Your first time

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Your first time

Post by BoundJana »

Just curious, do you still remember your very first time getting tied up tying somebody else up?
How old were you?
Why got you or the other person tied up?
How did you/the other got tied up and by what materials?
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Does it count that me and my cousin rolled each other up with carpets? Probably not, as you can guess it didn't work in any way.

The only time I got tied up was when I was 13 or 14. A friend came over and I guess we watched TV or played some video games. Back then, I didn't have internet (it was still 2000 or 2001) and only the desire to do TUGs, so I had collected a bunch of shoelaces and tried to do some selfbondage, without achieving much.

I had invited him with the thought to ask him if I could tie him up, and at some point I did just that. He didn't really want to, until I offered that he could tie me up afterwards. This instantly increased his motivation. :D There wasn't much to the tie, I just tied his hands behind his back and also his feet with the shoelaces. Not much of a great job, I guess, as he escaped after some time (probably a few minutes, he had to work for it at least a bit).

He obviously had looked forward to the next part. I can't even remember what I felt there, aside from being definitely a bit nervous. I knew he wouldn't do anything bad to me, but still. He made me lay on my stomach and tied me the same way I had tied him, only that he hogtied me. Not that he knew the word, and I'm sure he had no more experience than I did, he was just a bit more creative than me.

I struggled a bit, while he made a bit light fun of me (really light, he was a nice guy). But I learned at that point why shoelaces are not a good tool to tie anyone up. During my struggles, the laces around my hands became tighter. I realized at some point that they cut off circulation, which I immediately told my friend. He instantly tried to untie me, which took some work (the knots had become tighter too, of course), but made it through after...lets say half a minute.

For the record, there was no damage to my hand as far as I could tell, they became lively very quickly. Unfortunately, summer came and we went to different schools afterwards, so that was my only chance (which was probably the reason why I could make myself ask him in the first place).

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Deleted User 236

Post by Deleted User 236 »

I have loved the idea of being tied up for as long as I remember. I can't remember the very first time but I remember after school sitting on my bed, ankles tied with my school tie, my socks tied in my mouth and my hands,behind my back with a hair scrunchie. Looking at myself in the mirror and wiggling my toes and bare feet.
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

Yes, I was tying up a girlfriend when I was 21. I tied her wrists behind her back, her ankles together, hogtied, and gagged her all with bandanas.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

When I was 13 and involved tying up and getting tied up by the two brothers I was babysitting. Happened relatively often over a two year period
Vivianbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vivianbound »

hi jana baby <3
jayarieldrillowup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jayarieldrillowup »

Okay my first time was as a child. Was with my brother at my mom's cousin's home and we were playing Clue while they were at a Jazz basketball game. I lost the board game so my older half brother and our cousin took me outside to the nearest street light and cuffed my wrists behind it.

A few months or years later at a family reunion, one night all my female cousins at the time cuffed my hands in front of me so I could give them a tour of the male restroom at the campsite. Please note I have always been the youngest grandson on that side of my family.

Finally as a teenager in scouts, one year we had a few nights on a place in Alberta, Canada called Scout Island. One of those nights during 'Capture the Flag', I was caught and my wrists for the first time ever were actually tied and not just that but behind my back too. :)
'And behold one arose who once was thought to be dead and he spoke saying,"Heaven said I was too evil and hell said I was too good." Now he wanders forever as an immortal with magic as his birthright and as his curse.'
RKOJason03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RKOJason03 »

jayarieldrillowup wrote: 6 years ago Okay my first time was as a child. Was with my brother at my mom's cousin's home and we were playing Clue while they were at a Jazz basketball game. I lost the board game so my older half brother and our cousin took me outside to the nearest street light and cuffed my wrists behind it.

A few months or years later at a family reunion, one night all my female cousins at the time cuffed my hands in front of me so I could give them a tour of the male restroom at the campsite. Please note I have always been the youngest grandson on that side of my family.

Finally as a teenager in scouts, one year we had a few nights on a place in Alberta, Canada called Scout Island. One of those nights during 'Capture the Flag', I was caught and my wrists for the first time ever were actually tied and not just that but behind my back too. :)
The Utah Jazz? Cool I’m a fan of the Utah Jazz.
Jason Gines
Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blakenome1999 »

The first time i was ever tied was when I was like 5-6 and my cousins, being crazy teenagers, clotheslined me with a roll of duct tape and just kept making circles around me. At first i was upset and i was crying but the second I got out I realized i wanted them to do it again but they never did.

Since then there were some other lack-luster ties but my first ever TUG where both people involved were “in it to win it” per say, has not happened yet but is scheduled to happen in two days and I am VERY excited!! I’ll keep you guys posted, maybe even put it in the “True stories” topic... whether it’s Adult or Everyone, we’ll find out.
I’m young and impressionable, I need someone to guide me through this world... preferably on a leash... and then tie me up afterwords... or before... and I guess a gag could be used as well... :D
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

My friends tied me up in order to get a ''ransom'' as a joke.

I think I was 12 at the time. Or perhaps one year above or below that. Such a long time ago.
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

I had invited a friend to sleepover. During this, I laid out a blanket, lay down on it, then rolled myself tightly into it. (So long as I didn't roll back in the other direction, this is was actually pretty difficult to escape).
Jokingly, i told my friend I was stuck. I had cleverly placed some socks near my head would be in an attempt to give him an idea, and it actually worked. He actually shoved the sock in my mouth and tickled me. :D

Although I had technically not been tied up by my friend, i was certainly gagged by them, so that is close enough right? I've not had much success since then though. :/
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

My first time being tied up by someone else was when I was around 11 or so.
A good buddy of mine and me were talking about kidnapping scenarios we saw on TV a lot.
And then somehow we did such a kidnapping scenario in our screed.

He glovegagged me with my dad's leather gloves (which were much too big for his hands, he was around 12 then)...and we pretended he used chloroform to knock me out. He then tied me to our guest bed with a pair of hand cuffs he owned and when I "woke up" I found myself tied up with the hand cuffs and my legs tied against the bedposts...as well as my mouth taped shut with packing tape. He "threatened" me to kill me if I wasn't going to tell me a secret...made fun of me and even put a foot on my chest to show that I was at his mercy.

Had a few more TUGs with him then, and then, the new school level came in the way and we lost contact.
Still know him today, and wonder if he'd like to tie me up again as much as I wish he'd tie me up again - he got really manly and all Alpha. Must think I'm a weirdo if I bring up these old games ;-)

Still fun to think back at those times.
ziptiedboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ziptiedboy »

I vividly remember tying up people when I was around 10 or 11, we used to do quite a few games in the local woods over one summer before it abruptly ended. The group of about twelve of us would suspend each other's arms to trees or leave people hogtied in bushes, with some rope or duct tape hanging around one of our sheds, waiting to be found by the other team, it was very basic but hilariously funny and extremely enjoyable!

Six or seven years on and I finally got a taste of being the one on the receiving end for a short while with Pup...duped in to being at his mercy for the key to the padlocks holding the mitts firmly over my hands rendering them useless, clipped together behind me and tickled mercilessly while blindfolded with a hood and muzzled (something I failed to master), all the while trying a) not to kick him and b) not to shout. This was soon followed by a sudden urge to headbutt him as he slapped my crotch - the muzzle suppressed most of the urge to yelp.

After a while he relented and then watched me try to escape using my mouth to guide the key into the lock: to his surprise I managed it the first time, only to have him pull it out after several minutes of clenching the small damned item between my lips. It was only a short event where I was the one not in control, but it was one of the best experiences of my life to date.

Don't worry though, he certainly got his turn :) But that's another story in the making.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

ziptiedboy wrote: 6 years ago and tickled mercilessly while blindfolded with a hood and muzzled
Heh you call that mercilessly?
Pfffffffffffft.
ziptiedboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ziptiedboy »

Pup wrote: 6 years ago
ziptiedboy wrote: 6 years ago and tickled mercilessly while blindfolded with a hood and muzzled
Heh you call that mercilessly?
Pfffffffffffft.
Yeah? We'll just see about that next time then won't we.
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

My first time was when my cousin took revenge on me and kept me tied for a weekend (I'm even telling this story here in the forum :roll: )
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
ziptiedboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ziptiedboy »

Tsuhaya wrote: 6 years ago My first time was when my cousin took revenge on me and kept me tied for a weekend (I'm even telling this story here in the forum :roll: )
Oh yeah, I read that really good story! xD
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

My first time was me and my cousin playing spies, we used jump ropes and kitchen rags to tie and gag each other to a chair in order to "interrogate" the enemy (don't ask me how we could be interrogated while gagged)! It was quite fun and probably helped turn the chair tie into my favorite position (I've posted a more detailed story about it btw)
ravish
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ravish »

My very first time getting tied up by someone else didn't happen until I was... I think around twenty-one, maybe? Twenty-two?

I had some experiences as a kid, cause I definitely figured out I really liked playing around with bondage very early on, long before I knew anything about fetishes or the like, but REALLY getting tied up didn't happen until later.

It happened with a guy I talked to over fetlife for a while. We met at a café, we hung out a couple of times and finally we one day ended up at my place. I remember feeling quite awkward about a lot of it, especially since I was already quite sure that I was a lesbian and - while he knew and completely respected that - bondage is very much arousing and thus sexual to me. But I trusted him and he had experience tying people up, and through that it allowed me to confirm that I really do like the things I'd been fantasising about for so long.

The first time really tying someone up was with my girlfriend. Since we were long distance at the time, it was in a hotel room and, well. Not only do I get quite sadistic when I top (which she is very much into), I also really profit from how much bondage fiction I've read and videos I've watched, because when I tie someone up, they are apparently not going anywhere. I've since tried a lot of other positions and scenarios on her and we're still experimenting and trying things out, but I remember the first time very well for sure. It was a very standard and not very strict hogtie, but definitely effective. I used black rope and I also had her blindfolded and gagged. What also made the whole experience more fun and memorable was that - since we are both huge comic nerds - we'd been playing around with green make-up to draw a mask around my eyes, so at the time I was basically in Riddler cosplay, green leather jacket and all.

I should really write this stuff down properly some time.
RachelM
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RachelM »

When I was 10, me and a boy and another girl were playing some type of game in the woods, can't remember the specifics, I just remember I was the one "captured"...my hands were tied behind my back and a strip of durapore medical tape went over my mouth. After a couple of minutes wiggling around, I got freaked out and ran through the small woods back to my house with my hands still tied behind me; my older sister thoughtfully untied me when I got there
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

When I was about 14 or maybe 15, I was in a summer drama program that did a play very, very very loosely based on "The Fantasticks". The actual play deals with a plot by two friends to make sure their late teen/early twenties children fall in love, by staging a kidnapping of the girl so the boy can stop it and rescue her. In the version we did, I played the girl, who did get kidnapped (all very comical). I ended up being tied to a post :lol:
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

I guess I was about eight. My best friend and I played cowboys and Indians with some other neighborhood kids. Most of the time, it was "Bang bang, you're dead!" But one time, I was sleeping over at Mikey's house, and we were being baby sat by Mikey's 13 year old brother, and he said something to the effect of "Instead of shooting each other, why don't you take each other prisoner? Here, I'll show you!"

He got some rope out of the garage, tied our hands and feet, and gagged us with our cub scout neckerchiefs. He probably could have tied us better, being senior to us by five years, but also probably thought we'd tell on him if we couldn't get loose. It still took us about 15 minutes, but we did, and then, he surprised us by telling us we could tie him up. We were eight, couldn't tie worth diddly squat, and Tony easily escaped from our ties on him.

I remember thinking that this was a shitload of fun. Of course, it was more fun tying up Tony, than it was being tied up by him, but we took the idea to our friends, and decided to try it, and see if they liked it. Six of us did, and outvoted the other three that didn't, but they were "converted" when they got to tie someone else.

We played some form of "tie-em-up" into our mid teens, and passed the games on to those that followed us. As we got older, Mikey and I grew out of it, and started chasing after girls. But those were fun times.

Drawscore
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

In my mid teens I experimented with self bondage. Was actually quite good at it, managed to hogtie myself. Though I only did this to satisfy curiosity and because I didn't have a female partner to play with.

A couple years later I tied up my first girlfriend. I used torn up strips of bed sheets to bind and gag her. She was a good sport about it, but not exactly a lover of it.
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

When i was 10 or 11 i tied up the daughter of the camping owner. We went there for as long as i Remember and we were good friends. To cut a long stories short, during a hike we were tresspassing in a farmers she's (we've been there before and only used it because it had a great sight over the mountains). When they farmer stopped by his she's to Puck something up i instinctively grabbed her and handgagged her. The way she rested her head against my shoulders instead of pulling away was a Bert clear sign for me. Afterwards we takjes about it and she fantasised about Bring a damsel in distress and i dreamt about tying up girls. I tied her up that day with rope i Found in the she's (unfortunately i had nothing to gag her). We played many times afterwards that day.
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
Andris
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Andris »

I think my first time was when I was around 4/5, I went to Kindergarten with a girl and she was obsessed with tie up games. Whenever I was visiting her or she was visiting me one of us ended up tied up. Was great fun!
Just a friendly switcher from north Austria.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic