Legit question

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Legit question

Post by Stef »

Okay now, i have a question... How on earth do you meet in person (prefferably) with people with the same interests? (Tugs, bondage etc.) I mean where do you meet people? or How? Any ideas?
Last edited by Stef 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

Obviously some places are harder than others, I've heard fetlife is a pretty good way to find events and such. Obviously nothing is guaranteed, but that's where I'd start.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Stef[/mention] Really depends on your sexual orientation.
You have Fetlife, Tinder, Grindr, Recon, Tumblr and several other large hookup sites where you can find kinky singles in your country and/or home city. Most fetishes have niche forums/communities which you can browse through.

IMO, you should just join the Greek community on Fetife and find out which sites your fellow countrymen/countrywomen are using.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

Thank you for your replies.
Living here in Greece is like living in a isolated village. I'm so interested in meeting people like me, but never got the chance or know how to...

The thing is, (for fetlife i.e.) that i i'm not into hardcore stuff... I'm somewhere in the middle! Definitely not vanilla, neither a hardcore bdsm something something... I just enjoy the occasional bondage games and such, like most people i see here! It's not like i want to live it 24/7, but i'd like to enjoy my fetishes every now and then. I believe that I'm not asking for that much, am I?

Doing things you enjoy is what life is all about :)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Stef[/mention]
There are tens of thousands of people in Greece that share your interest in kink and bondage. Every year there are huge fetish parties happening in Athens.

I'm not sure why you think that Fetlife is for hardcore BDSM addicts. I think you need to actually explore the community a bit. Fetlife is an agglomeration of kinksters, TUG entusiasts, foot fetishists, gearheads, etc, etc, etc.
It's a huge community that houses a plethora of micro-communities and splinter groups.
When you join Fetlife, you just need to orient yourself towards the Greek communities that suit your interests.
Minute details and specifications can be added to your profile.
Have fun!

Deleted User 2261

Post by Deleted User 2261 »

FetLife would be my first choice if you are looking for men and women. If it's men, I would go with Recon.

I avoid Grindr and Tindr, only because they're hook up sites and they only want one thing, and one thing only, and I'm not talking about the kink. :?

DenverKidnap
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

I've just made a fetlife account to check it out. Let's see....
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Stef[/mention] Good, glad to hear it.
Take some time to explore that community, and try to have fun.

David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Surprisingly, I met a couple through Facebook. Fetlife too. For tickling torture sessions, on tklfrat.com
Tie me up and have fun with me
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

I would suggest meeting people in places you would generally meet them--work, school, church, social organizations...and, of course, as others have said, you can check out bondage-themed dating sites.

But i would check out other sites too; after all, a mutual interest in bondage isn't the only thing that will hold a relationship together. You want a partner you're comparable with, outside your bondage life as well as in it. You want to submit to (or dominate) someone you actually get along with, after all... :D
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic