Bikini Bondage

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Deleted User 331

Bikini Bondage

Post by Deleted User 331 »

So while I mainly talk about speedo bondage and I do genuinely enjoy I prefer to talk about it mostly because its kinda rare to find a place a I can talk about since not everyone is into or sometimes even knows what speedo bondage is. XD

But anyways as Bisexual Heteromantic (I like guys and girls but girls would be my ultimate preferred partner) I'm also into its female equivalent Bikini bondage. My preferred way to see girls tied up.

Amongst my circle of friends I'm pretty much known as the bikini bondage guy.

I don't know something about seeing a scantily clad woman bound and gagged is just so perfect to me.

Any like minded individuals?
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Last edited by RopeBunny 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

Yup, add my name to the list of bikini bondage enthusiasts.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

Whether they are male or female riggers, I think it will be widely shared.
Although it also requires great confidence on the part of who is tied, so that the red lines do not pass if they exist.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Same here ^^
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Deleted User 1781

Post by Deleted User 1781 »

Me :)
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Hehehehe

I would love to be tied up in a bikini. I'm sure my struggles would make me fall out of the top half :twisted:
Seventh Crow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Seventh Crow »

Me, definitely! Nothing like a little seasonal attire during summertime games ^^
Deleted User 331

So my next question is. How skimpy do you like your bikini's when it comes to bikini bondage?
Enriquezi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Enriquezi »

Gonna agree with everyone saying that bikini bondage (as the captured or as a captor) is on most peoples bondage bucket lists....as for the skimpyness? My female friends have always said that theres only two reasons girls dress the way they do (ladies feel free to correct me). 1-To impress someone they really like, and 2- To impress themselves about how good they look in risque clothing....i imagine the same thing applies here too and that the circumstance will determine the style for most :geek:
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

SpeedoBondageFTW wrote: 5 years ago So while I mainly talk about speedo bondage and I do genuinely enjoy I prefer to talk about it mostly because its kinda rare to find a place a I can talk about since not everyone is into or sometimes even knows what speedo bondage is. XD

But anyways as Bisexual Heteromantic (I like guys and girls but girls would be my ultimate preferred partner) I'm also into its female equivalent Bikini bondage. My preferred way to see girls tied up.

Amongst my circle of friends I'm pretty much known as the bikini bondage guy.

I don't know something about seeing a scantily clad woman bound and gagged is just so perfect to me.

Any like minded individuals?
I'll wear a bikini if that's what the guy wants me to wear when I'm being tied up. It's not something that makes me uncomfortable....but I'm not sure it would be my first choice.
Deleted User 331

Okay so next question concerning bikini bondage.

Does anyone have a particular color that when they see a girl bound and gagged and wearing a bikini of that color they will just melt?

For me its, Purple, red, or black.
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

I think it depends on what the girl in question looks like. Can't think of any specific examples of the top of my head, but black is a safe colour for sure.
DTbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DTbound »

I’m a fan! As for colours, I’d have to say that black, white, and pastels look the best!
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Definitely!

Bikinis and Bondage are my two favourite fetishes - put them together..... :o
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

ABSOLUTELY!!!! Even better if it shows a little tan line.
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
montanaminx
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by montanaminx »

I'm also a fan of this! It feels open and exposed enough to be exciting without being too exposed where it might get a little uncomfortable at times
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

No real opinion. Clothing, or lack of it, is not my prime concern in TUGs. Equally happy tied in undies as a skirt top and tights or jeans, sweater and socks.
Krysten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Krysten »

I have to agree. They do look very nice when ropes are added and are very comfortable to do bondage and tie ups in on top of that
Rogue
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rogue »

I agree; bikinis, ropes, and a gag go very well together!
Please don't tie my socked feet and toes up and gag me in my socks....Hmmmph Mmmph!!!
*Wiggles my socked feet and curls my socked toes helplessly...*
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

Actually....kinda surprised the bf hasn't brought this up.

Guess I can!
Jess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jess »

Absolutely, preferably a tiny little string bikini that can be removed while I am helplessly bound and gagged!
Lady Knotty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady Knotty »

As a girl who has actually been tied up in a bikini before, I can let you guys know that it's almost impossible to prevent nip slips, let alone keeping the top on. Any pushup makes it 100% impossible for me, same with bras.

I've been lucky enough to find some amazing bikinis that fit perfectly but I still can't seem to avoid this.

Not saying it's necessarily a bad thing if you're with someone you like in the bedroom, but it's worth keeping it in mind at least.

Should be noted I also enjoy struggling when I'm all bondage'd up.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

The last two posts make bikini bondage all the more appealing :twisted:
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Bikini bondage provides some of the best bondage pictures, with two of the last 3 posts confirming it would be a good idea to try with someone one day ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic