Favourite Deviantart Artist? (2D)

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Favourite Deviantart Artist? (2D)

Post by TomYi »

I could have sworn that this was already a topic, but I can't find it anywhere now. Must have been on the old site.

Anyways, who draws your favourite bondage art on Deviantart? There's a lot of different art forms, so we'll just cover 2D artists this time.

There's dozens of great artists who should get honorable mentions, but I don't want this to go on forever so I'd say my top 6 are:
root001
WossaRem
SanePerson
Magnolia-Baillon
StereoscopeComics
GBeeee
Last edited by TomYi 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Gamestiedup
Stevie
@[mention]LK3869[/mention]
and many others whom I have probaly just offended by omission.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Oh I too have a lot:

- WossaRem
- Jam-Orbital
- Reptileye
- root001
- Shio-bari
- Ryner-E
- Geknebelt
- Tilly-Monster
- Yes-I-DiD
- Chromebinder (I know he usually post photos, but his drawn art is amazing)
- Kusujinn (formely known as Kidetic)
- and like many more
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Deleted User 1255

Post by Deleted User 1255 »

ElijahPink
WossaRem
Yes-I-DiD
Geknebelt
Jam-Orbital
sikstiks

Short list but they’ve got the best quality drawings I’ve ever seen
Last edited by Deleted User 1255 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Enriquezi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Enriquezi »

Geeze, i was on DevArt long before i ever found this site lol some of the artists include all mentioned above and then some like:
MeeniePie
mileshendon
Ninja-Gokko
cabroon
knilzy95
and the list goes on, along with a few photographers/models as well
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

cailin020
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

I only have 5 but I'm going to go into detail with each one.

Elijah Pink - imho the greatest as far as drawings go. I consider myself straight but his drawings make me jealous of the damsels sometimes by how detailed and snug the bondage looks. Some of the scenarios are so tantalizing it's ridiculous.

sikstiks - I used to kind of think of him as Jam Orbital-lite but he's really come into his own the last couple of years. He hits almost all of my turn-ons: wedgies in bondage, mouth stuffed with a ridiculous amount of panties/socks, even some of his crossdressed while tied stuff. His art style has also greatly improved, it's so colorful and fun-looking

Jam-Orbital - his damsels always look freaking scrumptious. Like I have a legit crush on some of his drawings. Especially a few where his victim has the JJ Plush face when gagged. Some of you know what I mean.

Jenna Knots - She does not get much love, but I really like her painted artstyle. She's one of the first one's I've kept up with and I've fantasized about some of her scenarios. She takes sabbaticals kind of frequently but lately she's been real consistent again

jomsviking - some of his stuff is a little off, but I enjoy most of his art. There's a comic book vibe to his work I like, and he has a few that really made my mind wander to a good place
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Yes, JomsViking is fun but let's not forget the rare visitor that is Tacitus3.
CaptainQuirk5, late of this parish, is a prolific and popular artist as well.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Sheriff
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sheriff »

So many I love

CeeAyBee
BlackProf
lostonezero not all of theirs are bondage and not all of the bondage ones are easy to find but they are excellent
3may5sq1

Though I think my single favourite is this pic
https://www.deviantart.com/taxwaxus/art ... -240051399
Hands behind your back....

See what I'm up to on my blog! http://www.sheriffofknots.com/
Rick85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rick85 »

TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

I'm actually amazed that nobody has mentioned Shiniez and his work with Sunstone.
truly_trussed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by truly_trussed »

One of my faves is Badger1115. I'm not sure if he's a graduate of the University of Wisconsin at Madison (their mascot is a badger) but he features women in skirts bound and OTM gagged, classic DID's. Also occasional DID's in uniform such as nurses, girl scouts, schoolgirls,cheerleaders and women in the military, female security guards and law enforcement officers.

Another great artist is GrouchoM.

For M/M there's
licensetotie

bondageincomics

Those two above feature many drawings as Mature Content. You must sign in or give your birth date. Appears to be for adults only.

Play safe, T.T.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]LK3869[/mention], P.Corazon and RobbyCop.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Lorddunmore
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lorddunmore »

Pink Panda Comics.
Hasn't been updated in about a year, but has 3 full issues.

https://www.deviantart.com/pinkpandacomics
Z-Man
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Z-Man »

Some of my favorites are:
Magnolia-Baillon
Ninja-Gokko
SharpFFFFFF
NicholeTickle
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

illest wrote: 5 years ago

Jam-Orbital - his damsels always look freaking scrumptious. Like I have a legit crush on some of his drawings. Especially a few where his victim has the JJ Plush face when gagged. Some of you know what I mean.

Yes he is quite good. The only problem I have is that sometimes his damsels are a bit too ''big'' even if they logically shouldn't.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

herrilos.

His drawings are mostly on the NSFW side but if you like buff dudes taped up, he's your guy. Unfortunately, he doesn't upload very often nowadays.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
armanth13
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by armanth13 »

There are a lots, but the few that really stick out for me are https://www.deviantart.com/psyclopathe, https://www.deviantart.com/piroro and https://www.deviantart.com/eiqe In fact, I've commissioned psyclopathe for a few things recently, because though I know very little about what I am doing I have grand ideas for a game similar to didnapper, which is one of the few tie-up / bondage RPG's / video games in existence. That free to download and play game can be found here: https://didnapper.fandom.com/wiki/Didnapper_Wiki A second game is in the works and that spawned a few other games like A Drows Life and Natamin's Big Adventure (both contain a fairly large variety of bondage though Drows Life has some of the better artwork out of those two since Piroro is the primary artist for Drow's Life.)
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

I think I'd like to include psudolewd on my list. His works are so infrequent, but they look wonderful!
Arkane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Arkane »

ElijahPink
Ybatgirl
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

Magnolia-Baillon - an amazing artist, her art style emphasizes really vibrant colors, bold lines, and phenomenal expressions. An anime-style, her original characters actually follow a story involving people with mystic powers, at odds with an evil MAVRO organization...which means they get tied up often. Her art is filled with comics, pictures, and character biographies...lots of fan art of popular characters getting tied up, too!

Nivek15 - big fan of this artist...they consistently produce artwork of popular anime, videogame and cartoon characters getting tied up. A nice, upbeat and colorful style.

Imightbemick - another great artist who regularly releases DiD artwork...they have a Patreon where the characters receive a lot of gag variants, but the artist usually puts at least one or two on Deviantart. The descriptions often have amusing deadpan humor, too.

Gadreel88 - a bit different, this artist actually uses 3D models of popular characters getting tied up & gagged...usually by her OC character, but not always. She even occassionally has them animated (which is amazing), and even adds sound to them, sometimes with guest voices! (which is beyond amazing)

Erikson1 - they have a TON of old artwork, of various characters...and even a few comics! Their artwork is incredibly detailed. Having taken a hiatus, erikson1 is back, and currently releasing gradual pages of "Hells Belle's", a comic series about Wild West damsels in distress, with a badass protagonist, Marshal Annie Oakley.

schwartzritter - lots of great black & white sketches of damsels in distress.

...and I would be doing a disservice by not mentioning the DiD comic series, "Semi Auto Semla", a comic series created by several talented DeviantArt artists.
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

My list would have to be

BondoFox
Tydrian
gNAW
50ShadeOfGag
Alazar
Andre the Toon Man
(The late) Bishop
NewDeaArt
Chromebinder
Nicklaw
We-R-Nomad
Polecat, but sadly he doesn't draw anymore
Koncrete
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Koncrete »

Magnolia-Balloon and Jam Orbital are my biggest faves.
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

Aside from the ones you mentioned who are great arists I really like Ryner-E, Shiro-Bari and PGRatedSlasher
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Apart from all the artist that I've seen mentioned here who I really like, I also think Telikor is a prettu good DID artist, he has a pretty good comic book style and has some short, and no so short, comics.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic