M/M
13%
M/F
20%
F/M
16%
F/F
22%
I prefer reading stories in the Stories for Everyone section.
17%
I prefer reading stories in the Stories for Adults section.
12%

Total votes: 387

BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

What stories do you like to read?

Post by BoundJana »

Well since this is a story board I think it's only logical that the authors want to know what story preference our active readers and lurkers have.

This poll just serves for new authors as some sort of orientation on what people like to read here.
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

Nifty poll, good idea indeed.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I like to read M/M stories in the Stories for Adults section as an adult, mlm guy. So surprises in here.

There isn't enough votes to draw a conclusion from at the moment, but I'm curious about how it will change. Cool poll.
Last edited by DeeperThanRed 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

M/M stories for everyone, I largely prefer stories without a direct sexual element. In that case I actually don't care that much about the gender of the characters.

Also, I started to be more interested in more unusual stories, every from the typical schoolbully stuf. Light fantastical or sci-fi elements are a nice way to make a story mory interesting now for me.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Deleted User 3310

Post by Deleted User 3310 »

M/F, not too gory, no full nudity throughout, girls of ethnic backgrounds rather than caucasians.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

M/M AND F/M
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

My preference is for M / M stories, but occasionally I also read F / M and M / F
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

I'm not too picky about gender, so I get a lot of stories to pick from 8-)

Stories with or without sexual content are both also good, though I have a real preference for it being consensual. The best stories on here seem to keep with the theme of "tie-up games", and are often a little light-hearted or playful. - but that's just my two cents!

Happily there are so many talented writers here that there's always something new to be discovered!
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

I mean gender wise I can go any way (I’m not a huge fan of M/M but I’ll still read some). I do prefer fictitious and non sexual stuff and I enjoy a good fantasy or sci fi story as well! A shame there aren’t more. Good poll though!
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Driverman »

Strictly M/F or F/F, and I am completely open to innocent games or more sexually charged stories. In fact, I have examples of both in progress right now (and I promise the next chapters are posting tonight!) I have a FFFF/F story in the adult section (Winning At Any Cost), and a M/FF story in the everyone section (Swim Team Down). And yes, those were plugs!

That being said, I love that at this point, it's a pretty even draw across the board. That indicates that there is a market for every type of story on this website, and writer's won't feel pigeonholed into writing something that they are not comfortable with to try to gain "fans".
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Driverman wrote: 5 years ago Strictly M/F or F/F, and I am completely open to innocent games or more sexually charged stories.
Yup. This.
Deleted User 3087

Post by Deleted User 3087 »

I'm not sure which categories do stories with crotch ropes fall in, non-naked even. Or is it the case that it will depend on rest of the story?
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Love F/M for everyone.

I love the idea of a gal tying up a guy and teasing him (i also like a foot-fetish element, but not required).
Definitely like the “just for fun” aspect of it - sisters teaching lessons, friends pranking each other, girlfriends winning bets - no sexual element needed!
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

guardian741 wrote: 5 years ago Love F/M for everyone.

I love the idea of a gal tying up a guy and teasing him (i also like a foot-fetish element, but not required).
Definitely like the “just for fun” aspect of it - sisters teaching lessons, friends pranking each other, girlfriends winning bets - no sexual element needed!
Omg same!!!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

I voted for M/F, and F/F. I just love read about females being tied up.

Also voted for the everyone section, usually some fun stories in there, which I like :)
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

Damsel in distress, or maybe a home invasion where the damsel kinda feels sorry for the guy :D
and yeah, I like to imagine myself as the damsel ;)
Deleted User 1729

Post by Deleted User 1729 »

damsel wrote: 5 years ago Damsel in distress, or maybe a home invasion where the damsel kinda feels sorry for the guy :D
and yeah, I like to imagine myself as the damsel ;)
I actually wrote a short film like that! A woman knocks out a guy breaking into her house and ties him up, but then after they talk for awhile and she's certain he didn't mean her any harm, she gets excited by the adventure of it all and frees him so that he can turn the tables on her and ends up bound and gagged herself!
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

I prefer lighthearted stories...not necessarily humorous (though it can be) but stories that have a happy ending, nothing sinister, unless it's over the top drama.
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

Being heterosexual, I clearly favor M / F, M / f or m / f. The first ones already with some sexual charge, and the two remaining ones in kidnappings, games, bets, etc ..., without sexual charge in between.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
boundto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundto »

I have to say i like all the stories, however the true ones have to be the best, just something about knowing that what your reading has actually happened
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

That's true, in my third installment of Games of brothers I had to write at the end about a role that is not mine and surely I will have left something forced.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

Interesting that the majority of the active community seems to be m/m, yet the highest voted category is f/f. Lots of lurkers, it would appear.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Steak in a Tree[/mention] Yup. I think you've summed it up quite accurately.
We've had quite a few members either request or chastise the board for it's lack of F/F content. Yet the content that DOES find it's way on here receives relatively little support.

The M/M side of things, while still struggling with low activity, seems to have a small advantage as far as active contributors go.

[mention]brasileira2[/mention]'s "After Andrea...Thais F/F" seems to be amassing a fair number of comments though.
So the board may simply be in the process of slowly rebalancing itself.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

An excellent poll with a surprising result. I would not have had f/f as being the most popular. As others have noted on this thread is hopefully gives authors a steer as to what type of stories people would like to see on the site.

My own personal preference is for f/f stories, as you could probably tell from my posts but also read f/m and m/f.
ravish
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ravish »

It's interesting, because I can't give a proper answer to that...

I'm a lesbian, but when it comes to reading stories, I (usually) care more about the writing style, immersion, etc., rather than the gender of the participants involved.

And then, additionally, there are of course personal tastes. Some of the f/f content is written by and/or for men in a way that I - personally - find very much a turn off, so between that and some other quirks, it's rare to find a story there that I enjoy as much as I might be able to appreciate some of the m/m stuff.

Generally it's m/f or f/m that I'm the least likely to click on for reading, but that's just a preference I have in general, even in my own writing. Mine is a very gay world! ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic