OTM Gags: Ineffective Classics

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
TiedTeen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TiedTeen »

captured_prize wrote: 4 years ago Hope it's ok to post on an older thread like this. I saw this while browsing and had to give my two cents.

As you can tell by my profile pics, I love otm gags. I especially love white otm gags as they are most associated with the damsel in distress.

I use folded pillow cases for my otm gags, tying them as tight as I can behind my head. I do not use any stuffing. While this is not 100% by any means, it's enough to to make my speech more more difficult. I find otm gags to be very comfortable to wear and my gag of choice if I'm going to be in bondage long-term.
I think the one in your picture looks great! :P
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Thank you TiedTeen! I chose this pic for my profile because it represents how I like to be bound and gagged.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

OTM gags have always been the most definitive gags of all time, especially in the old black and white movies where women have most often had that kind of gag, also that create that deep hhmmping sound, which dos's have a heart pounding effect, not to mention being that kind of sound which I feel is the most defining sound of damsels in distress.. though I do admit, they are not so good in real life, as they don't hold your mouth shut very well, so as it was mentioned previously, it is best to have some stuffing in your mouth first, then roll on the OTM gag.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

I love OTM gags. Their appearances in films, TVs, and cartoons have made them so iconic. When I think of damsels in distress, OTM gags are the image that comes to mind. In practice, theyre not effective alone. But I love using them in self gagging. They feel so good without being too strict. I think they would be great for people new to bondage, who dont want to jump straight to ball gags and muzzles.
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

An OTM gag is only as good as the person tying it. Also important are the materials. The stretchier the cloth the more tightly it will pull against the jaw. I actually tie my otm gags so tight that I take the gag out of my clients and models mouths every thirty minutes for a verbal check-in. I have experienced a small amount of jaw soreness from wearing really tight otm layered gags (a cleave, stuffing, and a folded cloth otm gag) but nothing like what ballgags do. In fact ive often thought of giving away my ballgag. It is just too uncomforable.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

Effective or not OTM gags are awesome, I also like tape gags which are also not that effective.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic