Looking for Tape

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Deleted User 1255

Looking for Tape

Post by Deleted User 1255 »

Asking to see if anyone knows, I’m looking for a specific kind of tape for my future tie up dates. Let me stop most of you right there, I am not looking for bondage tape. If I was I wouldn’t have the question in the first place.

The only way I can think of describing the tape is it’s used a lot in Spanish Ties videos. It zips off the roll more than the ripping sound you get with duct tape. And it has this unique colour to it that’s hard to describe, it’s like a very light grey. It also has a smoother appearance than most duct tape does.

If anyone has an idea of what I’m talking about let me know, because I’ve been using heavy duty duct tape and I’m not really about that anymore.
Gaggedlad
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggedlad »

I'm afraid I don't have an answer, but I too am interested in finding the name for this tape!
Always gagged... or keeping someone very quiet ;)
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

[mention]ColonelShuffle[/mention] The guy who directs the videos puts his gmail on their website (I think?) so you may have a potential lead there by just asking straight from the mouth of the horse. I’ve seen the email floating around but I don’t quite remember where. Hope this helps your search and do report back if you find an answer!
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
Deleted User 1255

[mention]DallasNotAustin[/mention] Thanks for the tip! I sent the guy an email a few days ago, have yet to receive a reply. If I do hear back from him I will let you know
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Sounds like (medical) adhesive tape, and it's white. Comes in half inch and one inch widths. Lighting or color balance might make it appear to be an off white, or soft gray on TV.

You can pick it up in most drug stores, and it's not terribly expensive.

Drawscore
Deleted User 1255

[mention]drawscore[/mention] Thank you very much this helped a lot in bringing the search to an end! I appreciate the help
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

[mention]ColonelShuffle[/mention] alas I wasn’t aware you were searching for medical tape. It’s also known as vetwrap and is self adhesive so you don’t have to worry about any of your hair getting caught in it. I thought you were searching for the duct tape they use because it is kind of weird. Glad the search was finally ended!
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
Gaggedlad
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggedlad »

DallasNotAustin wrote: 5 years ago @ColonelShuffle alas I wasn’t aware you were searching for medical tape. It’s also known as vetwrap and is self adhesive so you don’t have to worry about any of your hair getting caught in it. I thought you were searching for the duct tape they use because it is kind of weird. Glad the search was finally ended!
I'm still searching for this duct tape!
Always gagged... or keeping someone very quiet ;)
hwnter488
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by hwnter488 »

I think I’ve bought something this tape, but when looking at the Spanish ties site, it doesn’t look exactly like it(doesn’t look as shiny), but sounds like it. I thought it was vinyl duct tape, I bought 3M 3903 vinyl duct tape
hwnter488
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by hwnter488 »

I think I’ve bought something this tape, but when looking at the Spanish ties site, it doesn’t look exactly like it(doesn’t look as shiny), but sounds like it. I thought it was vinyl duct tape, I bought 3M 3903 vinyl duct tape
Last edited by hwnter488 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 1255

[mention]Gaggedlad[/mention]

I was watching a Spanish Ties vid, and during the gagging process the tape was held still long enough to see the brand. It's called Advance, they're a UK based brand. Just Google Advance Tapes, their site is the first result to come up.
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

Fear not for I have found it!

It’s called electricians bundling tape, and it’s available at Home Depot (if you’re in the US). Great stuff and not as sticky as duct tape, so it makes a great wrap around gag.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Commercial- ... /202741845
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic