Decide my TUG scenario tomorrow

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Drumtime
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Decide my TUG scenario tomorrow

Post by Drumtime »

Hello fellow kinksters!

I am doing a TUG tomorrow, and we want to get people's opinions on how it should go down.

Here's the ground rules -

1. I am told to do some self-bondage before my TUG partner gets here from work. I will use handcuffs. The key to the cuffs will be in reach in case of emergency, but will be taken when they get here. I will be punished if I use the key to get out before they get here.

2. I will then be tied in a new position, gagged, and hooded. My TUG partner will tell me a time that I must be tied for. The catch is - I will be asked periodically if I think the time has passed. If I say no, I will stay in my bonds until I say yes, so I could easily go past the set time. If I say yes, and I am wrong, I will be kept for an additional amount of time beyond the set amount, and I will be kept in some form of restraint for the rest of the evening.

So, here is what I would like to ask you all -

First, how should I restrain myself in self-bondage, in as much detail as possible. Also, how long should I be in this position before my TUG partner arrives.

Second, in what position should I be tied for part 2, again with as much detail as possible.

Third, how long should my time limit for part 2 be? Typically we go for somewhere between 1-3 hours. Also, how long should my extra punishment time be? What form of restrain should I be kept in for the evening?

Gear available - Handcuffs (leather and police issue), ankle cuffs, straitjacket, locking posture collar, locking padded sensory deprivation hood, lots of rope, duct tape, open eye hood that can be zipped shut, leather hood with nose holes, pallet wrap, blindfold, sleeping bag.

Places available - Floor, queen bed, couch, closet, chair, basement pole, overhead support beam.

Thanks for your input!