Top TUGs Fantasies

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
TiedTeen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TiedTeen »

Emma wrote: 4 years ago
wolfman wrote: 4 years ago
TiedTeen wrote: 4 years ago

Me too!
Oh damn it, just sold a van that had enough room in the back for two people. Lol
Well, darn :)
I'm sure we can squeeze together! :D
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

TiedTeen wrote: 4 years ago
Emma wrote: 4 years ago
wolfman wrote: 4 years ago

Oh damn it, just sold a van that had enough room in the back for two people. Lol
Well, darn :)
I'm sure we can squeeze together! :D
Well as you are prepared to be flexible, we can try. Lol
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

Would love to be kidnapped/burgled by a duo of latex/leather catsuit clad women. Fingers crossed right?
boundto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundto »

Mine is to be arrested by a female police woman, or two if that's how many it takes to subdue me
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Have a couple

Capture a female burglar, who has broken into my house.

Get a job working for a company who people hire to kidnap themselves.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
boundsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundsub »

I have a lot of top bondage fantasies, too many to put here reasonably but here are a few:

A group of frat guys "initiate" and haze me by tying me in various positions overnight (or longer) such as chair tied, bed tied. They're not that experienced with rope other than tying hands and feet but they make up for lack of experience with enthusiastic duct taping and creative use of extension cords from the basement :D

A similar fantasy involves being tied and teased by various sports teams such as soccer, baseball, lacrosse, etc... (kinky athletes to the front) who notice me coming to their practices regularly. One, of them being a kinkster recognizes my Recon profile from checking it out and spreads the word. Several of the players think it's hot and they plan some kinky fun. One day they overpower me, tie me up in the field, hang me from under the bleachers in shibari suspension or tie me to the goal post if (it's a soccer or hockey team) while they practice. After practice they carry me to the locker room for hours- or days- of x rated fun

Hiking through the woods and see 2 guys dressed as boy scouts (or maybe they're Eagle Scouts... they're 18+ of course) about to engage in some outdoor bondage with each other; I watch behind a tree until they see me and invite me to join. Gladly I can't believe my luck as they tie me to a tree and have fun with me tickling and teasing me for who knows how long! It lasts into the night as they tie me up in a sleeping bag in a tent they pitched (pun intended) for some more fun in the morning

Kidnapped by some hot scally burglars while staying at an Airbnb in a rough part of London. Somehow they're experts at rope bondage and work quickly and efficiently tying me to the bed posts; must have done this before. I submit seeing how attractive they both are even though they're wearing ski masks. They Tease me for a few hours and decide I'm the best thing in the place to steal. One carries me out to their van over his shoulder since I'm basically mummified in intricate, tight rope bondage for a day or so of fun at their abandoned warehouse hideout. Where the rest of their crew awaits to hone their shibari rope skills and test out a few toys.... this is partly inspired by LK3869 drawings, various scally gear related tumblrs and my on runaway kinky imagination

All involve x-rated activities like edging, milking, etc... the kidnap scenario even involves forced pot smoking and having beer with male enhancement pills poured down my throat through a funnel while tied to induce a long lasting pleasurable state (among other things) leading to Stockholm Syndrome but I'm not sure I can delve further into that here due to guidelines of the general forums.

Finally, while there's a sprinkling of real world possibilities in them; I worry these fantasies will stay fantasies since bringing them to life involves finding guys who share them, who have bondage experience AND who are mutually attracted to you- not easy at all as I'm finding out.

Last edited by boundsub 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

boundsub wrote: 4 years ago All involve x-rated activities like edging, milking, etc... the kidnap scenario even involves forced pot smoking and having beer with male enhancement pills poured down my throat through a funnel while tied to induce a long lasting pleasurable state (among other things) leading to Stockholm Syndrome but I'm not sure I can delve further into that here due to guidelines of the general forums.
No boy, don't worry.
The longest running story on this board is a non-consensual kidnap-turned Stockholm Syndrome tale involving a sub and multiple scally Alpha type guys. The storyline has been and continues to be met with an incredible reception on here, so the audience is definitely receptive to this type of fantasy.

Don't be afraid to word out your dreams and fantasies. That's what this place is for.
Share them with us. Talk about them. You're among friends here.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

ChiDrag221
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChiDrag221 »

I can't really relate to most of the X-rated scenes, coming from a kind of asexual's point of view, but I'm mostly into bland feet related scenes: being forced to be beneath some student's dorm desk, having to serve as a video gamer's foot stool, a PC gamer's foot stool, etc. Something about under-the-table scenarios just appeals to me xD

I know the stereotype of the buff athletic jock forcing some skinnier, nerdier person to be submissive is a common one, but I've kind of thought about the potential for the reverse situation, where a scrawny, nerd character has forced some older bully-like character into a TUG situation.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

ChiDrag221 wrote: 4 years ago I know the stereotype of the buff athletic jock forcing some skinnier, nerdier person to be submissive is a common one, but I've kind of thought about the potential for the reverse situation, where a scrawny, nerd character has forced some older bully-like character into a TUG situation.
Hey buddy ;)
Then you'll probably enjoy this role-reversal tale quite a bit: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5645
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Always good to see others' fantasies and check that we more or less all dream of the same stuff, with funny parapheliaes for everyone :)

A little retrospective of mine along the years:
-from 8 to 14: classic boys adventures where you inevitably get tied up by caricatural manly bad guys dwarfing you and lifting you up and carrying you away with just one finger.
-around 14: I projected in the bad guy kidnapping my RL cute friends or sexy boys on TV/movie, big crush on Eddie Furlong in Terminator2.
-14 to 18: still in 'attacker/tier' phase, start playing with the middle section of vics' bodies, pants are pulled down to show the underwear...
-18 to 20smthg: move into the city, the architecture school is in a social/ethnic neighborhood and I get scallies literally under my eyes all the time. Find them soooo sexy and deliciously aggressive and nasty; immediate integration into fantasies and I go back into projecting as a victim. Gangnaps and home invasions where things quickly get sexual...

Kinda stayed stuck in that since then, playfull consensual doesn't even come close to non-consensual, imagining being teased and abused definitly works better on my little soldier than abusing others and that "darker skin against whitey me" angle always spices thing up.
DIRTY CLICHES WARNING HERE, personal podium is: #1: aggressive, frustrated Arabic youths #2: crazy, horny black guys #3: rowdy eastern Europe guys... As you can see, it's a mix of actual social patterns and narrow prejudice.

I do alternate with regressive, tie-only projections into younger/alternative versions of me for easy, relaxing fun and harder ones when in need of stronger stuff... Since my actual, adult sex life has always been consensual, I'm never my actual self in my fantasies; but 'student me' has had a lot of dirty adventures.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
tiedjay

Post by tiedjay »

Mine is cop captured by bad guys along with female partner. Disarmed and bound together or helplessly forced to watch as she is tormented by our captors
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

For tying someone up, my fantasy would be having my wife and her little sister bound and gagged together.

For being tied, I’d want my half sister to bind and gag me, and once she had me inescapably tied and tightly gagged, she reveals that she’s making me her permanent slave.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Trussed up tightly: ankles, above below knees, thighs, wrists and elbows behind my back. Arms tied to body at shoulders, elbows, stomach / wrists. Blindfolded and gagged lying on the floor in just shorts.

Two or more women (one significantly older than me. 10-20 years) rub their feet on me.
Davyuk
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Davyuk »

For me it to grab a lovely female while out in the country jogging /running by were I pretend my car had broken down, when she passing I would grab here bundle them into the back, quickly tie their wrists and ankles up then hogtied with a tight cleave gag then drive them to a remote place were I carry them inside the building and then retie them to a chair, then leave them there to struggle away but secretary I watch them from the distance in the dark corner 😁
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

Mine would be Home invasion takes a turn when you are home for the robbery.

After discovering me he overpowers me and forces me to take off my jewelry and hand it to him, then ties my hands behind me, gags me, then puts me on the floor in a tight hogtie. I watch him cut my phone line, dump out my purse and take my money and credit cards, picking up my cell phone he smacks the screen against the doorframe until the screen breaks and the phone becomes useless. As I struggle I hear him in one room after another, tearing each apart looking for more things to steal.

When he comes back to check on me he tightens up all of the knots on my ropes and my gag. Then runs his hands over my breasts and my backside beneath my skirt while I MMMWWFFPH, scared for my life that he's going to get carried away......
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic