Speedo Bondage 2: How skimpy can you go?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Deleted User 331

Speedo Bondage 2: How skimpy can you go?

Post by Deleted User 331 »

So going back to speedo bondage now.

Got a simple question: How skimpy do you like the speedos to be when it comes to speedo bondage?
Tiedtothelife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedtothelife »

Personally, the most I would force to undress a prisoner (or the most that would allow me to undress myself) is even normal boxers. I honestly do not like speedos.
You know what's better than a shirtless boy tied and gagged? A shirtless boy tied and gagged being tickled.
kiupp9
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kiupp9 »

What do you mean by skimpy? Tightness of the material or how huge the junk is sticking :D (I am Asian so I guess mine doesn't matter :oops: ) However, I personally do love the idea of being bound and gagged in speedos. Never owned a piece before though as wearing them in public/private pools in my country is quite embarrassing :P gotta stick with conservative swimming trunks
mudboygb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mudboygb »

Back in the 1970s here in the UK there was a short-lived fad for very skimpy male swimwear. I remember having a pair of trunks that consisted of two rather diminutive triangles of cloth for front and rear held together by string at the sides.

For proper skimpy now you need to look to the far east. Japanese Fundoshi Rokushaku would be interesting for M/M TUGs.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic