell into my first deep crush over.

Let's call her Laurel (no, not her real name). She was lean and willowy, with long, light-brown hair, and a very pretty oval face spattered over with freckles. She was a very bright lass, too, was Laurel, the best student in our class at math while I was the best at language arts. And she lived only five houses down the street in the moldering little town we called home, which made matters even more perfect. We could be tempestuous friends, though, fighting one minute and making up the next, almost as if we were anticipating a romance that never, in the event, happened because her family moved only a couple years after that highlight of my life. I still wonder at odd moments what might have become of me had she not moved away, and I still feel that loss from time to time.

But that would come later. The great moment of my life to that point was her tenth birthday; her parents threw her a birthday party and invited all us kids in her class. The party itself was the usual birthday-party thing, with balloons and cake and ice cream and games in the relatively spacious back yard. Laurel herself wore a white sleeveless sundress with big red, blue, and green polka dots all over it, and her hair held back with a little pastic headband. To my feverish little eyes, she was an utter goddess. But as with all good things, the party started to break up in the late afternoon after Laurel opened her birthday presents (and to this day I can't remember what present I got her!), until presently, with the sun in the west over the hills and her mother in the house cleaning up, only Laurel and I were left; my goddess and me, the neighbor boy who lived five houses up the street.

And somehow, from where I had no idea except maybe Laurel's pest of a little brother, that pair of gray plastic toy handcuffs. I declared myself the villain, and she was the heroine I was going to capture and tie to the railroad tracks. My venture had better luck than it deserved, for she giggled and said I'd have to catch her first, and proceeded to test my running legs by eluding me for many long minutes of chase around her backyard. Then, finally, the golden moment; I caught up to her when she stumbled over a patch of uneven ground. She had fallen to her knees, and I asked if she was all right, getting her assurance that she was fine and that she was my prisoner. For some reason I've never divined and never asked her about, she lay herself face-down on the ground before me, and I straddled her back with toy handcuffs in hand. She was quiet and complaisant as I took her wrists and put them behind her back, and all the world was perfect as I clicked the handcuffs on her wrists. The goldern moment of my almost-decade of life was upon me--

Until her mother called out very anxiously from their back porch for her to go into the house and sent me home. That was the end of the golden moment; I didn't yet understand what had made her mother so anxious, but it was that moment that suggested to me that tying up a girl was something bad, something naughty or dirty. Laurel of course went into the house, and it was many days before she was allowed to have me back to her place, and the subject of the toy handcuffs was never brought up again. When she moved away, all hope for a repeat of the golden moment was lost. I would later have a few other pre-adolescent moments of bliss, like the moment I got to tie another classmate of mine--let's call her Lois--to her aunt's clothesline post next door, and one momentous game of cowboys-and-Indians played with my buddy's little sister and her friend, but none was quite the same as the golden moment with Laurel and the toy handcuffs, either in simple bliss or in hard lessons learned. And even to this day, I'm a sucker for freckles and sundresses.
Welcome to Snowden! Enter at your own risk!
SweetDamsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Location: Tied up in dire peril awaiting my rescuer! Oh where is my hero?

Post by SweetDamsel »

My sisters were playing Indians and I played the poor damsel in distress they captured to burn at the stake. I was probably 9 or 10. They tied me to a post in the backyard with a jump rope. Then they piled branches my dad had cut off a tree at my feet and danced around. It was a lot of fun and I wish we had played it more than that one time.
Help! Save me! Where oh where is my hero?
Exelsia
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Exelsia »

My first time was around 2014 I think. I had my roommate tie my hands behind me with my own canvas belt. I can't remember if I got out by myself or not, but it was hot for me because 1. my fetish for canvas belts 2. my roommate was my biggest crush :lol:
What's better than the combination of a pair of skinny jeans, canvas belts and sneakers? One that involves ropes, duh.
Deleted User 1729

Post by Deleted User 1729 »

I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt that I do not remember my first time being tied up.

I know this because I was browsing through old family photos once, and I stumbled on a picture of myself at age seven tied up with a ton of rope. There was an accompanying video of my older brother pretending to torture me.

I'm guessing I had fun, because here we are...
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Great tale, [mention]MisterMistoffelees[/mention] . Thanks for sharing. I'm a sucker for freckles and sundresses too.
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

Pretty sure my first tie was when I was 11, I was at a friend's house with my brother and just my friend (who lived there) his brother was at work and his mom was out. I remember us wrestling in his older brothers room who had like a lazy boy recliner at the foot of his bed with barley enough room for someone to lay down back there. I remember being held down and purposely saying "it'd be a lot harder to get out if I was tied up" next thing i know they grabbed shoe laces and duct tape. They taped my hands infront of me, taped my mouth (ran out of tape then) and tied my ankles with shoe laces and dumped me behind the lazy boy for about 20minutes. I really didn't want to move lol
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

I think my first time was tying up my friend's younger sister. Nothing really fancy. I tied him up a few times as well
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Deleted User 1255

Post by Deleted User 1255 »

My first time actually being tied by someone else happened when I was about 12.

I was over at my then best friends house and his step sister was over at the time. She was actually really openly into tying people up, she'd tied up my friend when I was over before, and at one point had pinned me down and cleave gagged me with a medical bandage.

I actually got up the courage to ask her to tie me up and she obliged. She took the sashes of two bathrobes and used one to tie my wrists individually, then used the other to tie my ankles the same way. She then tied the loose ends off to one of her bedposts and sat on the bed while I struggled.

It took me a while to get out, I don't remember how long but escape did not come easy. She really knew what she was doing.
Second Attempt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Second Attempt »

I remember how I was tied, but I don't actually remember how old I was. I wanna say I had just started secondary school (so about 11 I guess).

We pretended one was the burglar while the other was the victim. We both took turns however I remember being spread eagled to the bunk with parcel tape wrapped around my head. I was in heaven as I knew then I loved the feel, smell, and all other bits of tape.
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

BoundJana wrote: 6 years ago Just curious, do you still remember your very first time getting tied up tying somebody else up?
How old were you?
Why got you or the other person tied up?
How did you/the other got tied up and by what materials?
I was probably five years old. I was playing cops'n'robbers with another kid in the neighborhood. He tied me to a chair with some sort of rope - maybe clothesline - and tried to gag me with a handkerchief, which of course doesn't really work very well.

Even at that age, although I did not know the terminology at the time, I was sexually aroused by bondage.
Tiedtothelife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedtothelife »

When I was 11 years old, and after watching a video of a child tied up in a chair, I asked a cousin of my age if he would let me tie him up like him. Incredibly easily agreed and we use a wooden chair. Then, I timidly asked him to take off his shirt (like the boy in the video) and he agreed practically without hesitation. I tied it with rags and ribbons, the ankles to the front legs and his hands to the back of the chair. When I finished I tickled him for several minutes (unfortunately I did not think of putting a gag). After that time I never had another experience like this, but it was still unforgettable.
You know what's better than a shirtless boy tied and gagged? A shirtless boy tied and gagged being tickled.
boundto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundto »

First time i was tied up i was around 12/13 and it was with handcuffs. I was out with some friends and one of them had bought some handcuffs whilst on holiday in the US. The whole group was trying them on, he was putting them everyone arms infront and pretty much letting them straight out. I wouldn't let him do it, i have always liked the idea of handcuffs but i didn't feel comfortable in that situation and we ended up on the floor struggling. I eventually got him pinned down on the floor, but next thing i knew everyone in our group pulled me off him and pulled me to a lampost. They pinned my arms behind me around the post and he had got up by now and put the handcuffs on me so i was cuffed to the lampost. I struggled and kicked out at him so one of them used a bike lock on my ankles. They left me there for about 15 minutes until they got bored and unlocked me
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

I tied up my first girl at around the age of 11. She lived very close to me and it was a time when all us kids played out in the street. For some reason she let it be known she wanted to kiss me. I already knew the idea of tying up a girl excited me but had no idea why, I was still innocent. I agreed to let her kiss me on condition I tied her up first and amazingly she agreed. So at the appointed time I tied her hands behind her. Then she sat on the grass and I tied her ankles together. Then kissed a very brief awkward kids kiss. Then I untied her, it was all too brief sadly. But I remember the amazing feeling of tying her and thinking how wonderful she looked sitting there tied up. Sadly it never happened again.
BoundByJimmy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BoundByJimmy »

shyguy92 wrote: 5 years ago Cops and robbers, crappy plastic toy handcuffs.
Plastic toy handcuffs were fantastic. That and cartoons like Inspector Gadget were a huge inspiration. I was around 7 when I first started playing TUGS
I_Will_Tie_You_up
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by I_Will_Tie_You_up »

I wrote a story about my first time.

It was very harmless. I was playing with two friends, a boy and a girl, to cops and robbers. I was the robber and suggested, ever so innocently, to tie them up. I didn't had a lot to work with so I used a charger wire to tie him and a scarf to tie her.

Didn't took long for them to get loose, but it wasn't a bad first experience.
Thejeppo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Thejeppo »

My first time was playing cops a robbers, my hands were loosely tied behind my back around a pillar in the garage by my friend. A while past when my dad came in the garage and saw, asked what was going on and I told him I was a prisoner. He said let's make you a real one for the game. He tightened the bonds on my wrist, made me kneel down and tied my ankles behind the pillar then connected to my wrists. Next he taped my mouth and laughed and went off.

Please bare in mind there was nothing weird or sexual with him, I found out he enjoyed these games and would often tie me to leave for a while after this. I later found out he was a rope bondage expert, but he never found it a turn on more for fun which I find the same too.
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

First time tying - classic next door neighbour - we’d both seen ‘Return of the Jedi’ and she’s suggested we play it. Of course she was Leia and wore a bikini (my two favourite things - bondage and bikinis) - I remember objecting to being ‘Jabba the Hutt’ (which nearly ended the game - idiot!!) - we agreed I was Boba Fett who had captured her and was transporting her to Jabba. Had her hands tied behind her back and a (I apologise now) a dog collar and leash as she wad a slave (no internet shopping back then!). We played this game many times - she loved it and then moved away (as per usual!)

First time tied up - a (male) friend and I used to play detectives. Both of us were the good detectives but then always got caught and we pretended to be tied up. Eventually my friend suggested that he was the enemy and would capture me. I, of course, readily agreed. I was then captured and tied with my hands behind my back and ankles and knees tied. This game used to break up when he had to go home but he then insisted that we play the next day. Essentially it meant that I was tied up every day one summer hols - bliss!
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Don't think I have shared my 'first time' here on this forum:

I was about 10 or 11, playing with 2 girls my age, and my buddy, who was younger. For some reason my buddy's older brother joined the game, I think he had a plan. He and his younger brother captured me and frog walked me to the end of the garden, where there was an old clothes rack, with lots of old clothesline.

They told me to lie down in the grass beneath it, and while my buddy was holding me still in the grass, his older brother took down the clothesline. I remember he sat on my back, and forced my arms behind me, tied my wrists and then got up, pulled up my feet and tied them, in fact hogtying me, tightly. There you go he said.

In hindsight I am pretty sure he had done this before, he was swift, knew what he was doing.

I couldn't get free, and stayed tied up until the end of the game, and everyone was going home for supper.

Of course this game led to another set of games with the 2 sons of our neighbours. But that's for another time.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic