So close to rescue scenarios!

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

Interestingly I've had fantasies about this type of thing. Let me share one. This takes place at my high school. It had a large auditorium.
A girl I was sweet on tied me up. She left me alone backstage. I'm sitting there struggling as much as I can. Eventually I get a hand loose, then the other one. Just as I'm reaching for my feet, she returns with a cart.
"Oh, you got further than I thought you would." She says with a sweet smile.
Then she reties my wrists behind my back even tighter than the first time. After being sure I'm unable to slip free again, she helps me to my feet and guides me to the cart. She then gently helps me sit down on it.
She reveals a cloth that she pushes deep into my mouth. A handkerchief cleaves my lips holding it in place. Then she does one more thing. She rolls me onto my stomach and hogties me. I'm genuinely in shock at how well bound I am.
At this point I have an idea what's going to happen. The worst case scenario does. She pushes the cart out onto the stage in front of the entire student body. The humiliation and inability to do anything about it is the most intense feeling ever!
Hogtied and loving it
Holly09
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Holly09 »

Yeah I find this very attractive. I love getting punished for attempting to escape. I love it when people spit out gags and it’s forced straight back in but made worse.
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

I love those types of scenes! The frustration, hopelessness, and longer/worsened bondage is a seriously hot combination to me.
Professional gag slut. For all your slutty gag-related needs.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Something like this happening sounds fun. Particularly with the captor present also and finds a way to stop the potential rescuer from finding the captive.
mig137
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mig137 »

When I am tied up I always imagine that I am captured by enemy scouts, arrested, tied up and taken to their hideout where they have to tie me up tightly to prevent me from escaping, or that my scout mates have a harder time freeing me. I always imagine that my scout comrades find me, but can't free me because I'm tied up so tight and complicated, that frustrates me and my scout team very much that they have to leave me tied up and gagged with my enemies, and they tell me that I should hold out until they found a solution to buy me free. Furthermore, I imagine that I am kept tied up for several days by my enemies, and that I am put on display tied up in the entrance to their camp, where they tie me to a pole with many ropes and also gag me severely, where I am tied up and humiliated for many hours and exposed to the scorn and ridicule of my enemies. they also leave me tied up outside in their camp, although it starts to rain, in order to let me get wet on purpose. I then imagine that I am tied up and gagged by them on a pole in front of their tents and have to endure the heavy rain for several hours until my scout uniform is soaking wet and dripping with water. All the while, my scout troop watches me from afar, trying to find an opportunity to free me, but they don't succeed. These are the fantasies that go through my head when I am tied up.
;)
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

Yup, I love those scenarios where the gag is really doing it's job, and the would-be-heroes cannot hear the poor hero or heroine in distress struggling and grumbling in the next room.

I also love the door death trap where the hero is setup to deliver the fatal blow to the hostage (like in the Avengers The Bird Who Knew Too Much where miss peel is tied to a chair in front of a tripod fixed pistol tied to the door handle). Of course I like to see an actual rescue eventually, but suspense along the way helps out the scene.

33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

It’s a great classic kidnapping scenario, I find.

Especially the phone situation…I’ve seen a number of scenes where a damsel has been tied & gagged in the trunk of a car, and the bad guys neglected to check them for a cell phone. Their friends call them, and the damsel manages to grab the phone, and tries to mumble for help through their gag…then the villain interrupts, snatching the phone away before the friends can catch on.

Similarly, I like it when a hostage gets captured in their home. The kidnapper might tie them to an office chair & gag them, but they manage to shuffle over to their desk phone and try to dial someone for help…only to get moved to another part of the house when they get caught.

Other times, the hostage might hop over to a window, and try to get someone’s attention…then get dragged away, bound more securely to a chair, and the he kidnapper closes all the window blinds to make sure it doesn’t happen again.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Detective-Gag wrote: 1 year ago Other times, the hostage might hop over to a window, and try to get someone’s attention…then get dragged away, bound more securely to a chair, and the he kidnapper closes all the window blinds to make sure it doesn’t happen again.
Oooh, I love this one! I sometimes imagine this happening to me. Also in case I wasn't gagged before, I imagine my kidnapper gagging me tightly partly as a punishment and partly to make sure they have total control over me!
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
GaggedGuy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GaggedGuy »

These are my absolute favourite kind of scenes.

I think its the frustration, hope and then feelings of helplessness and defeat when they don't get rescued.

Maybe the kidnapped victim is tied up down in a basement, having been held captive for several days, and the police are looking for him as a missing person. One day the police come to the door and ring the bell, as they are checking with everyone in the area if they have seen anything suspicious.

Down in the basement the kidnaper rushes over the the tied up guy and gags him tightly with lots of tape or rags, then warns him to stay silent as he goes to answer the door.

Down in the basement the helpless man is struggling and writhing in his bonds as he can hear (or even see through a dirty small basement window) the police talking to his kidnapper. He starts to frantically yell for help into his gag, but they can not hear him. He struggles to rub his gag off, and manages to get if off, it hanging around his neck, and he begins to yell out loudly 'help, help me, I'm down here, please help!!!'

But at that very moment something like a noisy wagon or train is passing buy and so he can't be heard as the police leave, and drive off in their car. Or maybe the kidnapper has turned up the volume of the radio so the music drowns out his captive's cries.

Then the kidnapper rushes down to the basement angry, clamping a hand over the man's mouth, re gagging him even tighter, and telling him he is going to regret that, he has to be punished etc.

Another thing I like is maybe the man is tied and gagged to a chair in the basement, where there is a small TV turned on in the darkness. The light from the TV reflecting off the guys shiny tape gag as his kidnapper is finished tightening the man's ropes.

On the TV the local news programme comes on, and a photo of the kidnapped man appears on the screen, the news reports saying the guys name and how he is a missing person and they want people to come forward with information, etc. The man starts to moan into his gag, maybe even crying, as his kidnapper is laughing and grinning at him, saying that no one will find him down here, no one knows where he is, he will never see his family again, etc, and when the man starts to yell and curse at his captor, the kidnapper clamps his hand over his victims gagged mouth and curses at him to shut up. Then he turns off the TV, and goes upstairs, turning off the light, leaving the gagged and tied man in darkness.
lanadelgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lanadelgagged »

These scenarios can be a very powerful resource for storytelling, especially if you describe them from the captive's perspective. A feeling of helpless frustration builds up to sheer anger at the nearness of their escape. It can also say a lot about the captor's personality if they intentionally provide the release to their predicament, but either the bonds are too secure or the release has been tampered with. (When the captor tosses the keys of the captive's handcuffs only for them to find out they are mock keys after a profuse yet fruitless struggle...)

I find myself including this vignettes into my stories everytime I can <3
Bondage writer and graphic designer. https://www.deviantart.com/lanadelgagged
Put a sock in it!
BratBinder7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BratBinder7 »

I find myself using this when writing all the time, mainly because I like to maintain a bit of realism in my stories. Having the captor restrain the victim excessively from the start can feel a bit unnatural (unless the captor is supposed to be kinky of course) so having the victim nearly escape gives a fairly good excuse to break out the more hardcore ties and gags
I don't care who it is, one of us better be gagged by the end of this.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I also like the idea of thinking you are free butt not being.

I have a very elaborate self bondage idea which involves waiting for the ice timer to release keys, but this only allows me to un cuff myself from the bed. I then have to get down stairs still cuffed/chained/tied up to get to the freezer and get a second block of ice with keys. This however contains keys for the garden shed and by the time it has melted it is daylight so I must either risk being seen by neighbours or wait till it is dark to hop to the shed with keys. Inside is yet another timed release mechanism I can only start and must still wait.
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

GaggedGuy wrote: 1 year ago
On the TV the local news programme comes on, and a photo of the kidnapped man appears on the screen, the news reports saying the guys name and how he is a missing person and they want people to come forward with information, etc. The man starts to moan into his gag, maybe even crying, as his kidnapper is laughing and grinning at him, saying that no one will find him down here, no one knows where he is, he will never see his family again, etc, and when the man starts to yell and curse at his captor, the kidnapper clamps his hand over his victims gagged mouth and curses at him to shut up. Then he turns off the TV, and goes upstairs, turning off the light, leaving the gagged and tied man in darkness.
Loved your summary, especially the final part!
lanadelgagged wrote: 1 year ago These scenarios can be a very powerful resource for storytelling, especially if you describe them from the captive's perspective. A feeling of helpless frustration builds up to sheer anger at the nearness of their escape. It can also say a lot about the captor's personality if they intentionally provide the release to their predicament, but either the bonds are too secure or the release has been tampered with. (When the captor tosses the keys of the captive's handcuffs only for them to find out they are mock keys after a profuse yet fruitless struggle...)

I find myself including this vignettes into my stories everytime I can <3
Wow that give em the wrong keys to struggle with trick is pretty mean lol

I often pretend when I am in self bondage that a friend of mine is being lured into a trap by the bad guy and that I need to try to work the gag off or grunt to warn them. Of course the gag is often too well executed and my futile attempts fail to warn them in time so I watch them also get captured and tied next to me.
Last edited by leconteur 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
lanadelgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lanadelgagged »

[mention]leconteur[/mention]

It is at this moment that you begin to realise why your captor put so much effort into keeping you quiet... At least your futile attempts will serve you to have company in your predicament ;)
Bondage writer and graphic designer. https://www.deviantart.com/lanadelgagged
Put a sock in it!
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Always loved the idea of being just about free, when the captor returns with a chloroform rag (for fantasy purposes of course) and then knocks you out again.

You wake up, your bondage has become much stricter. Always thought that was a good idea for captive superheroes and heroines.
Captive-Monica98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Captive-Monica98 »

I love these scenes. A captive is so close to someone discovering where they are or about to escape, only for it to fall through the cracks. In that moment, the captive knows they are truly helpless and rescue won't come so easy!
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Captive-Monica98 wrote: 1 year ago I love these scenes. A captive is so close to someone discovering where they are or about to escape, only for it to fall through the cracks. In that moment, the captive knows they are truly helpless and rescue won't come so easy!
Like a potential rescuer investigates their whereabouts but can't hear the screams of the gag, so leaves the scene.
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

Johnny wrote: 5 years ago Last week I met my captor for the first time in a hotel. I was hogtied and gagged real tight on the bathroom floor. He called room service to bring in food. I could hear them talking very faintly but I was gagged so tight I couldn't hardly make a peep. It was intense!
That is one of my ultimate fantasies lol
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Ducttape1234 wrote: 1 year ago
Johnny wrote: 5 years ago Last week I met my captor for the first time in a hotel. I was hogtied and gagged real tight on the bathroom floor. He called room service to bring in food. I could hear them talking very faintly but I was gagged so tight I couldn't hardly make a peep. It was intense!
I got to experience something like this a few months ago. My partner had me tied up in a closet and I was kept quiet with a wraparound tape gag (no stuffing). He told me he had a pizza coming and to be quiet. A little later, I could hear him and the pizza guy interacting.

I didn't make a peep, of course, but the idea that the pizza guy had no idea that only a short distance away someone was bound and gagged in a closet was kind of exhilerating. It sort of was like some of the previous scenarios described.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

captured_prize wrote: 1 year ago
Ducttape1234 wrote: 1 year ago
I got to experience something like this a few months ago. My partner had me tied up in a closet and I was kept quiet with a wraparound tape gag (no stuffing). He told me he had a pizza coming and to be quiet. A little later, I could hear him and the pizza guy interacting.

I didn't make a peep, of course, but the idea that the pizza guy had no idea that only a short distance away someone was bound and gagged in a closet was kind of exhilerating. It sort of was like some of the previous scenarios described.
That's so awesome! I would love to try that haha glad you guys had a fun time!
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

Honestly, would love to be on either end of this situation.
randomspam
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by randomspam »

I absolutely love this. I love watching damsels try to escape, successful or not
bondageboy87
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bondageboy87 »

As an aspiring author, I have a couple scenarios like this in mind. One is with a boy and one is with a girl. I'm still working on writing the one for the boy.

The girl's scenario is probably the superior of the scenarios because it is literally a chapter called "Captivity." Because this book is written in the first person point of view, you'll get the thoughts of what's going through the girl's head. I find this all the more exciting when since it's actually the love interest who almost finds her, but is misled.

I also love the scenario where the captive is blindfolded as well and when their captor first approaches, they wonder if it could be somebody who's come to rescue them, but they're disappointed when they find out it's just the person who is holding them hostage.
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

The scenario on this theme which I especially appreciate is where the victim has been tied up and gagged by a female, let's say to a chair so s/he can neither move nor make any noise. There then comes a knock at the door. The captor opens the door - her bound captive is out of the line of sight of the caller, who is looking for him, she's maybe his girlfriend. She asks the captor if she has seen him? The captor tells her, sorry no. As she closes the door, she looks at her captive, smiling in the knowledge that she has him at her mercy and no one else knows.
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
Busy Damsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Busy Damsel »

Those would be great for kidnap games....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic