Tied up Moms

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Never my mum, a few aunties and cousins though. Got to tie a cousin up in my early teens when she would have been around 11 or 12. Later really had the hots for one of my friends’s mum. She was stunning, late 30s, long dark hair but no chance of ever tying her
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Same. Never wanted to tie my own mom but always fantasized about tying her friends or the moms of my friends.
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

Do stepmothers count? If so, then yes I have. I had a huge crush on my stepmom since I was young and have often fantasized about binding and gagging her. I'd tie/tape her to her office chair and either put duct tape over her mouth, or tie a wide cloth over her mouth.😊
You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🀐
Natsu14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Natsu14 »

Wrappedmouth wrote: ↑4 years ago Do stepmothers count? If so, then yes I have. I had a huge crush on my stepmom since I was young and have often fantasized about binding and gagging her. I'd tie/tape her to her office chair and either put duct tape over her mouth, or tie a wide cloth over her mouth.😊
Yeah sure it counts. Would be great if you could tie her like that and wrap tape around her head!
Natsu14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Natsu14 »

Dpsiic wrote: ↑4 years ago Never my mum, a few aunties and cousins though. Got to tie a cousin up in my early teens when she would have been around 11 or 12. Later really had the hots for one of my friends’s mum. She was stunning, late 30s, long dark hair but no chance of ever tying her
How did you tie your aunts and how did you convince them?
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

Natsu14 wrote: ↑4 years ago
Wrappedmouth wrote: ↑4 years ago Do stepmothers count? If so, then yes I have. I had a huge crush on my stepmom since I was young and have often fantasized about binding and gagging her. I'd tie/tape her to her office chair and either put duct tape over her mouth, or tie a wide cloth over her mouth.😊
Yeah sure it counts. Would be great if you could tie her like that and wrap tape around her head!
Yes, it would be great. If I just got to gag her, I would consider that fantasy fufilled. I can dream... πŸ˜‰
You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🀐
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Do sisters count? If so, I would love to tie up my sister, though she's not having any of that :(

As for moms, not mine, but absolutely, the moms of a couple friends. Not that it'll ever happen, since it's not like I can ask :lol:
Natsu14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Natsu14 »

RopemanSteve wrote: ↑4 years ago Do sisters count? If so, I would love to tie up my sister, though she's not having any of that :(

As for moms, not mine, but absolutely, the moms of a couple friends. Not that it'll ever happen, since it's not like I can ask :lol:
Well Sister is interesting too. How would you tie her up?
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

bound 333.jpg
RopemanSteve wrote: ↑4 years ago Do sisters count? If so, I would love to tie up my sister, though she's not having any of that :(

I think with her hands tied behind her back, maybe with her arms tied to her sides ( or not, if that would be a deal breaker), and her legs and ankles tied together.

On one hand, I'd like to talk to her about her being tied, and what she thinks about it, though she might not want to, since we already have talked about it. Wouldn't mind if she had a gag, though as to what kind, I guess her choice.

Another way I'd love to tie her up is how the model in the pic I just added here is tied. Another member has this pic up in another thread.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Natsu14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Natsu14 »

RopemanSteve wrote: ↑4 years ago bound 333.jpg

I think with her hands tied behind her back, maybe with her arms tied to her sides ( or not, if that would be a deal breaker), and her legs and ankles tied together.

On one hand, I'd like to talk to her about her being tied, and what she thinks about it, though she might not want to, since we already have talked about it. Wouldn't mind if she had a gag, though as to what kind, I guess her choice.

Another way I'd love to tie her up is how the model in the pic I just added here is tied. Another member has this pic up in another thread.
You should just talk to her again and find a way to tie her up. A gag would be amazing too
I tied my female cousins and sister up too a couple of times, its amazing
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

RopemanSteve wrote: ↑4 years ago bound 333.jpg

You should just talk to her again and find a way to tie her up. A gag would be amazing too
Yeah, well, if she won't let me, then she won't let me.
We do talk about bondage though sometimes.
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

RopemanSteve wrote: ↑4 years ago
Yeah, well, if she won't let me, then she won't let me.
We do talk about bondage though sometimes.
That's a good attitude--if she's not interested in having her brother tie her up (wow, what a shock) then don't push it. Not if you want her to keep talking about bondage with you. And she may get tired of that.

Don't let anyone talk you into pressing for something you know isn't going to happen. Stick to what you just said.
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

mwve44 wrote: ↑4 years ago I actually did play a tie up game with my mom once. I tied her to a chair (hands behind, ankles to chair legs), stuffed a toy ball in her mouth, and used a belt to wrap around her head to keep the ball in place.
If she was ok with it, cool, I guess.

In my case, my sister made it clear I can't tie her up, So I probably won't mention it to her again, and just settle for talking about it with her.
Natsu14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Natsu14 »

mwve44 wrote: ↑4 years ago
mwve44 wrote: ↑4 years ago I actually did play a tie up game with my mom once. I tied her to a chair (hands behind, ankles to chair legs), stuffed a toy ball in her mouth, and used a belt to wrap around her head to keep the ball in place.
If she was ok with it, cool, I guess.

In my case, my sister made it clear I can't tie her up, So I probably won't mention it to her again, and just settle for talking about it with her.
She was ok with it, she agreed to it.
She agreed to a ballgag too?
Natsu14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Natsu14 »

She was ok with it, she agreed to it.
She agreed to a ballgag too?
Yes. I grabbed a toy ball and she consented to being gagged with it.
Awesome! How long were she tied and gagged with it?
ChristopherBG
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChristopherBG »

I tied up my best friends mom once. We tied her to a chair and gagged her with a sock. We were playing spies and held her hostage for her son to rescue her. She was quite the MILF.
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Back to my sister (since I mentioned her before, and there are posts here about aunts and mothers-in-laws) , I hung out a little with her today, and she was telling me about her new boyfriend, who she went out with last night, and that she got tied up a couple of times. And I was sitting there thinking "Yeah, my chances of tying you are now completely flushed down the sewer"
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Well today's the day to tie your mother up and make sure she doesn't go out and catch the virus.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Natsu14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Natsu14 »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: ↑4 years ago Well today's the day to tie your mother up and make sure she doesn't go out and catch the virus.
That's true!
She will have to stay tied up for a long time, but of course just for her well-being :P
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Oh definitely for her own good. Unfortunately my mum is a doctor so she has to go out and out herself un danger today.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: ↑4 years ago Well today's the day to tie your mother up and make sure she doesn't go out and catch the virus.
That's true!
She will have to stay tied up for a long time, but of course just for her well-being :P
lol
Natsu14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Natsu14 »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: ↑4 years ago Oh definitely for her own good. Unfortunately my mum is a doctor so she has to go out and out herself un danger today.
Mine is a nurse, so same problem unfortunately. But especially in their free time they should get "secured" at home!
Natsu14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Natsu14 »

That's true!
lol
The same way could be applied to your sister haha. Just for her safety
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

That's true!
lol
Of course! Just wish it could be by me. She's seeing her boyfriend right about now for lunch, so I'm betting she does get tied up sometime today.
Natsu14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Natsu14 »

lol
Of course! Just wish it could be by me. She's seeing her boyfriend right about now for lunch, so I'm betting she does get tied up sometime today.
Well maybe at least he have the same idea of safety for her and left your sister all tied up at home haha
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic