Who on the board do you want to tie, be tied by, be tied with

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Being victimized by either [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] or [mention]puffalover[/mention] would be my top choices since I know they have the bags to make be good and comfortable
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago Damn, there are a lot of guys I'd like to tie up on here.
My top picks would have to be:
@sniffingyoursocks
@Tsuhaya
@that.kid13
@Valimure
@Trainedsub
@DeeperThanRed
@erômenos
@ColonelShuffle
It would be an honor to be tied by you sir
Please sir... Not that again, I promise I’ll be good-
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Gagfan[/mention] Yup, you got that right 8-)
Pretty sure my buddy [mention]puffalover[/mention] would be more than happy to share me with you for a 2-on-1 session.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago @Gagfan Yup, you got that right 8-)
Pretty sure my buddy @puffalover would be more than happy to share me with you for a 2-on-1 session.
Oh Im sure Id be properly well taken care off. I might regret my decision after your socks make an appearance but I imagine I wouldnt be in much of a position to complain shortly after that.
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Really happy and honored to be on top of your list, Sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]

Would also love to be tied up by [mention]FeetMaster[/mention] though he‘s no more active on here I guess...
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

I would love to tie [mention]Emma[/mention] , [mention]BindPam[/mention], [mention]Marrin[/mention], [mention]Katievick24[/mention].

I'd be happy to be tied by or with any attractive lady over 18.
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

herdfaninrva wrote: 4 years ago I would love to tie @Emma , @BindPam, @Marrin, @Katievick24.

I don't do tying, of course, but love that I was mentioned :)
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Marrin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Marrin »

herdfaninrva wrote: 4 years ago I would love to tie [mention]Emma[/mention] , [mention]BindPam[/mention], [mention]Marrin[/mention], [mention]Katievick24[/mention].

I appreciate the mention lol.

You know, I'd rather be handcuffed, though ;)
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

CapturedCarol wrote: 5 years ago All three (tie, be tied by, be tied with)

@gaggednbarefoot
@Gaggedgeekgirl
@Chloe Badelaine
@Emma
@BindPam
@BoundJana
@andrewtied
@gagged ali
@Gaggedboy
@Alisonlovesropes
mam i was a fool for not looking at this earlier thanks for mentioning me. that doesn't happen often
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

andrewtied wrote: 4 years ago
CapturedCarol wrote: 5 years ago All three (tie, be tied by, be tied with)

@gaggednbarefoot
@Gaggedgeekgirl
@Chloe Badelaine
@Emma
@BindPam
@BoundJana
@andrewtied
@gagged ali
@Gaggedboy
@Alisonlovesropes
mam i was a fool for not looking at this earlier thanks for mentioning me. that doesn't happen often
Oh I'll tie you up gag you and make you squirm.
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

[mention]CapturedCarol[/mention] yes please you won't hear any objections from me maybe only soft moans :lol:
Deleted User 1255

Post by Deleted User 1255 »

Awesome to be mentioned by [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] and would definitely love to be tied by you!

I’d also like to be tied by [mention]puffalover[/mention], [mention]Cannibalandrew[/mention], [mention]Gagfan[/mention], and [mention]SoftlySwitching[/mention] based on shared interests.

Wouldn’t be opposed to tying or being tied by any of the ladies on here either of course!
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

ColonelShuffle wrote: 4 years ago Awesome to be mentioned by @bondagefreak and would definitely love to be tied by you!

I’d also like to be tied by @puffalover, @Cannibalandrew, @Gagfan, and @SoftlySwitching based on shared interests.

Wouldn’t be opposed to tying or being tied by any of the ladies on here either of course!
Honored to be mentioned, might have to borrow some stuff from bondagefreak or puffalover but Im sure I could get you bundled up nice and comfy :P ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Gagfan[/mention] No problem. I was thinking maybe you, [mention]puffalover[/mention] and myself could team up together and take [mention]ColonelShuffle[/mention] down.
The kid is fast and slippery, so having another extra pair of hands is more than welcome.

You guys take care of getting him zipped up and properly strapped down.
I'll take care of making sure he doesn't mouth off or scream for help.

[mention]ColonelShuffle[/mention] How's that sound, kiddo? 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Katievick24
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Katievick24 »

herdfaninrva wrote: 4 years ago I would love to tie @Emma , @BindPam, @Marrin, @Katievick24.

You’d have to tie me tight as I would love to return the favour if I escaped
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

be tied by @feetstocks, @bondagefreak
tied with @drawscore
tie @bondagefreak
Tie me up and have fun with me
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

[mention]David Han[/mention] Man, it takes some serious cojones to think you might tie up [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] . On the other hand, it IS fantasy, so dream on.
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

ColonelShuffle wrote: 4 years ago Awesome to be mentioned by @bondagefreak and would definitely love to be tied by you!

I’d also like to be tied by @puffalover, @Cannibalandrew, @Gagfan, and @SoftlySwitching based on shared interests.

Thanks for including me in that group lol

I havent been hear long so I dont know many peolpe and I usually would want to be the rigger, I guess I wouldn't mind mummifying and gagging a couple though!

A man and Woman both brutally gagged, pantyhooded muily times, mummified in blankets, duct tape, and roped up sleeping bag cocoons, pinned together face to face and mummified in more layers to make them completely inescapable and screaming panicking for mercy ;)
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

[mention]Katievick24[/mention] In that case, I'd tie you so that you could escape.
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Cannibalandrew wrote: 4 years ago

I havent been hear long so I dont know many peolpe and I usually would want to be the rigger, I guess I wouldn't mind mummifying and gagging a couple though!

A man and Woman both brutally gagged, pantyhooded muily times, mummified in blankets, duct tape, and roped up sleeping bag cocoons, pinned together face to face and mummified in more layers to make them completely inescapable and screaming panicking for mercy ;)
Sounds like a lucky couple
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

Gagfan wrote: 4 years ago
Cannibalandrew wrote: 4 years ago

Sounds like a lucky couple
Thanks man should have gone into more details like how I would tie to knots of the ropes soo tight that the woman would scream and bitch through her massive gag only for me to smile and tie the knots even tighter squeezing the bags more and constricting her till barley any bag was visible!

Also when I wrap the couple I tape each up and then decide thats not enough and go over there cocoons again doubling everything up in a second cocoon of tape telling them to bitch harder and I stop but I really won't it's just getting me more pleasure!

So who would that couple be in your mind? Any takers? ;)
Katievick24
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Katievick24 »

herdfaninrva wrote: 4 years ago @Katievick24 In that case, I'd tie you so that you could escape.
And in that case I’d...I’d...i I’d probably be stuck lol
Deleted User 1255

Post by Deleted User 1255 »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago @Gagfan No problem. I was thinking maybe you, @puffalover and myself could team up together and take @ColonelShuffle down.
The kid is fast and slippery, so having another extra pair of hands is more than welcome.

You guys take care of getting him zipped up and properly strapped down.
I'll take care of making sure he doesn't mouth off or scream for help.

@ColonelShuffle How's that sound, kiddo? 8-)
Sounds like it would make for a very entertaining evening!
Deleted User 2238

Post by Deleted User 2238 »

I’ve kinda just been a lurker but I’d gladly be tied up by or with a majority of the individuals on this site. I’d want to capture only willing victims.
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

Thanks for mentioning me! ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic