fantasises that become reality?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Katievick24
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

fantasises that become reality?

Post by Katievick24 »

Have any guys here ever had a fantasy of girls they know from work/college/school etc that they've always pictured tied up and gagged and then somehow someday they end up being involved in some sort of bondage like their friend taped their mouth or a video gets put up of the girl tied up something like that
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Yea, I used to have thoughts about a girl I used to work with, would have loved to see her tied up.

One day she and her friend, were told by a supervisor, that they were talking to much. Both of the girls put tape over their mouths in protest. The one girl I liked, walked past me with tape over her mouth, which was a bit of a turn on. :)
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I have had fantasies similar to those, but I always fantasized about the girls tying me up and keeping me as the prisoner or slave in some capacity. Unfortunately, that has never happened yet, but I have been wanting to write those fantasies into fictional stories for this site, but I have never been able to put my brain to computer to do so yet. I have found photos of girls that resemble some of the girls I know in forms of bondage, but I knew they were not that person. I am still waiting to find photos from a girl I went to high school with who said that some of the guys in the school taped her to the bed or something similar. She had told our teacher that and I still remember it to this day almost 10 years later.
Ballgag69
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ballgag69 »

Yes I got lucky several times with this in high school!

I had two really girl friends (the three of us were kind of best friends). I always really wanted to see them with ball gags in their mouth so I actually got to tie them up and ball gag them separately several times. I just bought the stuff and It Was like just a game for us.

Then throughout HS I would basically always have colored duct tape in my backpack and any opportunity came up with a girl I would tape a girl’s mouth. And one time I tied up and duct tapeEd a girl to a chair in class. So I def fantasized about duct taping the mouth of every girl I knew in HS and a lot came through.

There was one girl who knew I always had some tape and always suggested I duct tape her mouth whenever we had free time around school. So I would def get excited and fantasized whenever I knew I’d see her because I knew I’d probably be duct taping her mouth lmfao.

Weirdly enough I never had experiences like this in college.
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Sorry if I'm being dense, I just want to make sure I understand the question---you don't mean fantasies of tying up a certain girl, and then later, SHAZAM! you're dating her, and obviously get to tie her up, right? Just fantasies of girls you aren't ever going to date, but they get tied up for one reason or another?

Closest I have is a party I was at in middle school (called junior high in some places) where a girl got duct taped to a post. Just goofing off. I remember wishing she had been tied with rope, but I guess that counts.
Katievick24
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Katievick24 »

RopemanSteve wrote: 4 years ago Sorry if I'm being dense, I just want to make sure I understand the question---you don't mean fantasies of tying up a certain girl, and then later, SHAZAM! you're dating her, and obviously get to tie her up, right? Just fantasies of girls you aren't ever going to date, but they get tied up for one reason or another?

Closest I have is a party I was at in middle school (called junior high in some places) where a girl got duct taped to a post. Just goofing off. I remember wishing she had been tied with rope, but I guess that counts.
Yeh that’s basically what I mean, like walking a round school talking to people and imagining them tied and gagged then one day you actually see them tied and gagged
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Katievick24 wrote: 4 years ago Yeh that’s basically what I mean, like walking a round school talking to people and imagining them tied and gagged then one day you actually see them tied and gagged
Ok, thanks for clarifying. That would be pretty cool!
Ballgag69
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ballgag69 »

RopemanSteve wrote: 4 years ago Sorry if I'm being dense, I just want to make sure I understand the question---you don't mean fantasies of tying up a certain girl, and then later, SHAZAM! you're dating her, and obviously get to tie her up, right? Just fantasies of girls you aren't ever going to date, but they get tied up for one reason or another?

You should write and post the story of this middle school party!! :)
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

I might try it, but there really wasn't much to it.
HannahHeroine
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HannahHeroine »

Yes!

Right after high school I kind of developed a crush on one of my guy friends. One time, when we were hanging out with a few mutual friends, he was telling a story from our gaming session the night before. I honestly don't remember what I said but I guess I interrupted him because he hand gagged me pretty firmly and kept me hushed for the rest of the story. I knew I liked tie ups at that point, and I had thought about either being tied up by him or him finding me tied up before, so that was a nice surprise :)
bg23
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bg23 »

Tbh there were a number of girls back in high school/college that I guess you could say I would 'fantasize' about some sort of bondage with them.

I was lucky enough to actually have that experience with a few in which they were bound and gagged and of course other things happened as well. But there is one that "got away" that I still flirt with occasionally so there's still hope!
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

bg23 wrote: 3 years ago I was lucky enough to actually have that experience with a few in which they were bound and gagged and of course other things happened as well.
I’d be interested in hearing that story if you were ok with sharing it?
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

I have not seen it myself really. The closest thing was a girl in high school. She was a year younger than me, one time she was talking to a bunch of people telling us about how she had her wisdom teeth removed. I had also had mine out recently so I mentioned it to her and she got an almost exacerbated look and asked me what The surgeon did beforehand. I didn’t understand what she was getting at. She proceeds to tell me, and the other people around, that she was invited to lie down on the operating table and looked down and saw there were straps. She said the oral surgeon and his assistant then reclined her fully and secured straps over her body. She said the last thing she remembered was getting strapped down as they sedated her. Should also mentioned she was hot, had natural light blonde hair, pretty face, awesome body. I of course didn’t get to see it myself, but just hearing about was something. I’m guessing the doctor enjoyed it thoroughly! And yes, I had pictured her bound many times before.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic