TUGs vs BDSM [Real Life] Demographic Survey

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.

Which of the following is your limit?

TUGs without any sexual connotation: tickling.
9%
TUGs with a slight sexual connotation: ropes above and below the breasts, to pin the arms.
10%
TUGs with mild sexual connotation: crotch rope.
18%
TUGs with moderate sexual connotation: sexual nudity, playing with the privates.
32%
BDSM: nudity, spanking, rough play.
32%

Total votes: 114

Deleted User 3087

TUGs vs BDSM [Real Life] Demographic Survey

Post by Deleted User 3087 »

So, I was wondering how much into BDSM the community is.

This should also give the readers an idea of what to expect in the "modal" case.

In the first three options, nudity may be present; but that's merely from the innocent childhood point of view.

(Feel free to suggest more categories.)
Last edited by Deleted User 3087 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

For clarification, is the poll about our personal interest in Tugs/BDSM in our personal lives, or the stories we like to read.

What I like to read is a bit tamer than what I'm interested in :lol:
Deleted User 3087

Post by Deleted User 3087 »

BindPam wrote: 5 years ago For clarification, is the poll about our personal interest in Tugs/BDSM in our personal lives, or the stories we like to read.

What I like to read is a bit tamer than what I'm interested in :lol:
Hmm... Let's say Personal Life. I have editted the topic accordingly.
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

Done! :lol:
Enriquezi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Enriquezi »

I like how you added that word "limit" haha becuase even though I enjoy going "all the way" with real tugs, i still love having light hearted, play sessions with rope :D
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

I love the concept of "damsels in distress" as a game, although I do not deny that sex can sometimes be mixed in those games.
After all, the vision of that concept changes us with age.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

Amm1973es wrote: 5 years ago I love the concept of "damsels in distress" as a game, although I do not deny that sex can sometimes be mixed in those games.
After all, the vision of that concept changes us with age.
This is me; I love the idea of being a damsel, captured by a villain, tied and gagged...but it could absolutely be sexual, with the right guy.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

And in any case if there was something sexual, I would prefer part of it after finishing the game. Although for my role and tastes, I would still need the woman to remain tied, although that would be at a different level.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

You can tie and tease me, tickle and torment me but if you want sex with a tied up girl go elsewhere.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

And your position is also respectable and I like sessions with strings or role-playing without implicit sex or simply sleeping together embracing you in your helplessness. Sometimes implicit sex is not necessary to enjoy together.
Only if it is presented, then each one will have their preferences, all of them respectable. As long as they do not break the law in some way.
boundto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundto »

That is a very difficult one for me to answer, as my likes and experiences could fit into all of those categories, and unless someone has a very specific single like/preference/fetish they will also fit into more than one if not all. I am therefore not in a position to answer the survey, but i felt it necessary to put my point of view across. I like anything from non-sexual tying up, to full on sexual bdsm/s&m/struggle play, and most things in between as far as tying up and bondage go.

Good luck with the survey
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

I voted BDSM as my limit, meaning I can go for anything less than that as well. Also, the BDSM activities you described are about as far as I go, nothing too hardcore.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Interesting survey.
Voted for the "whole thing" as the limit, meaning it always crosses my mind but I can easily get off with just the ropes :D
Quite a logistic problem, In fact: physical response is so automatic with the ropes that you'd better not touch me at all when tied, or at least not too far south... That may explain why I have mainly 'ropeless' sex. Or use TUGs as (quick) preliminary if sex is on the menu.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
boundsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundsub »

Hmm... maybe I'm one of the more "hardcore" members on here but I'd vote for my limit being anything that causes physical pain honestly. More on the bondage and domination end of the scale rather than anything related to pain or the stereotypical (cliche IMO) whips and chains.

I can do light bondage but am more into lengths of rope, mummification, etc... sometimes both. I guess with more experience I get as a sub the more I want to try different things or in terms of getting tied up more intense bondage. If someone does a simple wrist and ankle tie with a strip of duct tape I usually think... "that's it?" Hours of milking, edging, roleplay, tickle torture until I nearly pass out- going "all the way" (aka known as sex) that's my jam 8-)

Basically if there's no pain, disgusting smelling socks being shoved at me, whips or chains involved I'll let the dom do practically anything which makes my bondage meetups incredible experiences (like discovering the fun of e-stim) but it also makes it harder to find people who are on the same wave length as me- especially when everyone seems to want to get tied up and not be the one tying up others.... :|
boundto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundto »

Its hard to select one category as they are too specific, as with most fetishes and people interested in them likes and interests are crossed over, like venn diagrams.

Bondage/tying up is one of my fetishes, which can also be crossed with wrestling, struggle play or tickling for example. I can happily do bondage/tying up from completely non sexual to sexual, and it would depend on the person or the scenario
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic