Self bondage

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
jte75
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Self bondage

Post by jte75 »

Hey everyone! Looking for some self bondage in my free time. Help me out!
Amberbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Amberbound »

Are you asking for tips on how to do it? Or materials? Or did I miss the point?

If it's tips for starting out, I'd say start simple. Scarves are great for that, or some rope. There's lots of simple tutorials online on ways to tie yourself
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

I agree with [mention]Amberbound[mention], use materials you are comfortable in.

Also, make sure you have no things in your area which you can bump into and injure youself. Have a pair of scissors in the near to escape quickly.
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Socks and bandannas are helpful for self bondage as well.
jte75
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jte75 »

I'm actually looking for new self bondage instructions
BoundJana wrote: 5 years ago I agree with [mention]Amberbound[mention], use materials you are comfortable in.

Also, make sure you have no things in your area which you can bump into and injure youself. Have a pair of scissors in the near to escape quickly.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

jte75 wrote: 5 years ago I'm actually looking for new self bondage instructions
So what you are looking for is someone who gives you instructions on how you should tie yourself up?
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
jte75
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jte75 »

That would be correct. Or given new ideas to go about it.
BoundJana wrote: 5 years ago
jte75 wrote: 5 years ago I'm actually looking for new self bondage instructions
So what you are looking for is someone who gives you instructions on how you should tie yourself up?
Amberbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Amberbound »

I've found several ways to tie myself, but the key word in all of them is just PRACTICE. When it comes to rope your wrists are the hardest part I think, so look online for some simple tutorials (If I could remember what I used I would share a link, sorry) and if you can't get going with that I would recommend zip ties, and make sure you have scissors nearby and that you know how to position the scissors to get free
Deleted User 3087

Post by Deleted User 3087 »

If you can be hypnotized easily, for simple bondage, there are a couple of hypnosis bondage videos available on youtube:
  • Hypnosis Spreadeagle Bondage
  • Hypnosis Hogtie
  • Hypnosis Bondage Tickling
  • Hypnosis Suspension Bondage
  • Hypnosis Tied up Triggers
Onto some real bondage:
  • Since you are a female, a hishi-karada could do you some good.
  • I admit that I do not have a secure way of tying myself up, with just rope, ties, and scarves, hair ribbons. Personally, my hands feel sufficiently tied up by simply wrapping the rope around my wrists. That's for behind-the-back. Or you can be a bit creative, and use the hair ribbons as an anchor for your wrists, while the rope holds them, and goes around your chest.
  • For tying spread eagle, get the rope from around the headboard for the wrists. Tie one wrist, and simply wrap the rope for the other.
  • Getting a bit more naughty: you can tie a crotch rope on yourself. Attach the crotchrope to the wrist. Or [as pointed out by a fellow TUG member], to prepare for a hogtie, get a rope from your ankles to your waist, through your middle, while your knees are bent; and back again. Additionally, you can take the rope to your wrists behind the back.
That should be enough for at least a week!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic