3 weeks of self bondage help?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Deleted User 2214

3 weeks of self bondage help?

Post by Deleted User 2214 »

Hey all! I currently live with my VERY vanilla girlfriend so I get absolutely zero bondage time sadly. However, I'm going on a business trip for three weeks so I figured I could do a lot of self Bondage :)

I used to do it all the time growing up but was never that good at it. Any suggestions on what to use and how to do it?

My idea right now is to use regular rope for my ankles and knees and then get enough to wrap around my wrist loosely. I just ordered some of those removable zipties to go in between my wrists to tighten the rope down. I could then escape when I wanted to by releasing the tab.

Would be much better with a bondage partner for sure 😂 but I guess this will have to do. Maybe I can post pics on here after!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Zipties make perfect cinches for selfbondage but can sometimes be difficult to remove. Whatever you do, make sure you have at least TWO emergency release methods and try them out before you get yourself thoroughly tied up.

"Found By The Hotel Maids" might make a fun story but in real life, not so much.

Have fun and play safe. Photos would be great!
Deleted User 2214

Post by Deleted User 2214 »

MaxRoper wrote: 5 years ago Zipties make perfect cinches for selfbondage but can sometimes be difficult to remove. Whatever you do, make sure you have at least TWO emergency release methods and try them out before you get yourself thoroughly tied up.

"Found By The Hotel Maids" might make a fun story but in real life, not so much.

Have fun and play safe. Photos would be great!
Thanks for the tips, I will be sure to have two methods of release. I tried the zipties in front already and I could get them off myself, it's just a little harder than I thought. I will keep some cutters in the floor. Across the room of course haha
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

So? How did it go?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic