The More The Merrier?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.

The More The Merrier?

One-on-One
40%
Many-on-One
33%
One-on-Many
13%
Many-on-Many
13%

Total votes: 82

caquernham
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The More The Merrier?

Post by caquernham »

Do y'all prefer intimate, 1-on-1 tie up games, or are they more fun in a group? If in a group, do you prefer ganging up on a single victim, or collecting a cabal of captives?
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

They all have their merits:

One-on-one feels more intimate and intense.

One-on-many has the feeling of making a collection.

And many-on-one is great at making the victim feel helpless.

Many-on-many can be good, but I personally find it a bit hard to follow to be much enjoyable.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
caquernham
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by caquernham »

Ooh, one of the most intense situations I've ever been in was one where I watched some classmates try to duct tape someone unsuccessfully, and then we all just sort of stood around giving each other shifty glances, like "who's gonna be our next victim..."

It fizzled out after a bit and nobody ended up tied up, but it was an incredible feeling not knowing what would happen next...
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

caquernham wrote: 5 years ago Do y'all prefer intimate, 1-on-1 tie up games, or are they more fun in a group? If in a group, do you prefer ganging up on a single victim, or collecting a cabal of captives?
One on one is perfect for both intimacy and just goofing around; I do have a fantasy about being overpowered by two men, but I don't think that's what you mean...

More than two wouldn't interest me.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

A little of each, I guess. When growing up, we all thought that being tied with a friend (or even a rival), was more fun than being tied alone. But it sometimes was a quandary. When, in the course of a game, I was tied alone, and the other team brought in a second captive, I didn't know whether to be happy that I'd have company, or pissed off that my teammate got himself captured, and couldn't rescue me from my captivity.

Drawscore
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

I also consider that one by one is the best, maximum one to two.
Beyond that many stories end up becoming boring given the large number of characters.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Many-on-one is definitely my choice.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Exelsia
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Exelsia »

I second [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention]'s notion. They are all to my preference except many-on-many.

For one-on-one, I prefer it be a romantic scene to make the most of the private and intimate setting.

One-on-many can have achieve the same effect as one-on-one if there's only 2 captive involved. If there are more than 2, I'd enjoy a scene where each of them try to work together towards freedom... or helplessly look at each other in despair. :lol:

For many-on-one, the feeling of being thoroughly dominated is what I aim to reach, with the chances of escape being obviously zilch.
What's better than the combination of a pair of skinny jeans, canvas belts and sneakers? One that involves ropes, duh.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

One on one is always fun.

One on many (me collecting captives) has always been a fantasy of mine. So for me most definitely yes, the more the merrier.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

It would be one on one for me :)
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
RaeGray4477
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RaeGray4477 »

One on one and many on one are both equally as appealing to me but I’ve tried a TUG with multiples being tied so it’s hard to say for me
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Most of my own personal experiences have been one-on-one. I do like the idea of someone being ganged up on, jumped, and bound, though.
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

Many on one is probably my go to. Being bound at the hands of so many people who can watch me try to escape is very enticing. One on one is great too though, it’s a lot more intimate. I am a bit of an attention lover though, so being bound with someone doesn’t really appeal to me
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic