Fantasy?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Meac
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Fantasy?

Post by Meac »

Is there a reason only strictly realistic stories are written here? Is there no audience for other genres? Or am I not looking hard enough?

For awhile I thought there was some written rule about this, but now I am here asking it; is it only because nobody wrote one yet?
jayarieldrillowup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jayarieldrillowup »

Fantasy bondage stories can be written by members or even requested. I need to rewrite a few due to personal issues before I post them here.
'And behold one arose who once was thought to be dead and he spoke saying,"Heaven said I was too evil and hell said I was too good." Now he wanders forever as an immortal with magic as his birthright and as his curse.'
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Meac[/mention]
Your question leaves me a little perplexed.
We've had MANY non-realistic stories on the old board and are bound to have new ones here.

But the title of this thread and the questions you ask are conflicting.
Fantasy and realism are two different things.
Fantasy can be either realistic or unrealistic.

For example, one the of the popular stories on Tugs.net featured a main character who had superpowers and could use "spiderman-like" abilities to web his victims up and mummify them.

Then you have a lot of stories here which are both fictional and a little far-fetched.
Finally, you have fictional (fantasy) stories which focus on realism.

If you find an genre is missing or feel that we're missing out on something, you could always start a new project and share a tale with us. This might attract a different demographic and in turn, provide you with future stories that better suit your tastes.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

jayarieldrillowup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago @Meac
Your question leaves me a little perplexed.
We've have MANY non-realistic stories on the old board and are bound to have new ones here.

But the title of this thread and the questions you ask are conflicting.
Fantasy and realism are two different things.
Fantasy can be either realistic or unrealistic.

For example, one the of the popular stories on Tugs.net featured a main character who had superpowers and could use "spiderman-like" abilities to web his victims up and mummify them.

Then you have a lot of stories here which are both fictional and a little far-fetched.
Finally, you have fictional (fantasy) stories which focus on realism.

If you find an genre is missing or feel that we're missing out on something, you could always start a new project and share a tale with us. This might attract a different demographic and in turn, provide you with future stories that better suit your tastes.
Ah you speak of the mythical "Superheroes in Bondage (rp) that @Jason Toddman and @chris12 and I were all a part of creating.

Wow yes that was a long storyline turned rp but my banishment as Cricks5 took away all but the posts I was quoted in.
'And behold one arose who once was thought to be dead and he spoke saying,"Heaven said I was too evil and hell said I was too good." Now he wanders forever as an immortal with magic as his birthright and as his curse.'
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]jayarieldrillowup[/mention]
Nope, sorry. The story I was referring two was as work from JHardcastle in 2014. if I'm not mistaken.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

jayarieldrillowup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago @jayarieldrillowup
Nope, sorry. The story I was referring two was as work from JHardcastle in 2014. if I'm not mistaken.
Oh oops. I was referring to a rp storyline begun in 2010 with the old site members Nuclearo, Boundgal08, suestruggles/susanstruggles, and many others.

You can see why I thought otherwise. My apologies.
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

I could write some up.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

OK, what it boils down to is that THERE IS NO RULE BANNING FANTASY STORIES.
Some of us my take one look at the start and then go off and do something more useful but that is our choice, there are certainly to be members who would enjoy such things.

Oops! I was just about to admit writing a slightly unrealistic story myself but then I remembered, "The Real Father Christmas and his Eleves" was a totally true story.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Abird
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Abird »

I have considered writing a story in an explicitly fantastical setting (with magic, maybe fae?). Is that something people would be interested in?
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Suggest that you keep interactions between humans or we are going to end up with "furries", etc. That is not what the site is intended for.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

I remember that in the old forum there were some fantasy stories

I even have a tug story with magic / superpowers / high tech, but it's something I can not post so early, the story has more than 70 chapters and I'm still adapting to English and trying to improve my grammar so I currently do not think that I can translate such a big story (Maybe someday I can).
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

Maybe I'll just write some fan fiction. 😂
ChiDrag221
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChiDrag221 »

I think part of it is that most users use these forums to satisfy interests in TUG involving human portrayals. They could very well be interested in furry TUGs, fantasy settting TUGs, etc., but there are other outlets for satisfying those interests. I don't think such genres are banned here, per se, of course.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Could I recommend one of my stories? Perils of the Magic Realms It is pretty much F/F with a tiny bit of F/M so I wouldn't recommend it if you're more interested in male stuff.

Apart of that but on a similar note, after writing that story for so long I can easily tell that people on this site are more interested on mundane scenarios and that's fine, more outlandish stories like mine are still read and that's what matters.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

I have a few TUG stories on here what could relate to this particular section and relating to my own fantasies.

Captured by Pokemon https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=73126#p73126

Mario's Game Over http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... a92076c31e

Am thinking of maybe writing some more soon as well.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic