Release The Hounds

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Valimure
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Release The Hounds

Post by Valimure »

Been enjoying this show that recently popped up on Netflix called Release the Hounds. Essentially it's a British game show where they scare the crap out of contestants as they solve puzzles to earn keys that open chests of cash, which they then earn by outrunning a group of (I assume) police dogs.

What I've PARTICULARLY been enjoying, however, are the ever-present bondage predicaments a lot of the guys in the show have been finding themselves in, starting in the second season. There's been guys blindfolded with their hands chained behind them, a guy tied spreadeagle to some kind of wheel-like device, and my personal favorite so far a guy saran wrapped shirtless to a pole (after they free him you can even see that his pants were unzipped while it happened!)

Any TUGs lovers should watch this show, especially if you're into horror as well!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Ah, the legendary high quality (as we have always claimed) of British television.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Thanks for sharing
Tie me up and have fun with me
Valimure
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Valimure »

Xtc wrote: 5 years ago Ah, the legendary high quality (as we have always claimed) of British television.
Doctor Who, The Great British Bake Off... Y'all never fail to entertain me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic